New Character's

Runaway Love

Lee Dongho

He is nice and sweet . He loves Kids and Loves his Donseng Jasmine. He is her Heoyung because Lee raised him as part of the family. He was an orphan. He left to the united states to persue his dreams as an actor. When he hears new about  his Noona pregnant and in trouble he is there to protect her as she did protect him... He is currently working as a FBI agent to earn money for Souel University.... 

 

Kim Eli

He is Changmins older brother and is happy to hear the news about his little brother. he is currently working as a doctor and married with three kids. He is hoping that this marriage will Change Changmin's behaivor. He is caring,supportinng and an honest man.

 

Kim Hee Won

He is Changmin's father. He had kids at the age of fifteen thats why he is so young. He is a cruel and cold hearted father. He accidently killed his wife while he was trying to save her by bringing her memory back. Instead she took the bullet for him to raise Changmin as a strong son and away from Mafia or gang activities...

 

Kim Yuna and Kim Jenny

They are Changmin's twin Stepsisters. Changmin's Father got remarried with a gold digger woman. they are sweet and love each other to death. Yuna loves to fight and it the oldest o the twins and Jenny loves to party. they are both very simular but with different personalities...

Miss Kim Jae

She is Changmin's new mother and she is ugly, strict and mean. She hates Changmin and wants to control the mafia that her husband is in charge of.