Mini Skit 2

The Adventures of Moon Eun Jung

Interviewer: "Hello and welcome back to our talk show! Today I'll be interviewing two special guests! Straight from an alternate dimension, Surock and Yu!"

(Clapping in the background.)

(Surock and Yu turn to the camera and smile.)

Surock: "This is exciting! I never thought I'd come here!" (Looks around the studio with curiousty.)

Yu: "Yes, thank you for inviting us."

Interviewer: "I'm sure our audience must be curious about you two. You were the stars of the Alternate Dimension Arc."

Interviewer: (faces Yu) "Your passionate kiss at the end of the arc was very romantic!"

Yu: (looking smug) "Thank you, you don't know how long I had been waiting to do that."

Surock: (blushes) "Please stop acting like you did something amazing."

Yu: (smiles and leans towards Surock) "There's more from where that came from."

Interviewer: (blushes) "Well....(coughs), er...I guess I better ask the next question, since we're on the topic, but how exactly did you and Surock meet? (Coughs) Seeing how passionate you are for her."

Yu: "Hmmm...it's a long story."

Interviewer: "I'm sure you can sum it up in a few words!"

Surock: "I'll tell you because if I don't Yu will mess up the truth." (Shoots him a warning glare.)

Surock: "Simply put, some stuff happened at home so I left to go traveling. I met this arrogant person at a tiny inn and somehow ended up traveling with him for some unknown reason."

Yu: (Interrupts) "And we saved a kingdom along the way, but everyone knows that part."

Interviewer: (sweatdrop) "Er....your answer is very vague...could you be more specific?"

Surock: (crosses arms) "Hey, don't look at me, ask Author-nim."

Interviewer: "Alright...moving on. Are you two surprised that Eun Jung ended up with Taek Gu?"

Surock: (nods head vigirously) "I was totally shocked! Knowing me, that would have never happened!"

Yu: "But it did..." (points to himself and Surock and smirks)

(Surock pushes his face away.)

Yu: (turns to interviewer) "However, I must object to Eun Jung and Taek Gu being together!"

Interviewer: "So you're against them?"

Yu: (holds up a picture of Ice) "Obviously I'm Team Ice! I mean, look at this face! It's me! I am against anyone else being with Surock's alter ego, except me!"

Surock: (sarcastically and in monotone) "The expanse of your love never ceases to amaze me."

(Ice suddenly enters the scene.)

Ice: (bows to the audience) ".......So why am I here?"

(Awkward silence.)

Yu: (stands up) "It's me!"

Ice: (stares at Yu with horror) "Who.....Are....You?"

Surock: "Yeah....one Yu is enough for me. I'm out of here."

Interviewer: "Wait! Who do you support Surock? Team Ice or Team Taek Gu?"

Surock (mutters to self): "When did Team Ice and Team Taek Gu become a thing?"

Surock: " I choose....."

(There is a commotion behind the stage.)

(Taek Gu suddenly runs into the studio.)

Taek Gu: "I object! Ice !"

Interviewer: (sweatdrop) "Er...Taek Gu...what are you doing here?"

(Taek Gu ignores the interviewer and points a finger at Yu and Ice.)

Taek Gu: "You will never have Eun Jung! She's my girlfriend!"

Yu: (evil smirk) "Oh yeah? Then why did it take you until the end of the story to confess to her? And when did you show any hint of liking her throughout the story? When?"

Taek Gu: (glares at Yu) "It's not my fault Eun Jung didn't notice and didn't ever mention it in the story."

Yu: (evil laugh) "See what I mean. You and Eun Jung aren't destined for each other! She didn't even notice you until the end and that was only because of an accident!"

Taek Gu: (clenches fists) "You wanna die?"

Yu: (glares) "Try me."

Interviewer: "Uh.....guys...hello? So, Surock! Who do you choose? Ice or Taek Gu?"

(Taek Gu and Yu stop fighting, waiting in tense silence for Surock's answer.)

Surock: "I choose...nobody."

Yu and Taek Gu (at the same time): "What? Why?"

Ice: (turns to Suho) "Can I leave now?"

 

Afterwords:

Eun Jung: "Wait! Don't I have a say in this matter?"

Surock: (sighs and places a hand on her shoulder) "It's no use."

(Surock takes out two tickets.)

Surock (whispers): "I got two tickets from the sorceror that'll take us to another world. Wanna go?"

Eun Jung (whispers): "Where are we going?"

Surock: "Pokemon."

 

 

End.

 

Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you like the litte skit. I still have one more thing to do before ending the fanfic. 

I'll try to upload my drawings of Eun Jung, Surock, Yu, Taek Gu, Haru, and Na Hee, as soon as possible.