Heoyung.. I....

Runaway Love

 

People were all over the place. There was photographers and camera people filming the festival live

on KBS . A Korean television station. Jasmine was a bit shocked she was going to be on live television but, it was not something to worry to much about.

 

As the light turned off and the crowd cheered off the first group up. Jasmine's eyes lighted up and she was amazed at the setting . It was like a dream come true.

The first group was U-Kiss with their song Man Man Hani.

 

 

 

Then after them came T-ara with there song Roly Poly followed by there comeback debut song Cry Cry.

 

 

 

Then third came kara with Mr. . Jasmine was singing along with the beat of the music she was having so much fun. Jessica on the other hand she was trying to learn the the dances to all the songs. It was interesting watching her trying to keep up with the artists and choreography.

 

 

The fourth performance was by Super Junior. They had a song special. They started off with Bonanmona followed up by Mr.simple …. After that the did a break dance. Jasmine saw it and thought it was pretty cool. “ Oh my gosh they are such good dancers!!” She yelled out to Jessica who was yelling out Leeteuk's name. Then shortly after the break dance the sang Sorry Sorry featuring Snsd. That was Epic . Jasmine was so surprised she nearly almost fell out of her chair when she saw them in sync with the music doing the Sorry Sorry dance. At Last they finished off with their new Single A-cha and had a good final pose .

 

 

 

 

 

After there really good finish came girl power. Snsd came with and epic start. They started singing the slow version of Run Devil Run.

 

 

 

 

Finally the moment Jasmine has been waiting for . Her Heoyung's group was up. “ Oh , the moment I have been dying for. “ She said with a smile. Her heart was racing from how much excitement she felt in her veins. Mblaq was up and they came out hard with “ Stay” .Then to pitch up the show they came

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that B1A4 sung “ Beautiful Target”. It was a good song Jasmine was singing to the song and having lots of fun. Of course IU Was there .Jasmine loved her in dream high but her songs were making her sleepy. They were moving and all it just IU needed a break from love songs.

 

 


 

 

 

Next of course was Jessica's favorite. It was Block B. These rookies were beast. There style and daces were really epic and just awesome and cool. They should definitely win.

 

 

 

To bring out the cute innocent boys . Of course Boyfriend . Came out by “ Don't touch my girl .” Then Secret picked it up with their performance of “ Madnna” and “ Love move.” I loved the whole sixties style it went with the song and theme.

 

 

 

Of course TVXQ was on the go Changmin was going to hit off with Yunho...” Keep Your Head down.”

 

 

 

 

At last the show was finished off wiith one of K-pop 's number one single collaborating artists. Big Bang and 2ne1 sang Lolipop. It was a nice way to finish the show.

 

 

 

 

Jasmine was amazed with the big finish. Shorty after the show they announced the winner. For the first time Kara won . It was alright . Jasmine was like “ I don't care.. They were all good.”

 

 

Jessica went and ran to TVXQ 's dressing room to meet up with Yunho..And

 

 

 

 

Jasmine slowly walked in front of MBLAQ's dressing room. Lee Joon came and looked in her eyes.”Is there something wrong??” He said with a concerned look. Jasmine looked at him crazy and then looked away. “ N..n..n..n...no. There is nothing wrong. Why would there be??” She said with an unsure tone. Lee Joon Looked at her and got closer . “ Tell me what is the matter??” He said looking straight in her eyes..

I can't tell you here. Mir can't know about this. “ Jasmine broke out almost bursting into tears. Lee Joon looked at his Donseng. There was definitely something wrong. There was something she was hiding and she felt guilty.

 

Mir walked by. “ Heoyung , what is going on??” Mir said looking at them worried.

Lee Joon cleared his throat. “ We need to go for a walk . There is something I need to tell Jasmine personally. “ Lee Joon said hugging his sister to cover up her sobbing face.

He can't see you like this. We must go somewhere more private.

Lee Joon took Jasmine by the hand and headed to his car. Of course it was a bit of a walk but, he needed her to get away and tell him the truth.

 

Lee Joon was a father figure for Jasmine. He cared about her and he loved his sister dearly.

They were out in the parking lot where Lee Joon's, Seungho's, G.O's, Thunder's and Mir's cars were all parked like a car show.

 

What is it sis??” Lee Joon said looking at her face and wiping away her tears.

Jasmine hesitated for a moment..

I...I...I...I....I...I am with child. “ Jasmine said closing her eyes with regret.

Lee Joon froze. Those words were scary. Jasmine was not even married and she was having a baby.

Did Mir do this to you??” Lee Joon said as balled up his fists.

Jasmine started to cry. She was scared and afraid that Her Heoyung Lee Joon might not believe her.

One month after you, Mir and the rest of the group left I was walking home. I was trying to help Jin Ju and she was being fondled by some creepy guys. I tried to help her but, but, but..” Jasmine couldn't say it .

All the flash backs were coming back..

No,No don't please!!! No, stop it , I beg you please.. Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Those words. Those were the last words she heard from Jin Ju.

Jasmine could nor stop crying. It was to painful to talk about it. “ She died... She died Heoyung!!!!” Jasmine said yelling her lungs out. Lee Joon saw all the rage come out of his sister. She was definitely telling the truth. He got close to and hugged her tightly. “ What are you planning??” He said hugging.

 

Jasmine cleared . “ I don't want to hurt it. It is not its fault. I am going to keep it. “ Jasmine said trying to catch her breath and trying to calm down.

 

Lee Joon her hair and looked at her. He felt so bad for his sister. Words could not describe what he was feeling for her.

 

I don't know what to say to you. I can only say one thing. What are going to tell Mir???” Lee Joon said giving his sister a kiss on the forehead.

 

Jasmine looked away. “ You can't tell Mir. Changmin is planning to take care of me and the baby.” Jasmine said trying to keep her tears from coming out. But she failed to do so.

 

Why are you doing this??? He loves you a lot.” Lee Joon said curious about this Changmin his sister was talking about.

 

I can't tell Mir. He has a long way to go in the k-pop world. I want to him become the best rapper in the world. This is his dream and his future. He has no one to look up to Heoyung. He has no family. A baby is not what he needs right now.” Jasmine said looking into the sky.

 

Lee Joon sighed...

I understand that you don't want to ruin his life but, you are the only one he will ever love. You can;t just leave like that. “ Lee Joon said putting a hand of comfort on Jasmine's shoulder.

Jasmine felt her heart sink. She knew no matter how much she tried to ignore it. Mir was the only one she would ever love too..

I know, It hurts me too. It hurts me to leave him like this but, if this will make him stronger then let it be. I have to be well for this child I hold in my womb. When the time is right Mir and I will be together but, for now watch over him for me. Heoyung , I love him so much. These are the last days I will live as his fiance.”

 

Lee Joon cried for a split second then wiped it away quickly..

If this is the way should be then let it be... “

Lee Joon and Jasmine walked back to the dressing room . There Mir was there with a smile waiting to see the love of his life …...