We have to start Now....

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine didn't want to write anything that would make Mir Worry. She took a deep breath and began.

Dear Mir,

I have missed you a lot and I do hope your are back soon. I am well now thanks to your loving words. This is not easy for me but, I will hope you go on and succeed no matter what happens here. I Love you so much and hope that you come back in time . What ever happens remember I still love you and I will always have you in my heart. Mir please reach you dream and reach your goal. It means more to me then it dose to you. Don't let anything stop you. I will wait for you come back...

Love Jasmine....”

Jasmine finished off the letter and quickly put in a envelope. Changmin rolled his eyes. “ I will take it to the post office.” He said putting on his shoes.

Jasmine started the the light purple wall. This didn't feel right. It was just not right. She could not move her hand. The envelope was in her hand but, it was stubborn. “ Move damn it “. She demanded her hand . It didn't move at all.

It would make it much easier and less painful Jasmine. Remember you have a baby to worry about now.” Changmin said with a smile.

 

Why are you smiling ???” Jasmine asked him dying to know. Changmin, thought for a moment. The thought of him being a father touched him. Even thought the baby was not his he was still happy to know he was going to be a daddy.

 

I am happy to be a father, even though the child id not mine I already love it a lot .” He said smiling.

I will wait for you to open your heart to me in due time. I know you still love Mir. We must move as soon as you graduate. It's for the best Jaszy.”

Changmin said as he knee led down on one knee.

He took her hand and kissed it . “ I will protect you now. Please let me be the man Mir was to you.” Changmin said as he popped out a small box out.

 

He opened up the small box. It was a necklace. “ Please accept this gift as you accepting to be my girlfriend first. “ Changmin said as he held the precious necklace in the box.

 

Jasmine had memories....

 

......…..........................Flash back...................................

Mir no ….” I said playfully.

I ran away from Mir who had a bright purple necklace.

Hee hee, Jasmine come back here .

No ..” Jasmine ran and climbed a tree.

Come on the necklace is beautiful . It matched your eye of beauty.” Mir said as he held up the necklace so jasmine can see it.

Mir, I love you … Its perfect. Ah , oh , ahhhh. M....M...Mir help!!” My foot slipped off and she could not hold on much longer.

I tried to catch myself but I had let go. Mir was running to catch me and instead I fell on top of him face to face.

We stared at each other for quite a while before my brother Joon called me. “ Donseng, come on last one is a rotten egg. “

I couldn't help but notice his beautiful brown eyes and his perfect smile. Mir got closer to me but, I managed to get up and runaway.

The necklace was in my hand and it was my most prized possession.

...................................End of flash back...............................................................

 

The thought of the necklace Changmin had surprised her with reminded her more of Mir.

This is all to fast Changmin. How am I suppose to be your girlfriend when everyone at school thinks I am a ?” Jasmine said breaking out into tears.

 

Changmin hated it when she cried but there was so much going on in her life that it was just so hard not to see her cry.

I will say its my child. I will tell them I am the father.” He said breaking out the news .

Jasmine was astonished by what Changmin had said at that moment. He strongly motivated to be the one to become her new man.

Are series Changmin. Can you live with that decision??” Jasmine said trying to calm down her sobbing.

Yes I am determined to protect you. You have my word..” Changmin said giving her the box with the necklace inside.