Wedding drama

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine prepared for her wedding. Jessica held a beautiful white dress. It was strapless and glittery. It was just her style.

 

Jessica walked her and put o her make-up. “I already mailed it Jasmine it should be there in a few hours.” Jessica said as she dolled Jasmine up.

 

I feel bad. I feel like a horrible person Jessy.” Jasmine said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

Jessica smiled.” You will make a wonderful bride. You are not a horrible person it was just something that was not suspected. Its your wedding day relax and enjoy it . Araji!'

 

Jessica said as she applied Jasmine's lip gloss.

 

Tada, You are done.” Jessica said with a smile.

 

Jasmine looked at herself in the mirror ad was amazed. Jessica was a miracle worker.

Wow I look..” before she could say it Lee Joon walked in...

 

Beautiful..” He finished it off with a smile.

 

Heoyung?? What are you doing here ??” She said surprised to see him.

 

I came here to give my sister away. Father's wishes before he left us to go to heaven with mom. “ He said with a smile.

 

Shortly Seungho came, then G.O , then Thunder, then Mir...

 

Seungho smiled. He wished he could have been groom for the day.

 

Nice to see you Noona..” He said with a warm smile.

G.O: “ Its nice to see you have found your other half. “

 

Those words haunted Jasmine. “ Its nice to see you have found your other half. “

Jasmine faked a smile.

 

Mir smiled. But you could see the sadness in his eyes. Jasmine felt her heart sink.

 

Nice to see you Jasmine. Im.... very happy for you.” He said managing to let out a fake smile.

Jasmine was a bit furious that no one told her of this manner.

Come on guys she said as she lead Lee, Seungho, G.O and Thunder out of the room to give Jasmine and Mir some pirvacy.

 

Mir smiled with sadness...

 

Mir: “ You look beautiful Jasmine.”

Jasmine: “ Why did you come?? You are only hurting yourself Mir.”

 

She said almost sobbing.

 

I came here to see you one last time. I love you Jasmine. It should be me out there waiting for you not Changmin.” He said crying out.

 

Jasmine felt tear's drop from her eyes.

 

Let's not do this here not now Mir. Please..” She said as she fell on her knees.

Mir : “ Everytime I see you with him it breaks my heart. It hurts so bad and I will regret ever leaving you.” He said as he went down to hug her.

 

She just rested her head in his chest. “ Jasmine I will always love you. Please after this stop breaking my heart . I am crazy for you. Why dose love hurt so bad?? Why did this have to happen??” He said feeling angry and it hurt him so bad.

 

After a moment there was a knock on the door.

 

Jasmine, unni , it is time to start the wedding.” Jessica said in high pitch voice.

From this day on we no longer know each other and we never were together. “ He said to Jasmine in a harsh tone.

 

I will return to the happy Mir that you knew before we were together. If you or anyone bring up the matter about our love I will never be able to move on.”

 

Jasmine just nodded.

 

Before she could get married there was one more thing she wanted to ..

 

Wait !!” She said out loud...

 

Mir turned to face her... His face yet again full of sadness and pain...

 

There one thing I can never forget. Just once Mir..” jasmine said as she got close to him.

 

She got close to his face and there was no way he could resist... There was no way he could let his one last reminder how good it felt to be her man. One more time would not hurt.. it would make him feel love and that he was loved..

 

Jasmine got closer and heat was rising...

 

They touched lips and kissed until they had nothing left … The most amazing feeling for both of them....

 

After a split second Mir went out the back door and Jasmine fixed up her make up.

 

Her stepbrother walked in. “ Hey Noona.” He said with a warm smile.

 

She turned and ran to him to give him a huge hug. “ I have missed you. How is school ??” She asked Lee Dongho.

 

It is all good. I got a job as an FBI agent at Phoenix headquarters. “ He saiw with a warm smile.

 

Noona I want to see my nephew. I want to help you. “ He said with a worried smile.

 

Jasmine knew the whole scam. It was to help her no one wanted her to be married to Changmin but, a promise is a promise.

 

Dongho-ah I love you a lot and I know you are trying to help me but right now is not the time. “ Jasmine said trying to make her brother understand.

 

The music began. It was time for Jasmine to walk down the isle. Dongho wanted to say more to his sister but, he didn't want to put more on her then she had alreay had on her shoulder's.

 

Noona, congrats .” Dongho said.

How could everyone be so sad and just fake a smile. “ Jasmine thought to herself.

 

Lee Joon came to do the honor . She walked down the isle.

This is it. I am getting married . I am...” Jasmine's thought's trailed off as she saw all the faces of the people that were in the wedding and came by a familiar face she had seen before.

It startled her. It reminded of the day she got .

The memories they were blurry and heavy. She felt her hands shake but, this was not the time to think of the past.

 

It was the future and her life was finally going to change.

 

As Lee joon handed jasmine's hand in marriage to the one person in the world Mir wished she never ended up with his face got glowy and sad.

 

It almost looked like he was going to burst out crying but, he held it in smiling hoping that he was not caught by the one person that knew him the most. Jasmine.

 

Jasmine gave Lee Joon a smile and the priest began the ceremony.

 

Priest: Today we are gathered here to bond to beloved people.

 

Then is got series..

 

Priest: “ Do you Kim Changmin , take Jasmine to be your beloved wife through, hard times , sickness and health??
 

Changmin didn't hesitate. “ I do.” He replied with a warm smile to Jasmine.

 

It felt awkward . The thought of getting married scared her now.

 

Do you Lee Jasmine take Kim Changmin to be you husband though hard times, sickness and health..” The priest asked Jasmine.

 

Jasmine didn't answer for a moment . But she felt the aroma get tense with curiosity.

 

I...do.” She said trying to think and aske herself if she was sure about but, it was to late.

 

I now pronounce you husband and wife.” The priest said as people released doves into the air.

 

Changmin smiled as he slowly slid a beautiful ring on Jasmine's finger.

 

After the wedding Changmin holded hands and introduced his family to jasmine.

Funny how it was the first meeting his family...

 

Mir's POV

I standed there at the very back and saw Jasmine. I wanted to take her with me but, there was no way I would be able to take her with me everywhere I go. I am not stable and it hurts me to see her … See her with that man...

 

Mir I will watch over her.” A unfamiliar voice said.

Mir looked to his left and a young boy was standing right next to him.

 

Him I'm Lee Dongho-inmida, I am Jasmine's adopted brother.” He said as he took out his hand to shake Mir's.

 

Hello I'm...” Mir said said as Dongho cut him “ I Know you are Mir. My sisters love.” He said whispering I his ear.

 

Mir smiled. “ She is married now. Lets not make a nonsense up okay.” He said to Dongho.

 

They walked to the bar to get some wine and chat.

 

Changmin and Jasmine came by his father who looked really busy.

 

Appa, this my beloved wife I told you about. “ He said looking a worried of what his father might say.

 

His father looked at Jasmine from top to bottom and started laughing hysterically.

Wow, what a fine wife you have. “ He said as he winked at his some Kim Eli.

 

Kim Eli and Changmin both looked at each other in a we weird way.

 

Father, this not the time . She is a new bride. “ Eli said as he gave his father the look.

 

Arreso, Arreso... “ Their father said with a smile.

 

Jasmine Bowed... “ Nice to meet you father-in-law.” She said with a smile.

 

Enjoy the wedding father.” Changmin said wanting to move away from his father.

 

Eli came towards Changmin. “ Hello sister in-law . Don't mind father its just him being his normal cocky self.” He said with a smile as He shook Jasmine's hand.

 

You have a huge family Changmin.” Jasmine said as she was led to his twin step-sisters.

My father remarried and well he was a wild one.” He said with an ashamed voice.

Hello.” Said Jenny as she bowed.

Hello unni.” Yuna said as she bowed.

 

The twin girls were beautiful and bright.

 

Anything you need Unni and we are here.” They both said with a smile.

 

It is nice to meet such beautiful young girls. “ Jasmine said with a smile.

 

The girls both blushed with happiness.

 

Finally it was time to meet the one. His stepmother.

 

They walked to her and dhe was drinking wine and chatting with Jessica who seemed a bit irritated and tired of comforting guests.

 

Hello Umma.” He said with a fake smile.

 

She rolled her eyes. “ Don't call me Umma. I amnot your mother.” She said with an evil smile.

 

Jasmine bowed... “ Hello, “ She said as she faked a smile.

She looked st her .. “ You couldn't have done a better finding yourself a younger and more prettier girl. You bastered. “ She said as she took a sip.

 

Lee saw what was going on. He came to his sister and Changmin. “ Jasmine let's take a walk. “

 

Changmin got upset. “ She is not going any where with you. She is my girl and she is my wife. “

He said in an angry voice.

 

Lee Joon chuckled..

 

She my sister and I have not seen her in a long time. I think I have earned some time with her.” Le said as he took a sip from his martini.

 

Jasmine let go of Changmin's hand. “ Let go. I will be fine Changmin.” She said looking straight into his eyes.

 

I won't let you.” He said in front of his step mother.

Not now Yobon. “She said pointing her eyes at his step mother.

 

Changmin was furious.

 

Jasmine let with her Heoyung to take a walk.

 

Why did you do that in front of my wife??” He said asking his stepmother and trying to keep his voice down.

 

He felt rage rise in him but , Changmin had to control it .

 

Come on, we all know your father would not accept that. Especially when she has had a child that is not yours.” She said shoving it right in his face.

 

Changmin could not handle it. “ My father married you and you had a load of kids. “ He said with a smile as he chugged down his glass of white wine.

 

She laughed hysterically.

 

Funny, but I am older then you are. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Are you sure you can handle a immature girl and her bastered son.” She said battering her eyes with a smile of revenge.

 

Changmin was about to explode. “ He is not a bastered. He has a father that loves him and that is me. My wife is not immature you . I hate you . “ He said as he left her there a bit surprised.

 

It was hard being the son of a mafia boss. His father never wanted Changmin to be a singer but, Changmin wanted no part of his fathers dirty blood line jobs.

 

The thing that feared him was that he was nothing like his father but he had his fathers attitude and it made him push people away.

 

Mir heard everything . He walked up to Changmin. “ Why the hell would you let her say that about Jasmine??” He said angry at everything.

 

Changmin looked at Mir in disgust. “ And who the hell invited you my wedding??” He said as he sat in front of the bar.

Mir chuckled. “ I am Jasmine's friend . So why not come and see her get married to the one she loves.” He lied through his teeth.

Before Changmin could talk he slapped him.

 

Next time stand up for your wife the right way. You know, I can't believe she even married a chicken like you.” He said as he shook him crazy.

 

Changmin smiled. “ She is finally my woman. “

 

Mir cried out. “ I thought I could trust you when I told you to keep an eye on her for me. Instead manipulated her .” He said through his teeth.

 

Changmin puched him on his face and Mir fell right on the floor.

 

Everyone saw the scene.

 

Changmin was embarrassed to see everyone stare at him.

 

Jessica saw what happened and ran to see Mir.

 

Yuchin, Jae Joong, Junsu and Yunho came just in time to see everyone around Mir's body.

 

Mir, Mir, Mir, Mir MIR!!” Jessica said as she shaked his body .

 

Jasmine came running into the crowed.

 

Changmin looked drunk and evil.

 

Lee Joon, G.O, Thunder, and Seungho came shortly too.

 

Lee Joon punched Changmin.

 

Jasmine just standed there .

 

After the third punch Jasmine came in between her Heoyung and Changmin.

 

Stop it , please just stop.” She begged both of them.

 

Lee Joon stopped for the sake of his sister.

 

They carried Mir to Lee Joon's car.

Tell me when you guys get there.” Jessica said as slapped Changmin.

You promised her you would not do anything stupid Changmin.” Jessica said pist off as she left to go meet Yunho.

 

Eli came shortly after Jessica left.

 

You sure know how to keep the part going donseng.” Eli said as he gave a toast .

 

Jasmine ran to Dongho . “ What happened??” He asked a bit confused.

 

Jasmine closed her eyes. “ Just hug. This is not happening on my wedding day.” She said disappointed at all the comotion.

 

Aye Jasmine.” Said a voice coming in the front door.

 

It was joong and her son Yunie.

 

It made her remember how her life was going to change.

Who is that Noona ??” Dongho said a bit jealous.

 

She smiled...

He is my life savior Dongho Oppa.” She said chuckling....

Surprises kept coming every time she felt down and it just kept getting unpredictable.

 

............ 2 hours Later..................

 

Jasmine received a text from Mir.

Saranghae... I am sorry... bye forever.” It read.

Jasmine smiled and held her phone close her heart.

Saranghae... “ She texted back...

She smiled as she danced with Yunie ….

 

Hello readers. I think this is the longest chapter I have every wrote. I wrote in while hearing crazy for you by teen top. You might notice I used some of the lyrics in my story.

 

I thank you for subscribing and commenting. ( virtual hugs)

Please comment and I won't be updatig fast as I usually do but I will try... I won't make life easy for Jasmine... there is more drama to come.. stay tuned.. Saranghaeyo Readers....:) :P