YUNie

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I looked around and my heart started going faster and faster.

So, this is where you were hiding my son??” Changmin's father said with a smile.

Omma, “ Yunie cried out.

Changmin smiled as he saw Yunie.

You have grown so much my child. He said with looking down on Yunie. “ I am not your son .” Yunie replied. “ Hmm, you seem to have a family trait.” Changmins father father said with a smile. Yunie rolled his eyes . “ Let my Omma go, she dose not want trouble.” Yunie said demanding for him to let go.

GET HER!!” He yelled out.

Yunie ran to his smother .

Leave My Omma alone !!!” He said with tears falling down.

Lee Joon and Mir were getting into the limo when they heard Yunie yell out.

It can't be !!” Mir yelled out as he ran to go see what was going on.

When he got there Jasmine was beaten up and Yunie was gone.

YUNIE,YUNIE,YUNIe>>>> Aga” Jasmine cried as she held her hand out.

Mir came and looked at her . “ This all my fault I should have never left you.” Mir said as he picked her up.

Jasmine closed her eyes and she passed out.

Her heart was scared and there was nothing Mir could do and felt useless in the sense that he did nothing.

They drove to house . He settled her down and changed her clothes. “ Aga, aga,aga,..” she mumbled in her sleep.

She thinks of her son even in her sleep.” G.O said with a smile.

Mir smiled back. “ Even if you feel bad don't, we tied to save her and Yunie. Bro don't give in this hardship . We will see it through.” G.O said patting Mir's back.

Mir was so upset all he could do is look at Jasmine and her worried face.

Lee Joon walked in with fists bald up.

We are going to have to cancel our flight to Korea. There is no way in hell I am going to leave her here.” Lee Joon stated.

Mir bald up his fists and left, “ AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he yelled out.

Mir left the house and drove his car far away .

He was close to the beach and just stood there feeling the wind in his face.

What am I suppose to do ??? I am so lost and it hurts me to see her like this.. I can't take the pain .. I can't !!! I am not as strong as she is .. There are time where I feel like leaving her but, its just too hard to do it, my heart aches every time I see her hurt.” He mumbled off.

 

I know you , You are stronger then you think Mir .” A voice said from behind him.

Mir turned around,

Joong Hyung???” He said as his eyes widened up.

If you want to save her first thing is first , Call Changmin .” Joong suggested .

Mir looked at Joong weird . “ Why would I call that dog ??” He asked with an angry look.

Joong smiled.” I saw him , he is here in Europe. If he finds out about his father it will hurt him.” He said with a smile.

I won't call him after what he put her through and after what he said I won't let him get close to her . No, no,no!!!!!!!!” He said going crazy.

Hello I'm back with a new chapter. It is not good but its a start. Umm I am doing a remake of 4 minutes volume up and I will be post it soon plz comment and subscribe....