I have a son ... ( Changmin Jasmine is a new momy Understand0

Runaway Love

 

................................................. 2 weeks later.................................................

 

Changmin's POV

I was waiting outside Jasmine's room. Unfortunately she didn't want me there when she was having the baby. I was a bit sad and worried.

 

Jessica: “ I can't wait to be a auntie.”

I rolled my eyes. I didn't care I was ready to be a dad and crush Changmin's dignity.

Me: “ Well thats good to hear.”

Jessica: “ You seem full of it .”

I almost could feel her getting to me. To my point.

Me: “ What do you mean??” I asked trying not to blow it .

Jessica: “ She will never forget him and If you are thinking this will stop him it won't. Mir is just as strong as you think he is.”

 

Damn it she saw right threw me. I hated the fact that Jessica was Jasmine's friend. She was also my partner's fiance. It … That meant she new everything... Ugh …

 

..................... One week later...................

 

After having the baby Jasmine has been quiet.

Babe are you done feeding yet.” I asked her as I walked in the bedroom.

She was sleeping and Yunie were both sleeping. It was cute and adorable.

It kept running through my “ Mir is stronger then you think Changmin.”

I hated when Jessica did this to me. She always brought him up and it pissed me off like . I don't want Jasmine to dump me and she is not going to because I will do everything to keep her happy.

 

Jasmine woke up hours later.

Yobon can you make me some dinner please... I am kinda busy working on our new song. “

Jasmine came out of the room. “ I can't , I am not feeling good Changmin. My s are killing me and I have a really bad headache. “ Jasmine said as she got a cup of water and went back to our bed room.

 

I was a bit upset. What an excuse for a woman.....

 

Do you need to go back to the hospital. “ I asked sarcastically.

Jasmine shook her head no and went back to bed .

................ 10 minutes later...........

 

Yuhno came in the from the front door.

Hello heoyung...” He said with a smile as he brought a box full of food.

Yah!!! I am dying here.” I said very fustrated.

Yuhno: “ Jessica mad some sushi … She sent me to you so you could eat.”

Changmin: “ How thoughtful of her.”

Yunho: “ Is the new mommy giving you a hard time???”

Changmin sighed...

Yes she is. We have not talked in weeks.” Changmin said as he fiddled with his hands trying to figure out a new dance routine.

Yunho: “ Give her some time . She just had a baby and well the baby dose need a lot of attention. Plus she is feeding and well it kinda makes woman y.”

Changmin was a bit surprised to hear this from his friend.

How the hell do you know all of this??” Changmin said looking at Yunho crazy.

 

Well I took a parenting class when my sister Krystal was born. My mom was a singal parent and there was this special part just for understanding pregnant woman. I learned a lot and I can't wait for me and Jessica to have children of our own.” Yunho said all happy.

 

Changmin was a bit grossed out . He didn't want to know anymore of this .

 

Changmin: “ Don't you sometime wish you could jusy have with Jessica and well maybe things would be different ??”

Yunho smiled by the question.

Wow, Heoyung you are so begind. I do wish to have with her and hold her close to me but, I don't regret it . I mean not having with and waiting until we get married. I love her more then enough to wait fir the right time. “ Yunho said looked all out of space. He was a different person when he talked about Jessica.

 

Changmin: “ I wish she had met me first then I would not feel so much jealousy.”

Yunho: “ Stop feeling sorry for your self and just be glad you have her with you by your side. “

Changmin sighed .. He opened the container with the sushi in it. It looked good and Jessica put a lot of love I it. Well, it looked like she did.

 

Yunho smiled and patted Changmin on the back. “ I can't wait for your marriage. “

 

Changmin: “ I can't wait to see her with her clothes off.”

 

Yunho chuckled. “ Bro is that all you think about is ???”

 

Changmin: “ No, I love her too. You Know I have my needs too.”

 

Yunho laughed historically “ I hear you but it is better to avoid those needs until you meet the right person.”

Yunho said as he left to go back home.

 

Changmin thought for a moment as he ate his sushi. “ Taking from Yunho …. When did that happen????” He thought to him self.

 

........................... Next day..................................

 

Jasmine's POV

 

Yunie looks so cute and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter day by day. I love singing to him when he is in my arms and when I am feeding him I can see him happy. My baby is a healthy and happy baby.

 

I got Yunie ready to go downstairs and see his Appa. I was still feeling a bit sick but, I was feeling better to at lest see my “ fiance” and see what he was up to.

 

Oppa how are you ??” I said as I went downstairs.

 

Changmin woke up on top pf the the computer table. “ Oh hi, what are you doing up??” Changmin asked as he got up.

 

Jasmine was a bit surprised. “ What were you doing all night??? You are a mess..”

 

Shut your trap and take care of Yunie” Changmin said as he went upstairs.

Jasmine stormed out the door and went in her car .

 

She left to go to the one place she called home... Mir's house and her's.

 

............... Oe month later................

 

Jasmine Changmin has been crying that he wants you back and the wedding is in three days. “ Jessica said she talked to Jasmine on the phone.

 

Jasmine: “ I don't want to see him right now.”

Jessica: “ Oh come on make up with the jerk.”

Jasmine: “ He wanted to be a father then he gets upset because I am taking care of my son . He should be the one coming here to apologize.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. It was the truth thought that bastered loved her but he sure knew how to take his anger out.

 

Jessica: “ Fine, I know what to do … Leave everything to me.”

Jessica headed to Changmin's house.

Yunho was there giving her an eye signal.

What did she say ??” He whispered to her as they both entered Changmin's house.

Jessica: “ She is not coming.”

Yunho knew what would happen to Changmin when he heard she is not coming back.

 

They both walked in Changmin's house ready to here what he had to say.

 

Where is she ??” Changmin said all drunk.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. “ That's for me to know and for you to find out .”

 

Changmin threw a glass on the floor with rage.

 

I want Jasmine... Where is my fiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Changmin said as he started throwing things across the house.

 

AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrraaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Changmin yelled out breathing hard with so much anger.

 

Changmin sat back down chugging a big bottle of wine down.

 

Then minutes later he received a text message.

 

If you want to be my husband you are going to have to be a man and stop getting angry for ever single damn thing. Me and you made a promise to each other. If you can't handle it just tell me like I have said before I can take care of myself and Yunie is not your biological son so there is nothing you can do. Changmin I love you but, if you keep acting like this there is no way I will grow to love you even if I try.”

 

 

 

I am happy to have people subscribing and commenting. It makes me happy and well it gets me in the mood to update fast. I hope yu guys enjoy the story.. Lol and please go easy on Changmin … there is a reason he the way he is but, I don't want to ruin it for you guys... I hope you keep following my story because there is more to come....

P.S Please read Wang Hou Ming... Sequal to Ghong Zhu Ming.. Enjoy reading my first fanfic ever... Lol and the sequal... Thank you readers.... :) :P....