Worries

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine was at the store . As She asked the store owner a question. In the back were men looking at a picture of her . Even though the picture was low quality it looked like her.

 

That’s her .” Damo said to his partner.

The tofu is in isle four.” The man said with a creepy smile. Jasmine looked at him weird and headed for isle four.

She felt uneasy and it was so empty.

As jasmine walked she felt as if they were watching her every move.

She turned around and two men were behind her . When she turned to face the front there were two men in front of her.

Do you know who is Jasmine Lee??” One of the man asked …

Jasmine's heart pounded with fear.

No, I don't know anyone by that name.” Jasmine said as she headed forward to get her groceries.

The two men blocked her path.

Let me go, “ She said as she saw more men trapping her .

She recognized one of their faces.

Eli, what are you doing here ???” Jasmine asked with a concerned but shocked face.

Eli closed his eyes with guilt .

I am sorry but, it is fathers orders.” He said as he opened his eyes and turned away from my gaze.

You are a coward for letting him take advantage of you, no wonder Changmin can't find the courage to deceive . He has no one left to turn to. “ I said as I felt fear run through my body.

Get her ...” Eli said to the men surrounding me.

I ran as fast as I could away from them ….

The men kept at it I could not run any longer but I forced myself to run faster and faster. Farther and father.

One I could run no more I hid myself …

Where is she ???” Eil asked the boys as they searched around for Jasmine. “ We Lost her boss.” One of the men replied.

Eli was so upset her punched the wall. “ Damn it !!!!!!!!!!” He said as he slowly fell on his knees crying.

As soon as the coast was clear Jasmine ran back to the apartment.

Yuni, Yunie Yunie Yunie!!” Jasmine called out.

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I called out for Yunie. He came out of his room looking at my worried face.

Honey, give me the cellphone. “ I asked him.

Yunie rushed to give me the phone.

I dialed Mir's number as fast as I could. My body was scared and I was shaking from the fear. I could faint anytime but, I didn't . I tried to calm down my nerves and focus on saving Yunie.

 

Hello,” A voice answered.

Is Mir there ??” I asked trying to catch my breath.

All of a sudden the phone line was silent .

Hello, Jasmine is that you ???” Mir asked with a worried tone.

I felt my eyes water up.

Mir he is here .” I said starting to cry.

..

You mean Changmin ???” Mir asked with a worried yet, curious tone.

I took a deep breath before answering him. My heart

was slowly calming down but, I was still scared to death.

Mir, Changmin's father is in China, Eli and his men chased me and they are out to kill me if I do not surrender to them. I escaped from them but, I can't come out of my apartment and Yunie will be in danger if I leave.”

 

What !!!!!” Mir yelled on the phone...

I could the fury in his voice and the outrage he was about to release.

 

Don't worry. I will send someone for you.” Mir said worried.

I won't be able to leave my house. Hurry!” I said

 

I will.” Mir said as he hing up...

 

......................... 8 years passed ............................................................................................................

 

Jasmine and Yunie were moved to Europe . Yunie had just turned eight years old. He hated watching his mother go through hard times.

 

Omma, can you please tell me who my father is ??” Yunie asked his mother as she made some hinese noodles.

 

Jasmine felt her body tense up. How could she tell her son that her father was a monster and that he was trying to kill her and make him a killer.

 

her sons hair. “ Honey, when the time comes I will tell about your father . For right now my son, focus on getting strong and being smart.”

 

With her sweet words Jasmine knew how to comfort her son and make him smile.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was headed to Yuhno's house and I was afraid . I was afraid of Changmin .

Hello, honey.” I greeted as I walked in the door steps.

Changmin rolled his eyes.

Have you heard from Jasmine ???” Changmin asked with sadness in his eyes.

I smiled in amusement .

I have not heard from her ever since she left.” I said as I walked into the kitchen to make some honey water.

Yuhno walked in...

Jae Joong is no longer Changmin's friend . He is so furious. “ Yunho said very worry some.

That has noting to do with me. I don't like Changmin yet, he is your friend and Conrad so what can I do???” I said with a smile as I walked out and placed the glasses on the dining room table.

Sorry, I had a call.” Yunho said with a fake smile.

The manager wants us to start working again. I don't want to go solo . Exo just debuted and Kai will need out guidance. “ Yunho said to Changmin.

Like if he can take care of himself. He is is going to be a guidance all right.” I said as I left the room. I was mad at Changmin. He was such a . He could not even protect the one person he loved and he is going to guide a bunch of rookies.

Aish !!! I'm so mad …

 

 

Mir's POV

 

I was in the airplane on my way back to Korea. I felt scared and worried . Every day I thought of jasmine and not once my heart left her in the shadows...

 

It has been 8 years and my heart ached but, I knew for the better or the worst I had to make sure he was safe and find a way to get rid of Changmin's father.

 

Hyung, is there any way we can go to Europe ??” I asked Seungho.

 

He looked at me weird . Europe was not so good during the summer but, I had to see Jasmine.

Sorry, we have to head back to Seoul for music core. “ He said giving the sorry / guilty smile. I looked down …

Hyung I am going to write a song. I don't feel good.” I said as I walked to a seat next to Lee Joon Hyung.

Lee Joon Hyung looked at me with sad eyes and closed them.

My sister has suffered so much yet, I am here relaxing and on my way to sing for music core. What kind of brother am I...” He said as he fell into a deep sleep...

 

Changmin's POV

 

I was at my house and hearing from that Jessica girl really pissed me off . I hated her so much yet she was my friends fiance.

 

Do you have any idea what you have just done !!! We could have catched her !!!” Eli yelled out. I saw Damo pushed out the office doors.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled and went where Eli was at.

Didn't father send you to kill her ??? Didn't father tell you !!!!!!!!!!!! HUH!!!!!” I said as I threw a punch at him.

He just smiled sarcastically.

You think I wanted to do this??” Eli asked me with sad eyes....

I don't CARE …. I WANT YOU TO STOP LOOKING!!! SHE IS NOT OF THIS FAMILY !!” I said trying to catch my breath.

My , My ,My … what do we have here ???” Changmin's father said as he clapped his hands...