Loveless love.. A far love...

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine's POV

I felt uneasy. Me and Mir had not been with each other for a long time and yet we managed to have the whole night to ourselves.

 

Lee Joon walked up to me shortly after I finished.

What happened last night ??” He asked me with a curious face.

Mir walked behind him waving his hands to a brief no.

We just talked about our cherished memories.” I said tying not to look directly at him.

He looked at me awkwardly. “ Are you sure ?? Why is there covers all over the floor?? And why is Mir acting weird??” Lee Joon asked now demanding to know.

 

I felt my blood stop.

Aigoo, I know whats going on ...” He said with a smile.

G. O came in and smiled. “ Wow, you guys really had fun last night. It looks nice in here .” He said as he put both of his thumbs up..

Congratulations, you guys have finally hit the jackpot in your relationship.” He said winking at me.

I hid my face in embarrassment..

Yah,!!!!!!!!! cut it out G.o you are scaring her.” Mir said as he hugged me.

I cherished that moment.

Thanks Mir I must get going. I will be on one of the first to go up on stage. “ I said with an uneasy smile.

I love you Jasmine... Fighting!!” Mir said as he cheered me on. I smiled and bowed to my brother Lee Joon before leaving.

 

Are you planning on taking Yunie ???” Lee Joon said curious.

I felt a heavy weight fall on me.

I am afraid I will not let Changmin see him for the time being. Yunie is in danger now that his grandfather knows he is the father. Until I can find out everything is alright I won't put Yunie on the spot. He is the son of the person I despite the most but, I can't put my baby at risk regardless what monster his father is.”

Mir's POV

I felt bad for Jasmine. I loved her but, our love life was put to a stop . I hated Changmin . I wanted to trust in him that he would take good care of her . Instead he took her for his own pleasure. She didn't ever once ask for me. She knew all her loved one's were put at risk. She carried the pain. Even more I wished I could just quit but, she says seeing me succeed is her strength .

 

Jasmine I will take care of Yunie. In reality I am his father. “ I told her feeling happy inside.

Jasmine smiled as she left.

Yunie was yet again left to our care.

 

Changmin's POV

 

Where was she ??? She had disappeared out of no where and left me.

Changmin. Come and see this ...” Jaejong said in an excited tone.

I didn't listen to him. My heart felt lonely and cold with out her. I was spending time with Yuna but, it still was not enough.

 

I heard a voice singing. First I thought in my mind I was dreaming . Then I heard her name. “ Please welcome on Music Core . Jasmine and her latest with her latest song “ Time to Love”.

 

What !!! “ I yelled out as I watched the performance.

Wow, surprises and more surprises.” Jaejong said as he smiled with happiness.

She left me here for a long time and she debuts out of no where . Wow , she is surprising all right.

We need to go to Japan.” I said throwing my jacket on.

Jaejong looked at me awkwardly weird.

We can't go to Japan. Music core is here in Seoul “ Jaejong said with an irritated face.

I HAVE TO GO SEE HER!!! SHE IS MY WIFE … I MUST SEE HER !!! PULLI”

 

JaeJongs Pov

 

Aish!!! when I heard him he sounded more like a idiot day by day.

 

I HAVE TO GO SEE HER!!! SHE IS MY WIFE … I MUST SEE HER !!! PULLI”

I am not taking you .” I told him not even holding back on what I have to say.

What ???” He said irritated .

He didn't get the message. This was making me sick and it was annoying me.

I am not taking you to Japan. You just don't get it that she dose not want you. Instead of forcing her you could have been more patient but, instead you are being an . You should stop and I am not your ing maid for you to be ordering me around. “

 

I said as I left. I did it . I was out of his life for good our friend ship was over.

 

Jasmine's POV

I sang and the music was slowly fading to an ending.

The crowd clapped and cheered me.

I was so relieved that I was on stage . As they clapped I took one last bow before heading off sage to my dress room.

 

No one's POV

 

Jasmine headed to her room and Mir was standing there with a smile and googley eyes.

Kiss, Kiss” He said with a smile.

Jasmine chuckled .

She gave him a quick peck before getting on stage.

 

Mir's POV

Jasmine gave ma A peck.

I hurried to take my place on stage as the music started . At that moment I was happy Jasmine was mine she was my girl then it hit me.

She would leave soon and She was married .

I thought to myself.... What can you do for Jasmine??? How will you protect her and what can you do for her.

I could do nothing but , watch her from afar. She was suffering to protect the one's she loves to protect their lives. Wae???? why did it have to be her ???

I thought to myself and told myself.

I will watch her from afar live an idiot. As long as I can see her , see her smile and laugh I am happy. I will love her from afar...”