Stop Changmin.... Please

Runaway Love

 

...............Next day.....................

 

Jasmine: “ Changmin, I will debut in two years. “

Changmin smiled as he drove his car to the hospital.

I know Joong told me . “ He said in a not so interested voice.

Jasmine: “ You know everything . Why can't you just listen.”

Changmin turned around and looked at Jasmine.

You alone, I can't imagine you like that.” Changmin said as he parked the car.

Jasmine felt rege go through her. “ I can take care of myself!!!”

Changmin: “ No you can't .”

Jasmine : “ Changmin, How is this going to work out for me and you??”

Changmin rolled his eyes. “ We will get through this. Can't you just leave him behind for good. If you do you can start to love and we can live as a happy family.”

 

Jasmine pouted as she got out of the car. “ Do I look happy to you ???”

 

Jasmine said as she walked towards him. “ Baby we are going to have our own family and be married . Isn't this what you always wanted???”

 

Jasmine looked away. “ Its not the same with you. “ She muttered to him as they went in the hospital.

 

Look happy babe we are going to see our child.” changmin said with a smile.

 

Jasmine didn't find it one bit amusing .

 

They went to the front desk and Jasmine faked a smile as soon as they got in the doctors room.

 

Its nice to see you again Ms. Lee Jasmine.” The doctor greeted with a smile.

 

Jasmine sat in a chair and the doctor checked her pulse in silence. “ You and the child seem to be healthy.”

The doctor said with a smile. It was a relief for both Changmin and Jasmine.

After t

he doctor check up they headed back home.

 

 

 

................. One week Later.............................

 

Jasmine was feeling tence not to mention her stomach was growing by the seconds.

 

Jessica: “ You okay???”

 

Jasmine rolled her eyes.

 

Yeah I am fine , I just am a bit moody.” She said as she got a cup tea.

 

Changmin came home with a six pack of beer.
 

Me and the boys are having a party....

Jasmine : “ Changmin stop it this instant. Stop fooling your self. “

Changmin: “ What do you mean I am happy super happy. You will fall in love with me and my moey and love will support this child. Ahahahahahahaha.”

 

Jasmine was a bit scared … Changmin was out of his mind..