Chapter 23

Runaway Love

 

Changmin's POV

 

What the is this??” I said looking at my phone all drunk.

Changminn was not only drunk he was insane...

Kim Hyung joong came by with some flowers and a balloon that read “ It's a boy ” On it.

He looked around. The house was a disaster.

He looked a bit confused.

What the hell happened here ??” Joong asked as he walked over broken glass and pillows and other sorts of things that can be broken or thrown.

 

Me: “ If you are looking for Jasmine she left.”

Joong let out a lil smile before facing Changmin again.

So where is she now???” Joong asked Chang min trying to act like he cared for Changmin.

Changmin laughed hysterically .

Joong looked at him crazy..

I don't know why don't you ask Jesss-y-ca . “ I said looking at her with hate.

 

No one's POV

 

Jessica winked at Joong and they both left shortly.

Joong: “ So where is she ???”

Jessica: “ She is in her house. “

Joong looked a bit confused.

I thought this was her house...” Joong said not so sure where this was going...

Jessica grabbed him by the hand. “ There is one place where she can be herself Joong.”

 

Jessica said all happy. “ Okay Bu....” Joong said. Jessica ran to he car and shoved him in. She drove like the wind...

 

................... 5 minutes Later.....................................

Jessica stopped by a mansion.

We are here .” Jessica said with a smile as she got out of the car.

Joong looked a bit confused still.

Where are we???” He asked as he got out of the car and looked around.

Jessica: “ We are in front of Mir's home.”

Joong was awed …..

Joong: “ This is Mir's house?? I thought he was a loner.”

Jessica chuckled..

He had parents but, they died when he was a baby.. This is all he has of them.” Jessica said as she started walking to the house..

 

Joong: “ Wow its amazing.. So is it Jasmine's house too??”

Jessica smiled...

Yes this is her home... Mir singed her as his wife on the owner papers.”

Joong: “ Wow he is unpredictable.”

Come on lets go inside Joong Heoyung. “ Jessica said as she lead him inside the house.

 

Mir's Pov

I just finished up in the studio..

I wanted to see my girl so badly.. I really wanted to know what was up with her this time I saw her..

She looked worked up and that necklace it looked familiar. I wonder where did I see it before.

Heoyung, you okay??” Lee Joon asked me..

Mir: “ Did Jasmine say anything imp-articular to you ???”

 

Lee Joon's POV

When he asked me that question I felt my blood stop flowing. I didn't know what to say.

Heoyung, she just told me she can't wait till you come back and she wanted to spend some time with me. That all..” I told him trying not to blink even once.

 

Mir looked at in the eye.. “ Is that really it ???”

 

I was scared now I didn't know what to say..

 

Its better if you don't know what she told me??” I said trying to keep it cool and simple.

 

Heoyung, you are such a bad lair. Seungho said looking at me weird.

 

I covered my face.. U got caught there was no way out of this...

Aish!!!” I yelled out.

 

I left to outside … Mir followed me outside..

I know there was something wrong with her. Please tell me...” Mir pleaded.

What was I suppose to do. I couldn't lie to anyone especially my brothers.

It's going to hurt you.” I told him looking down...

I can handle it Heoyung. Please tell me what is going on with my girl.” Mir said looking worried...

 

I promised her I wouldn't tell you.” I told him trying to avoid the conversation..

Mir looked angry now. I hated when people got angry..

Please Heoyung don't give me that look.” I told him a bit scared for my life.

Babowyar I told myself.. I'm such a big mouth...” I told myself.

 

I'll wait for you to talk... I have the rest of the day.. I can wait.” He said as he took a beer and opened it...

 

The noise made me sweat till my stomach went down my liver.

 

Aigoo,” I said out loud...

 

Mir smiled as he started drinking .

 

Fine!!!, fine , fine... I will tell just stop it with the beer and the noises...” I pleaded..

 

 

 

Hello everyone , I am not having such a good new years... I thought why not update a few chapter's since well I won't be so busy.. I hope all my Unnies and donsengs are having a wonderful new years if not hit me up a message on my wall I would be glad to hear from you guys...

 

Thanks for subscribing and keeping up... This chapter was kinda hard to write... I was a bit writer blocked but it just came to me while I was listening to Oppa Oppa by eunyuk and donghae … Yes I know this is a weird way to come up with a chap.. But music is what gives me ideas...

 

Anyways please comment and I will be updating everyday until school starts again....