Are you insane ?????

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine felt the pain in his voice.

Do I have a choice ???” She said as she started walking away.

Changmin got super mad. “ You were my woman first. I need you ..”

He said looking sad again.

 

Jasmine could not bear it.

 

I won't live with you for the time being. I need to take care of Yunie. I can't be like this it is bad for my baby. “ Jasmine said as she walked down the stairs.

 

You will show up at the wedding . Right?? I mean I do want you to be my wife.” He said with a smile.

 

Can't you smile like you do when you are with Mir.” He said sarcastically.

 

Jasmine was tired of it .. She slapped him.

 

Changmin cut it out. You are more of a jerk then when I left. Mir has nothing to do with me marrying you. !!!” She said yelling out.

 

You have to Marry me. We will be public soon. We should at least look like a happy family.” Changmin said as he followed her down the stairs.

 

If you don't come I will die. I am dying slowly for you. You are my only cure. Pleas Jasmine you know I need you more then him.” Changmin said taunting Jasmine.

 

She could not take it any more. “ Stop it !!!! Just stop!!!” She said as turned around to face him.

 

If I marry you … Promise me you will be good to Mir. Promise me that you will at least let me be his friend??? Huh,?? At least give me that?? Don't tease me about Mir ?? Please Changmin I can't take one more word.” Jasmine said finally ending the annoying begging.

 

Changmin was her friend and she cared for him but, now she was torn apart between her man , Mir and her cherished friend Changmin.

 

Changmin chuckled sarcastically. “ Okay, I'll give you that much. You have to give me something too. “ Changmin said as he got closer and started feeling up on Jasmine'd body.

She was a bit scared. “ And what is that ??” She said as she eye bald and his hand rubbing her back.

 

You have to give me your body. “ He whispered in her ear.

She knew what that meant. It hurt her inside.

She gulped loudly.

 

If I can't have your heart then I'll just have your body. Even better. “ He said with a smile.

 

What if I say no ???” She asked him a bit scared of what he was about to say.

 

Then I'll make it public that Mir's fiance got pregnant by another man .” Changmin said with a smile.

 

Jasmine didn't want Mir's life to be jeopardized. She also didn't want him to be heartbroken while perusing his dreams.

 

Jasmine could not think straight.

 

I have to get out of here. “ She said looking around and panicking.

 

Changmin went after her .

 

So what is it going to be Yo-b-on ??” He said with a smile.

 

Jasmine went down the stairs even faster.

 

I had some good times with you. But this is the worst thing you could ever have me do. Even if I choose you Mir would still find out one way or the other. Are you trying to kill me???” She said as she punched the wall.

 

Changmin laughed as he spit . “ Even I you die at least I will have your body. You will always be with me. I know you will choose me.” He said to her .

 

He was insane... He was psycho.. What was he thinking ??

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jasmine yelled out crying...

 

My heart will always be with Mir... and my soul will too.” She said as she walked out torn from the inside out.

So what will it be Yobon.” Changmin said as she headed out the front door.

 

Jasmine left without a word....

 

Yunho was outside the house and saw Jasmine. He face looked dark and it was filled with so much pain and regret.