Mir he so cute ..

Runaway Love

 

Mir was standing there gazing at the small beautiful ring. “ Why did you take it off??” He said looking at Jasmine with sadness in his eyes.

“ I can't take it. The silence, the distance. The day of your existence no longer being in my presence is getting closer and closer. I feel like you will forget me as soon as you leave for ten years.”

She said turning her back on him.

Mir saw she was not only sad but, she was also scared and afraid . She was afraid he will change and come back as a new man. A man that she will fear.

“ I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you felt that way. “ Mir said on two knees.

Jasmine could not let her relationship go down just because he was ignoring her .

“ I love you Mir but, I am not the patient type. You should know that by now.” Jasmine said excepting his apology.

“ I promise I won't do that to you. Please wear the ring. At least I know you are still in this with me.” Mir said pleading.

Jasmine felt a hunch. “ When were we in this together exactly???” She said not stuttering one bit.

Mir felt his hope go punch his heart out.

“ I know it has been a week since I have proposed to you but, you need to understand that its a lot of work at first. I will not change . Not the way you think I will. Please don't go Jasmine and leave me all alone in this.”

Mir was a jerk but, he was true when it came up to saying his faults. It was enooght to put everything at ease but, Jasmine was still not so sure she could keep up with him the way he was going. She was afraid the in the long run it would all fall apart. She was also afraid he might forget her and he might do something that would scar both of them for life.

She tried to ignore these thoughts and she tried to think positive. It was bad enough they had a week to spend together and make it remediable.

 

“ I forgive you, not because you apologized but because you are true to me no matter what happens .” I said forcing a smile.

 

He came close to me but, I refused to hug him. He respected that . He held out his hand and the small ring was there inn the center of his hand.

At first I hesitated to touch it . But then he grabbed my and slowly put the ring on my finger. For the second time . This time the moment was doubtful. This time I felt weird.

 

This time I felt like closing my eyes and wishing I had never said I wanted to be his wife. But I loved him so much. I loved him so much I would die if I could not have him

 

He smiled and holded my hand to his heart.

“ Didn't say I didn't want to see you cry... “ He said smiling and kissing me on the forehead.

We went for a walk. It was nice. Just being with him was more then enough for me.

His face , his personality, his way of thinking, his love, his purity, his honesty, his smile, I would not change none of it for anything else ….. He was so …..

 

Jasmine was so happy all she could hear was her and Mir's heart beat. They both beated in harmoney....

 

3 days later........

 

 

Mir has been really good to Jasmine. He has been taking her to places she has never been before. It was nice but, Mir looked tence today on their way to school today.

 

“Oppa what is wrong???” She said looking at him.

Mir didn't say a word he just kept driving the car. Jasmine was not going to let this one slide. She needed to know what was going on.

When he got to the school and parked his car.

Jasmine put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“ Oppa, please tell what's wrong... Please.” Jasmine said pleading.

Mir glared at her for a moment .Then his face got closer and closer to hers. For a small second Jasmine felt scared.

 

Mir got closer till he was touching noses.

He kissed me. It was a kiss that was unforgetful. A kiss that every girl wishes she could have.

“ Im just having a hard day. But being with you just makes my day.” Mir said smiling. He gave me another kiss and we parted ways. What a sweetheart …. I thought to myself.