Honey Moon disaster

Runaway Love

 

Honey Moon Night

 

Jasmine went home in Dong ho's car. They didn't say a word half way through the drive home.

Jasmine wish me luck , I am going to debut soon as a singer. “ He said with a smile.

Jasmine smiled warmly. “ Congrats sachon.” She told Chaejin.

He was a young boy with a strong heart.

So what

 

is the name of the group maknae ??” Dongho broke out the silence with a smile.

We are called MYNamE.” He said all fancy.

Jasmine started laughing hysterically. It made Dongho and Chaejin happy to see her laugh or once .

Noona, why are you making fun of our band name ??” Chaejin said pouting.

Jasmine turned around and patted him on the head. “ You guys couldn't think of any thing else ??”

He she asked as she burst out laughing. She laughed for quite a while then her laughing turned into crying.

She turned around covering her face with her hands.

It scared Dongho and Chaejin for a moment.

I'm sorry you guys for being so emotional. Its just that I am so happy for my little cousin.” She said smiling sadly and she his cheeks.

They had arrived at Changmin's house seconds after.

Heoyung, take him to address and give him this key. I will come often to make sure you are well taken care of. “ Jasmine said with a smile.

Dongho knew his sister well. She was not the kid to laugh hysterically and then cry. She definitely had a problem with being married to Changmin.

 

Jasmine gave a kiss on the cheek to her to little heros and headed to her hell hole.

Bye oppas!!” She playfully said to them as they took off.

 

 

Jasmine went in the house and it was dark . She went more into the halls that led to the stairs . There were candles lid and is smelled like roses.

 

It was beautiful and the smell was so peaceful. She felt heat rise in her body. Nothing new .

She started going up the stairs and heard Changmin play his guitar. It sounded so mellow and sweet.

She went up the stairs and down the hall that led to their bedroom. He was in bed under the covers.

I got you.... under my skin...” He finished off. For some reason it impressed her. She had never once heard his sing so peaceful and … romantic.

 

Changmin's POV

I heard her walk in the room. I wanted to make the mood romantic and peaceful . Jasmine was my wife. I have been through to much to get her to marry me. She deserved to have a welcome home. Even if she did go see the person in the world I hate the most.

Jasmine walked in her beautiful strapless dress. It gave me chills down my spine. She was more beautiful then the first day I saw her.

Not to mention the dress made her look y . He curves were out and about .

Hey Oppa , it smells good.” she said smiling.

I turned to look at her.

She is so beautiful....

I gulped to myself.

Yobon, its our honey moon. What do want to do??” I asked her keeping myself from asking her for the one thing a have waited that seemed my whole life for.

Jasmine yawned like an angle. I felt her yawn go in slow mode in my head.

I am tired Yobon. “ She said as she sat on the bed .

I was a bit upset. I waited t finally hit it off with her and she was tired... This is not my day today. I'll try to make it more romantic. I thought to myself..

Yobon , let me help you your dress. “ I said with a smile.

Jasmine smiled back and removed her hair to the side.

I slowly ped her dress. I could tell it was relaxing to her. Her body.... I couldn't stop staring.

Kamsamida.” She said as she slowly took her dress off.

She turned. “ Oh, sorry... I'm just tired she said with her bra on and the dress partly on her .

 

No One's POV

 

Jasmine smiled while blushing with embarrassment .

Changmin got close. She look at his face.

He looks so innocent and masculine at the same time.

What is this feeling I am getting??

I am partly right in front of him...

Jasmine let it take over her for just a while.

I will know if I really want to be with him with just one kiss. Looking at his face id not enough.

Changmin and her got close the heat rised. He breathed heavily.

I love Jasmine.” Changmin as he got close.

Jasmine looked at his face. She felt nothing special.

He got close to kiss her and she kissed him back.

They kissed for a while and Changmin started putting his tongue inside and it caught her by surprise.

No special spark and no ual impulses went through her body. She didn't feel it in the air.

Jasmine pushed herself away.

I'm going to go change. You should go to bed now Yobon.” She said awkwardly to him with a fake smile.

Did I do something wrong ???” He said feeling like a fool...

Jasmine smiled and kissed him on the forehead. “ No, I’m just tired.” She said as she headed to the restroom to wash up and change into her night gown.

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I can't possibly have with him. Those memories they are coming back. I don't love him and I never will.

I can't make myself to give the only thing I have been saving for the one I love.

 

I headed to the restroom and changed my clothes. Jessica had bought me a y night gown for my honey moon but, what was the use . I was tired and I had been through too much for one day.

 

I came out in the night gown anyways. My drive was not on the go or my to at least make out with Changmin.

 

I saw his face. It was glowing like If he expected me to give it to him. I didn't want to .

 

I am going out for a drive.” Changmin said harshly as he was getting up from the bed.

I pushed him back on the bed.

I don't want you to try kill yourself.” Sh said as she lay-ed on his chest

He sighed...

This not how I waned our honey moon to be.” He broke out.

I smiled. “ At least we have each other. “ I .

Changmin pouted. I didn't fall for it.

I wanted it to be romantic and all the you do is cuddle with me..” Changmin said harshly to me.

I could not believe it. I was finally going to cuddle with him and well maybe even let him in . But this ridiculous..

I got up and threw a pillow at him. “ You are such a fukin jerk. Can you just be happy we are together. You know for a moment I actually felt like your wife and then you have to get In your y mood Changmin. “ I yelled out to him.

 

I was not going to take any more of his bull . This time I’m going to say what I feel.

Jasmine, I am sorry.” He said looking away .

I grabbed my coat and left the room.

Jasmine, Jasmine, Jas...” I left before hearing what he had to say.

 

No One's POV

Jasmine stormed out and Changmin went chasing after her.“ Jasmine, Jasmine, Jas...” Changmin yelled out.

Jasmine didn't say a word.

He finally caught up to her when she reached the front door.

Where are you going to ??? You can't leave me like this.” He said as she got her shoes .

Jasmine didn't respond for a moment.

Unlike you .Changmin I want to make this work but, if you can't control your anger issues then I can't be around you being like this. Like you I have family problems too. I am tired and stressed out I don't need this right now. So when you get your act together and treat me like a human being instead of some prize you have won . I will think about acting like a proper wife.”

Jasmine slammed the door before hearing what Changmin had to say...

 

On the other hand Changmin was surprised. “ When did she change so much???” He asked himself out loud as he slowly walked to the couch.

 

Hello , Readers. I thank you for keeping up and following my story. I will soon be taking a break from writing my stories. I will be co- author for another fanfic so. I will be taking a break from updating...I hope it has been a great story so far. I enjoy writing it … Please comment and read Decode. It is a great story I will be writing chapter 10 so stay tuned. Please also support my new fanfic Wo ai Ni paradise. It will be one interesting story.

Thank you once more for the wonderful comments and ( mad remarks.. :D ( lol Kevinwoolover) . I love reading them...

Hope you guys keep supporting me . Saranghaeyo

 

Teaser:Jasmine has just married Changmin . How will it turn out. She has just left him for being a jerk ??Will she stay with him or will she go down the road of hell all the way? And will Mir ever date again or will he stay in the shadows loving Jasmine no matter what??? And what happens when jasmine finds out the her son is more then just a step son to Changmin. What happens when she becomes famous?? Will Mir and Jasmine ever be together again or will they stay broken hearted forever??