He is coming not only for me but for you all .. Run!

Runaway Love

Changmin's POV

Hyung I never thought I would do this to you but, it is my turn. It is my turn to protect her. “

 

Changmin woke up tied to a table. “ My son , you have made made me mad.” My father said with a evil smile. I could not believe it. I won't let him get to her.

Appa, leave her alone!!!” I cried out.

He just looked at me with anger but, behind those eyes I could see all the sadness. I was his enemy and he wanted to kill me. “ I would die for Jasmine. “ I whispered.

What!!!” My father said laughing historically ..

You killed your brother for a girl that dose not even love you. You fool. I want to see the look on your face when I kill her right in front of you.” He said as he left without another word.

Appa, if you touch her I will kill myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled out.

My father walked away.

What is there to live for??? If my son dies what is the difference...” His father mumbled...

 

Jasmine's POV

Omo, I can't stand this.” I said as I tried on my dress.

It has been about 5 months since I found out I was pregnant. Of course Mir had left and I didn't tell him how I surprisingly got pregnant the night we parted.

Jessica: “ Jasmine, he dose not care about how you look. Aish,woman..”

I put on a shirt and a pant. Mir was off for six months . He was well actually taking a break on singing and going to J.tunes Camp to mentor a new girl group that would be debuting soon. I was so happy he was going to be home. I still had no idea how I was going to tell him about our baby.

 

Unni, hurry up!!” Jessica yelled out at me. Man was she getting on my nerves. Yuni was always acting up too. Being in tae-kwon do was a good idea to keep him busy... He was of course almost ten …

 

Me and Jessica arrived at the airport and saw so many fans. We even saw some Japanese, Chinese and European fans there. People traveled from near and far to welcome the boys home.

I saw Mir and Oppa Lee Joon. “ Hey Oppa, I yelled out. Lee Joon smiled . Then his eyes popped out as he saw my growing stomach. Mir was shocked too.

G.O : “ Wow Noona , what happened to you ??”

I just smiled and looked at Mir .

She is blushing ??? Omo, I think you are a F----.” Seungho said as he paused seeing the fans.

A van came to pick them up. I went in there and acted as if I was a make-up lady and got in along with Jessica.

In the van it was quiet before Mir's mouth opened.

.. seconds passed

Am I a f-----” He paused.. He was too shocked to ask.

I giggled at his tomato face. “ Yes, its your child Mir.” I said with a smile.

His face got even redder …

Lee Joon was speechless . Then it got quiet for a moment before lee Joon turned around and punched Mir in the face.

Hyung !!! “ G.O and Seungho yelled out shocked.

Mir rubbed his face and sighed.

Lee Joon Punched him once more .. “ OPPA!!!!” I yelled out . I could not stand it . “ Mir Oppa do something ..” I said begging...

Mir this time cough out blood. My eyes got wide and my heart started pacing faster and faster. “ MIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I cried out .

Hey , Pabow stop scaring her its not good for the baby!!!” Jessica yelled out....

Lee Joon smiled and then laughed … His laughing turned into crying … “ Omo, my donsaeng is a lady. She needs to be treated with care. I can't just let her marry a fool like you !!! “ He said laughing.

Oppa, you okay??” I asked looking at him worried .

Lee Joon smiled . We were at my home. Lee Joon got out and started walking back and forth . Mir didn't say a word . G.O and Seungho backed away I just looked at Lee Joon Oppa as he gave me the look. I smiled and walked towards him Mir gave me a sad look and walked to the house.

Donsaeng, I can't let you go that easy. Not when I know Changmin is still around. “ Lee Joon said crying .

Oppa, you know Mir. You are basically family. We are a family.” I said smilling.

Lee Joon was silent for a second. …....

I feel bad. I haven't been able to protect you . I feel like this is all my fault and Mir is a good guy but, I wanted him to be your first . I really did . Why did this have to happen to my little sister out of all people. He said crying out loud. I felt his pain. He had to be my father and my older brother. Ever Since mom and dad died he has always acted ten times maturer then he was.

Oppa, its not your fault . Please don't feel bad. I wanted you to be happy and follow your dream. Appa and Umma always wanted that for you and I always wanted that for you. “ I told him as I felt tears falling down my eyes.

 

He looked at me . “ I am not mad at him. It is great you and Mir are together and that everything is seeming to be fine. But, you and him will be living close to me we have to stick together .” He said with a smile. I wiped away his tears.

Please, don't hurt Mir Oppa..” I begged him. Lee Joon laughed . We will be officially brothers soon. I should start now …

 

We both laughed our way home.

 

Mir's POV

Hyung do you know what they are up to ??” G.O asked with a worried face.

I looked down . I think I knew what was going on. Lee Joon was like Jasmine's father in every way. He had u huge responsibility.

Hyung!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard Seungho shake me.

Uh, what … no I don't know ..” I finally said. I saw them both walk in . They were laughing and smiling. It was such an unreal thing but, I just went along with it .

Oppa, you have nothing to worry about .” Jasmine said as she came to hug me . Lee Joon forced a smile.

I give you my word. If anything happens to her I am beating the crap out of you.” Lee Joon said with a creepy smile.

 

Seungho and G.o looked at each other in surprise.

Then they smiled. “ So when is the wedding ??” G.O asked .

 

A voice out of nowhere came .. “ Run, run !!!!!!!!!!!!.” Lee Joon looked everywhere so did the others all surrounding Jasmine .

 

A body that was bloody was dragging itself . He got up and then fell back down. “ Changmin??” Jasmine's voice said as her face was filled with shock.

 

What are you doing here ??!!” Mir said in an angry tone . Changmin could not say anymore. He past out on the floor.

 

What should we do ??” Lee Joon asked?? Jasmine began crying as she saw his bady on the floor .

Whats wrong Noona??” Seungho asked with worry??

He is in danger too.. Not only me . His father is out to kill me … He is protecting me ..” She said as her knees fell to the floor .

Pabow, how could you?? You idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She cried out …

 

Mir felt bad . It was Jasmine's childhood friend and for the last time again. It hurt hi to see her cry and it hurt him more to see her cry for Changmin. He hesitantly said .” Get him and lay him on the couch. “ G. O and Seungho carried Changmin to the couch and layed him there .

 

Jessica went and got some water and rags to clean the blood off Changmin.

Jasmine sensed that his father was now after all of them.. She was scared for him too.

 

 

Please support Lussuria here is our fanpage below..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lussuria/216096061835992?ref=hl