The talk.. Understanding me...

Runaway Love

 

Joong and Jessica walked in the house..

Wow, it beautiful here .” Joong said with a smile.

He walked to the living room and found Jasmine rocking Yunie to sleep.

Twinkle, twinkle , little star

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high

Like a diamond in the sky

tinkle tinkle little star. “

Jasmine finished as Yunie was sound asleep.

She slowly put him on couch as he breathed to heavenly like a little angle.

She came to the kitchen and started putting up baby bottles in the dish washer.

Noona, its nice to see you.” Joong finally said.

Jasmine smiled.

 

Jasmine: “ Its nice to see you too Donseng. “

Jessica: “ He is a bit amazed at Mir's goodbye gift for you.”

Jasmine blushed a bit...

Well,this is what I call home. “ Jasmine said as she prepared dinner.

Joong smiled.. “ Its nice to see you glow with a smile.” Joong said as he gave her the balloon with flowers.

Jasmine smiled …

Thank you, I love you Joong . You are such a goo friend..

Kim Hyung Joongs POV

Those words caught me off surprise. I know my ego was a going over me but, I still had feelings for my ex – girlfriend and even though seeing her happy made me happy . I could not help but let my heart race just for this moment I had with her.

 

No One's POV

 

Jasmine : “ I think I should call it quits with Changmin.”

Jessica and Joong both looked at each other with a smile...

But, I can't . I just don't have the heart to let him go. I think of the promise we made to each other. Yunie needs a father figure and well I just don't know what to do.” Jasmine said as she made rice...

 

Joong pushed her away. “ I will cook the rice .. You need to rest a bit.” He said with a smile and headed to the stove to watch the rice.

 

Jessica and jasmine sat in the dining room table.

 

Jessica: “ You wedding is in two days.”

Jasmine: “ I don't give a damn right now.”

Jessica:” Its good to hear those words coming from you. I thought you were still the Jasmine that cried all the time. “

 

Jasmine chuckled.

Well, now that Yunie is born and he is healthy. I feel strong now .” jasmine said with a smile as she looked over her shoulder at her baby boy.

 

Jessica chuckled.

I get it. He is the most precious thing to you now and he is your heart. He is your strength.” So you really have matured a bit since Yunie was born Unnie.” Jessica said not believing the words that were coming out of .

 

Joong smiled at the scene he was looking at. It was warm and peaceful . It was something that he never felt in Changmin's home.

 

Changmin was anger, Sarrow and regret.

 

Noona, food is ready.” Joong said as he came with two plates of food.

Enjoy the food I helped cook ladies. “ Joong said with a smile.

Jasmine smiled.

I haven't been this happy since....” Jasmine trailed off.

 

The room was silent.

Jessica smiled.

Since when Unnie??” Jessica said as she took a spoon full of rice in .

Jasmine shoved a spoon full of rice in … Sh didn't say a word.. The whole time she ate all her rice and ate little of the Bolgugi.

 

She went in the kitchen and washed her plate.

 

I think I should just stop talking.. My happy days were with Mir . If I keep this I don't think I can be myself married to Changmin.” Jasmine said feeling a bit guilty.

 

Jasmine you should speak what is on your mind even If it hurts Changmin. Come on I will take you there.” Jessica said as she got her car keys.

 

I will take care of Yunie Noona, you go on.” Joong said with a smile.

 

He loved Jasmine that much he would take care of the thing she holded most precious to her.

 

Jasmine was a bit worried. “ Are you sure you can handle Yunie??” Jasmine said as she looked a bit worried.

 

Jessica and Jasmine left with a smile. “ Take your time Noona. “ Joong said with a smile. He hoped she would make Changmin understand where she was coming from and let hr go for good.

 

She deserved to be happy and to have her space to breathe.

 

...................... 10 minutes later.....................................

 

Jasmine's POV

 

Me and Jessica arrived at Changmins house shortly after we left Mir's house.

I entered the house by myself while Jessica headed back to help Joong with Yunie. I walked in the front door and the house was a mess. It smelled bad like alcohol and rotted food.

 

I walked upstairs to the bed room only to find Changmin there sleeping. He was a mess and he looked tired.

 

I sat on the bed next to him. I felt bad for him. “ Changmin Oppa, are you okay ??” I whispered in his ear.

Changmin tossed and turned …. “ Hmmm, stop it Appa, stop,,, No, Umma!!! Umma!! Yahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Changmin yelled out as he woke up.


“ Are you okay Oppa ??” I said worried for him.

 

He looked upset at first but, I could tell he was scared and he looked sad.

 

I went close to him and hugged him patting him on the back. “ Its okay Oppa it was just a bad dream. “ I told him.

 

Changmin: “ Why did you come back ???” He said in a sad tone.

Jasmine: “ We need to make everything clear for each other even though it hurts. You need to grow up and get rid of this drinking problem you have. It breaks my heart to see you like this. “

 

Changmin smiled.

 

Stop acting like you care for me. “ He said crying.

Jasmine felt his pain.

 

I am not acting. I do care for you and you know that. You will always be my friend Changmin and I know you mean well but, you can't force me to love you. “ Jasmine said without any thought.

 

Changmin: “ If I can't have you by my side neither can Mir.”

 

Jasmine got offended.

 

You can't tell me what to do Changmin. “ Jasmine said as she pulled away from the hug. She turned around to look out the window.

 

Changmin got on his knees.” You are the only girl I have ever loved. Please just stay by

my side. I you leave my soul will die and I will be lifeless.”

 

Jasmine started to cry... “ Please don't do anything stupid. “ Jasmine said as she wiped the tears that were coming

 

Jasmine left and slowly walked out of the room.

 

Changmin sat there crying … He could not let Jasmine go … He needed her to live. She was his drug. His medicine.

Wait!!” He yelled out as he ran after her. He hugged her. She standed there like a statue.

 

Changmin there many things I can do but, there is one thing I can't . I can't love you the way you want me too and I can't lie to myself and forget Mir. Its too hard.” Jasmine said standing there.

 

Changmin put his head on her shoulder. “ Please don't leave … Stay here . I go crazy when you are not here love...” Changmin pleaded.

 

Jasmine didn't say a word. She was silent for a moment. She didn't know what to do and she didn't want Changmin to do something stupid.

 

I'm sorry for being a jerk and making you unhappy. Its hard for me right now too. With my Father and mother. I don't want to be alone again. Please Jasmine??? Stay.” Changmin pleaded.

 

Jasmine bit her tongue. “ Didn't you say you would make me happy?? Didn't you never wanted to see me cry??”

 

Changmin was silent for a while.

 

He let go and got down on his knees. “ Sorry, please , Jasmine, please!!!” He pleaded out loud.

 

Lol... I feel like I have accomplished something. I am very happy to have these many readers .

I really felt bad for Changmin here but he deserved it. Sometimes I wonder who wrote this story every time I go back and read it..

 

I hope you guys are loving this story so far. I love this story too.

I hope you are looking forward to my new fanfic.. I have started it and I am hoping for it to be epic...

 

Anyways thanks kevinwoolover and Photo for reading and commenting.

I thank the rest of you too for your support and wonderful comments.