its all my fault....

Runaway Love

 

Mir's POV

 

He was such a bad liar and the bad thing was when I heard him tell me it was something that would hurt it kinda scared me. Jasmine would never do such thing.. I thought to myself as I opened a bottle of beer. It always soothed my stress...

 

Lee Joon looked a bit irritated like guilt was running through his viens...

 

I knew he would budge..

 

Fine!!!, fine , fine... I will tell just stop it with the beer and the noises...” he pleaded.

 

I smiled a drank my beer...

 

Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine....” He trailed off..

 

It seemed quite bad ….. I still wanted to know...

 

Jasmine what heoyung???” I said now wanting to know and worried of what it may be..

 

Lee Heoyung started crying...

 

A month after you left she got ...” He said as he sobbed down on his knees...

 

I was terrified.. She was..... ????

My whole world was shook by those words...

I felt tears go down my eyes... I was speechless and shocked..

 

Heoyung please.... she wanted to but, but, but,but... She was afraid you might quit..” Lee Joon said as he started hitting the wall....

 

Wae, wae ,wae,wae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled out crying...

 

G.O and Seungho came out and the seen......

 

I wanted jump off the balcony and run to her hug and tell her it was okay … That I would stay by her side...

 

But why, why, why, why … to her out of all people...” He asked me...

Lee: “ There is something else you should know...” He said trying to calm down.

I didn't want to hear anymore.. I just wanted her here next to me...

What !!!” I yelled at him.

I blamed myself for leaving her alone.. I blamed her for letting me go like this..

 

He took a deep breath … I could tell he was biting his tongue cause it was worse then what he just said...

 

She is with child... and, and, and ….” He said as he started to cry again...

 

....................... Flash back...........................

 

Jasmine : If I was pregnant would you still love me??”

Me: I would be devastated to know you got pregnant and I'd probably not want to see you ever. “ I told her not sure why she asking.

Why do you ask babe??”I said curious to know.

I am just asking because one of my friends asked me that but, I didn't know what to say .” Jasmine said looking away..

.................... End of Flashback.................................

Mir remembered everything. He was stupid not to see right through her.

 

Mir started to cry even more.

 

I am such an idiot for not realizing what she was referring to. “ I said crying my eyes out.

 

Seungho and G.O stood there like two status and didn't say a word.

 

All that they heard was a shock to them both because they adored Jasmine and her unpredictable charms.

 

Mir turned away to walk back to his dorm when there was just one question that ran

 

through his mind and it scared him but, he needed to know.

 

Heoyung , who is taking care of her???” I asked as my tears freezed by that question.

 

Lee Joon looked away.

 

Mir ran to him and grabbed him by the shirt.

 

WHO THE HAS MY GIRL NOW !!!!!!!!!! TELL ME !!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!” Mir said screaming with so much anger and sadness in his eyes.

 

Lee Joon looked scared.... There was just one name he said and thats all it took for Mir to be heartbroken forever...

Changmin,....” Lee Joon said at last...........................

Hello readers.. I was crying a bit when I wrote this chapter.. All I could think about is how will he respond to her after he finds out the truth? I was hard for me to just sit and type this all up but, I love romance like this.....

 

Please do comment and subscribe....

 

P.S Please I encourage my readers to take a look at Wang Hou Ming..

Its my newest FanFic....

 

Enjoy Your holidays....