My life is forever ruind...

Runaway Love

 

One month later ...

Hey Jasmine, My life has been well, I love it even though life as an idol is hard. I miss you so much my love and I hope to see you soon. Sorry for taking so long to write you. I don't really have any spare time to sit and write. When I get a chance I will try my best to write a letter to you Yobon. I hope school is doing you good. I hope you are taking care of your self. I love you so much . I Send you a lot of kisses and hugs. Thunder and Hyung say hi and that they miss your smiles and your laughs . See you soon

Love Mir ( future hubby).....”

Jasmine received her first letter from Mir. It made her happy.

What are you so happy about???” Changmin muttered curious to know.

Jasmine smiled and blushed a little. “ My fiance sent me a letter from Tianjin.” Jasmine said with a big smile.

Changmin chuckled at the fact she was telling him about her fiance. “ When did he propose to you ??” Changmin said curious to know at what time did this event take place.

Jasmine 'S Pov

He proposed one month before he left .” She said calculating the time.

Changmin smiled . “ What a dush. He proposed before leaving her for ten years. Why couldn't he just do it when he came back. Omg!!!” Changmin thought to himself.

 

You have got to be kidding me . Right ??” He asked with a curious face.

Jasmine pouted in disbelieve. “ I am not lying.” She said walking away.

Changmin chuckled at Jasmine's face. It was bad enought Mir was gone and he was going to come back after ten long years and noe Changmin was picking on her.

" Look !!" She said showing Changmin the ring he had got her. It was so beautiful. It looked expensive too.

 

Changmin was a bit jealous. No he was more then jealous . He wanted to know where Mir had got such money.

" So you are taken.. " He said with a sad face..

Jasmine as stupid as she was . She didn't feel his sadness in his voice. All she cared about was Mir coming back. It was her goal to wait for him.

" I am taken. I am taken by a future K-pop legend." She said with a elated expression.

Changnim felt his heart crush into small peices. He loved Jasmine ever since pre-K.

He loved her secretly. He thought he had a chance with her but, now she is getting married with the man he thought to be a on his turf.

Jasmine went to her locker. She was bored and Changmin was ruining her elated and blissful mood . The thought of Mir was the thing that kept her going anf it gave her a reason to live.

Jasmine got all her stuff out of her locker. It was time to go home and well she was finished will all her classes.

" Unni, I got a letter from Yuchin!!!" a loud mysteries voice called out.

" Aneyong. Donseng , " I told Jessica as she ran to show me her letter from Yuchin.

Surprisingly he was coming back from his debute with Yunho .

" Wow , Yunho is going to ask you to be his." Jasmine said as her eyes popped out.

Jessica was in shock too. Yunho and her hve only dated for three months and he wanted her to be his. That was a big thing. She was the first out of all her sisters to get married.

" Congrats Jessica, now we both will be brides to be." I told her was a big smile.

Jessica tried to shake it off but, it was too good to be true.

" Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She yelled outloud all happy.

I chuckled . She was usually not this loud and out of the blue  but, she was my friend and it was nice to see her happy.

I said my goodbies and started walking home.

Jasmine wanted to be alone. Her heart was yearning. It wanted his touch, his kisses, his hugs. 

Everywhere Jasmine  went she saw Mir right beside her. It made her almost smile for just a little bit . Then when the figure faded she felt her heart sink and ball up.

She sat in a bench on the side walk when she saw a girl getting bullied.

Jasmine ran to see what was going on. 

It was Jin Ju from math class.

Jasmine saw smoe boys trying to outdue her ity. Jin Ju would not let them . " Aish, Help , Help Yaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!"

Jasmine ran to rescue but, she got caught by an older dude. 

" Hey pretty lady, you look nice and fresh." He said all drunk .

Jasmine tried to fight her way out. " Let me go, Aish !!!!! Yahhhh, Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said yelling as loud as she could.

The man had her tied up she tried and tried to break through. There was no way out.

" HELP!!!!!!!!!!'' Jasmine yelled out. 

 

Jasmine started crying. She was scared to death. Her heart was pounding .

H..hh..h...h...h...help...m...mmm...me... anyone.” She said crying her eyes out.

Jin ju was there too. She felt guilt run down her spine.

It was all her fault. She asked for help and Jasmine tried to help her . But Jasmine got caught and there was no way out.

Jasmine cried there . She felt useless and she didn't want know what was going to happen. All she knew was that she was scared to death. All she wished for was that someone come to rescue her.

Hyung … Hyung !!” She cried out.

The old man looked at Jasmine and Jin Ju with a dirty look. Jasmine didn't like that look. She knew it didn't mean good.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!” The man laughed out . “ Bring these lovley ladies to my room.” He said walking to his room.

The men replied respectfully. “ Yes chief.”

They both got Jasmine and Jin Ju. “ What is he going to do to us ???” Jin Ju said looking scared and shocked.

The men took them to a room and ripped their clothes open. “ No , no , no, don't please, Pl...Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Jasmine yelled out. They had intoxicated so there would be no pain when she woke up.

Jin ju wanted to run away but, it was too late. She turned around and one of the men shoved a tube down . She tried to fight it off. She kicked , she punched but, it made the situation worse.” No please .. I beg you... plea....” The tube tore her right lung and she slowly died as an outcome off blood loss.

The man dragged Jasmine's body to his room and begun his process. Her ity was forever gone as he had with her while she was knocked out. Like he wanted she felt nothing at all. She just a laying there while he did all the work.

 

The next morning Jasmine woke up with a really bad headache. “ Aish, She said as she woke up.”

At first she didn't notice then she got up to go to the restroom. “ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Jasmine yelled out. She was . Her clothes was ripped off.

When she went to the bed she saw it all. A blood stain on the pure white bed sheets showed it all. Jasmine was so ashamed . Her ity was gone. She tried to remember what happened . All she could hear was a creepy voice laughing in her head. “ Hey, you are healthy and fresh. Come here you little lady. “

It was shocking. “That man, that cruel man, that bastard .” She mumbled under her breath.

Jasmine thew pillows at the wall.

She started crying. “ Why, why, why, why, why,why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled .

Then she heard foot steps coming all she saw was a window. She was scared enough as it . “ What should I do??” She asked herself. She had no clothes and she had no where to hide. There was no choice. Jasmine climbed out of the window with the cover wrapped around her like a dress. Jasmine ran for her life and she ran until she was as far away from the hell whole as possible.

 

Then she remembered Jin Ju. She remembered the cries she heard. Jasmine could not feel her body for a moment. “ No, no,no....Please I beg you ...”

Those word frightened her . She just hoped she got out. Jasmine wanted to believe Jin Ju got out. She wanted to but, those cries were as if she was dying. “ No... she can't be dead... no... she can't..” Jasmine said to herself crying once more.

 

Jasmine ran again this time she ran faster trying to ignore all the bad memories. She ran and faster. Her body was weak from what happened to her. She blocked the thought of pain in her mind and focused on getting home.

 

Unni, unni!!” A voice called out.

Jasmine turned around . It was Jessica in her car . She was with Yunho and Changmin.

 

Jasmine stared for a moment. She let all of her tears she was trying to hold back. Before she could say a word . Jasmine fainted on the floor.

Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica yelled out.

Yunho got out of the car to rush over where Jasmine was at.

Changmin looked and saw Jasmine . He rushed to her too.

Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine,Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho yelled out.

Jessica cried out. “ Jasmine , Unni please say something.”

Jasmine was stressed out so much she fainted.

It was the worst time of her life. Her wedding, Her womanhood, Her freedom, Her dignity, Her heart was torn apart, her Mir. It was all meant nothing now. She had been violated in such way no one can fix...

 

Hello there readers. Yes I am back with a new story and It is based off the song runaway by Mblaq. I was inspired by the song … Sorry I took a while to update but, I have been busy with school. With finals coming up I have to study. I deleted The legend Of Kyuhyun because I was so writer blocked and well I got bored of the story it was not really going anywhere so sorry to those who subscribed. I hope you will enjoy the upcoming chapters. Jasmine will have to face a lot of hardship and the decisions she would have to make will not be easy.. tune in...