Mir is coming to Seoul

Runaway Love

 

..................... Two Months Later...................

 

Jasmine's POV

I finally passed the end of the year exam. Changmin and I have been spending a lot of time together. He has grown on me and I feel that his word is true.

Hey baby.” He halliard at me from across the hallway.

I still am not used to those words but, our love is growing. Baby Kim Yunie will grow uo to be a good man just like Changmin.

I have not heard anything from Mir. His name still rings a bell in my heart that is growing distant from me. I know it has only been three months since Mir has been gone but, there is no other way out of this mess. Changmin is a good friend and I love him just not the way I love Mir.

 

Hi, Changminie .” I waved at him. Chang min came racing at me. “ Wow, your belly is getting bigger.” He said looking amazed.

I just smiled. There was no other way I could express my happiness and awkwardness.

Wow,Changmin you are going to far with this.” A voice said behind him . It was Jessica was Yunho. They were holding hands.

Jasmine Mir is coming to Seoul to perform. Are you going??” Jessica said with puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes. I almost forgot about him and now he is haunting me. I must be going crazy or was I being punished for leaving him like that with no notice. I was so confused asking myself what was going on with me. I also felt the little human kicking me hard from left to right.

If that is okay with Changmin Oppa??” I said in an unsure tone.

Changmin looked at me. It took him a while to respond . “ We will go Jasmine. You need to see him for one last time.” Changmin said through his teeth.

I could tell he was not too happy to have Jessica spill the news like that but, Changmin was more worried that if Jasmine did not see Mir she would most likely loose the baby.

 

Jasmine felt her heart sink. She had to face the fact the love for Mir would never go away. She had to realize that if she were to make this easy on her she would have to fake a smile and walk away with one. It was bad enough all of this was moving to fast and happening too fast.

A tear fell down Jasmine's face. She tried to cover up her face so that no one would see but, Changmin caught and wrapped his arms around her giving her a hug. “ Everything will be alright. Please don't cry. I don't want to see you shed another tear.” Changmin said looking at her soft gentle face. Her eyes were filled with worry and shame he saw it all. It hurt him in the inside so bad. It hurt him to see her love another man and that man he never liked.

 

Changmin's POV

I know she was his but, she was my woman. When he left he took her heart, her soul, her smile, her laugh, and her kindness. It is far away from me. Why can't I catch her sweetness and her heart?? Why is it so hard. Why couldn't she be with me???

 

My heart cries yet I am the fool standing next to her while she is love with another man. Can she really love me ??? Can that child love me??? Can she ever grow to be happy with me?? My heart yearns for her to be mine.

 

Changmin had so much confidence yet there was this little voice doubting the outcome of there love together.

 

The fact was Mir was only going to be in Seoul for about two days. Changmin thought it would give then enough time to be together before He took Jasmine in his care fully and forever.

Jasmine this is the last time you can see him. Do all the things that you would do with him if you were still with him. Show him how much you love him. Pour all your heart and soul when he is here. Do it and leave it there.”

Changmin said slowly pulling away from the hug. He walked away slowly. Jasmine was a bit shocked from what Changmin said. It was just not Changmin. He really did care for Jasmine and he did really love her.

Wait.” Jasmine as she turned around to stop Changmin. She put her hand on his shoulder. She could hear him. It was surprising. As he faced her his face was a bit dark. She managed to move his bangs out of his face. “ Changmin, why are you crying??” Jasmine said looking at his adorable face.

I can't stand seeing you like this, it hurts to see you so , so , so so, so, so, ...” Changmin broke off. Jasmine looked at him. She saw his beautiful baby face and her heart was beating fast. His lips they started mocking her. She shook the feeling off but , that desire would not stop.

Jasmine stop looking at me like that .” Changmin said with an awkward feeling. “ I am just very emotional. “ Jasmine said giving Changmin a hug. “ I thank you for protecting me but, I can't forget Mir just in a blink on an eye. I love you Changmin for being here for me a good friend..” Jasmine said hugging him tightly. Changmin was happy she was okay . The truth hurt him but, Love is not easy to let go......

 

Mir's POV

 

I was finishing a performance with the boys. We bowed and blew a kiss to the audience. Tomorrow we were heading to Korea, Seoul. I was happy that I was going to my home city. We went to our dorm when our manager came with the fan mail and of course I went through it until I found a light purple envelope with a heart on it. It made my day to read Jasmine's letters. Of course I loved reading my fan mail I just adored my fiance writing to me.

I started reading it ….

 

Dear Mir,

I have missed you a lot and I do hope your are back soon. I am well now thanks to your loving words. This is not easy for me but, I will hope you go on and succeed no matter what happens here. I Love you so much and hope that you come back in time . What ever happens remember I still love you and I will always have you in my heart. Mir please reach you dream and reach your goal. It means more to me then it dose to you. Don't let anything stop you. I will wait for you come back...

Love Jasmine....”

 

I chuckled . It was nice to see her encourage me to be a rapper. It was my best quality. I could sing too I just loved rapping.

 

Ay, donseng.what did my sis say.” Lee Joon asked.

Mir smiled. “ She said says she misses you and to send you hugs and kisses.” Mir said wean-king at G.O .

Hey I saw that .” Lee Joon blurrded out.

Mir and G.O cracked up laughing.

They loved teasing Lee Joon since well , they were considered the youngest compared to Seungho.

Mir so what are you going to do when we get to Seoul.” Lee Joon said getting curious.

Mir's eye brow went up.” Hmm. Interesting question. “ Mir said smiling again.

Lee Joon's jaw dropped. “ You are not going to pop her cherry?? Cause if you are You can't until she is married to you.” Lee Joon said glaring at Mir.

Everyone laughed . “ No, I promised her we would after the wedding. I just want to see her face. For me it is more then enough just to see her face , to see her smile.” Mir said putting the letter close to his heart.

 

Rain came in and told the boys it was time to head for Seoul . Mir had his hopes high. He couldn't wait to fiance smile at his progression. Mir didn't know the truth... Everything they had will be gone as if it never happened......

Thank you for Commenting and reading this story. So what do you think so far ??Is it good?? I wonder what Jasmine will tell Mir and how he would react?? Tune in as the heartbreak gets serious... Plz comment and tell me what you think??? I love you love and comments …

Our most admired reader.. Kevinwoo... Kumawow!!!

Saranghaeyo readers!!!:) :P