Ch 5

The Adventures of Moon Eun Jung

     "So we meet again...Exo." I look up to see a somewhat handsome guy approaching. He had dyed blonde hair and a scar on his cheek. Right away I sensed that he was someone I did not want to be near. He tilts his head to the side, "Hm, you have two new members. Girls at that. Can they fight or are they your girlfriends?" Luhan tenses, "You came back Kim Taek Gu. What do you want this time?" I could tell right away that the guy and Exo were long time enemies.

"Who is he?" Na Hee asks. "Kim Taek Gu...an old enemy," Kris answers. Chanyeol steps up, "He's a decieving bastard who'll use  anyone for his own selfish purpose." Taek Gu grins, "Oh, so defensive you twelve. Then the girls are your girlfriends?" "We're not," Na Hee speaks up. I practically shrink when Taek Gu's eyes rake over Na Hee and me. "Strange, why's this one ugly?" My fear is momentarily replaced with annoyance. Okay. I wasn't the prettiest girl in the world and called myself ugly all the time, but being told by someone else that I was ugly, hurt.

"She's not ugly!" Na Hee defends me. I am ugly though, I tell her silently, but thanks for defending me. "Leave them alone," Kris growls. Taek Gu ignores him. "What's your names?"  "I don't have to tell you," Na Hee glares. Taek Gu narrows his eyes at me. "Moon Eun Jung," I sputter. "You don't have to tell him!" Baekhyun whispers to me. "Oh," I reply, embarassed.

Taek Gu laughs, "I like her. Moon Eun Jung, right?" He winks at me, "I like the obidient type," but when he said that he was looking at Na Hee. I blush at his words, yet want to beat him up. I shiver, I don't like him, no matter how much he makes me blush.

Luhan shoves Taek Gu, "Hurry up and leave bastard. No one wants you here!" Taek Gu pushes him away, "Okay, I get it. I'll leave for now." He begins to walk away, but stops, he gives a devilish smile, "By the way...do they know the secret?"

He knew! He was definitely talking about that. Taek Gu runs off before Exo can give chase.

"Don't listen to him," Xiumin says, "you can't trust anything he says." "But what was he talking about? What secret?" Na Hee asks. "He's lying," Luhan answers. Na Hee glares at them all suspiciously. "What is going on between you guys and him?" "Not now," Kris tells her, "next time." Na Hee is about to question them again, but Chen stops her, "Na Hee, it's...hard for all of us." "Oh, I'm sorry," Na Hee says, her shoulders sagging. "Don't tell Na Hee about our ability," Tao whispers in my ear. I scoot away from him, "Um, okay."