Mini Skit

The Adventures of Moon Eun Jung

(Imagine them as little chibi versions)

 

Interviewer:  "Hello! Today we are here today with Taek Gu and Eun Jung!"

(Taek Gu and Eun Jung smile and wave to the audience)

Interviewer: "So, how have you two been doing since the story ended?"

Taek Gu: "We've been doing great! I'm so glad Author-nim got me and Eun Jung together!"

Eung Jung: "...Um, I'm doing good."

Interviewer: "Quiet as always, Eun Jung." (laughs)

Interviewer: "Today I have some questions for you two. First, how is your relationship doing? You two got together at the end of the story right?"

Taek Gu: "Yes, of course. My plan worked perfectly! We're now happily dating!"  (Suddenly gives Eun Jung a side hug)

Eun Jung: "Well, actually if we're being technical here, I didn't say I would go out with him."  (Glares at Taek Gu)

Interviewer: (Confused)  "So, are you two dating or not?"

Eun Jung: (Blushes) "Well, yes...we are."

Interviewer: "What do you think of dating, so far Eun Jung?"

Eun Jung: "Well....it's okay, I guess. It is kind of fun and not as stressful as I thought it would be."

Taek Gu: "What are you talking about? Kind of fun? It was fun, the happiest days of my life. We went to the amusement park for our first date and you were 100% enjoying yourself!"

Eun Jung: (Blush) "Okay, okay. It was super fun. I had a really great time."

Interviewer: "Taek Gu, how many dates have you gone on so far?"

Taek Gu: (Smles happily and holds up 10 fingers) "Ten dates!"

Interviewer: "Wow! Ten dates, that's a lot."

(Taek Gu smugly grins. Eun Jung looks tired.)

Eun Jung: "To be exact, ten dates in a row."

Interviewer: "Oh, wow! Ten in a row?!"

Taek Gu: "It's because I missed her too much."

Eun Jung: "But we go to the same school. We see each other everyday."

Taek Gu: "Yeah, but dating is different. School is school. I miss you when we are outside of school too."

Interviewer: "Hahahaha, you seem to be a bit on the persistent side, Taek Gu. Anyways, let's move on to the next question. What was your first impressions of each other? You don't have to answer Eun Jung, the story is from your perspective, so everyone knows."

Taek Gu: (Glances at Eun Jung) "To be completely honest......."

Interviewer: "To be honest?"

(Eun Jung nervously clasp her hands, a look of resignation on her face, as if she knows Taek Gu's answer.)

Taek Gu: (laughs) "Honestly, I thought she was an ugly pimple faced nerd."

(Silence).

Interviewer: "Er.....oh, really. Hahahaha........"

Taek Gu: "She had this really 'loner' air about her and I could tell right away that her fashion style would be horrible. She totally looked like a wimp and a pushover and I thought to myself she was the type of student I would steal lunch money from. Hahahaha, she looked so lame, especially standing beside Na Hee, who is super beautiful. The fact that she was surrounded by all those good looking guys from Exo made her look even more ugl---"

Eun Jung: (Angry) "You know what I thought of you? I thought you were an ugly two faced monster from hell!"

Taek Gu: (offended) "W-what?"

Eun Jung: (stands up and points at him) "You looked like a playboy, especially with that dyed hair and the way you acted. And you know what? The way you flirted with Na Hee was sooooooooo lame, makes me want to throw up!"

Taek Gu: "Ha! For your information, you can't even flirt! And also Na Hee was way better than you! Are you jealous or something because I flirted with her? See you are jealous!"

Eun Jung: "Oh yeah? We actually thought you were so annooying! Besides, stop acting like you're all that! You're not even that good looking. Ice is way more handsome than you. You-you narcisstic freak!"

Interviewer: "Uh guys....."  (sweat drop)

Taek Gu: "What? Ice is not even good looking! Is there something wrong with your eyes, cause you need to get them fixed!"

Eun Jung: "You should be getting your's checked!"

Taek Gu: "You get them fixed!"

Eun Jung: " head!"

Taek Gu: "Stupid face!"

Eun Jung: "Bully!"

Taek Gu: "Wimp!"

Eun Jung: "Gangster! Idiot! Narciss! Ugly! Stupid! Two faced! Annoying bull headed frog! Muscle brain--using brawns over brains...freak...dumb person....fish head...cow!"

Taek Gu: "Pushover! Hahahahahaha, you call that cussing? I can do way better---"

Interviewer: "Stop! Both of you get your act together!"

(Taek Gu and Eun Jung stop yelling, but continue to glare at each other.)

Interviewer: "Um, well, that was unexpected and quite chaotic...why don't we talk about why you two like each other?"

(Suho suddenly walks in).

Suho: "Excuse me interviewer, but we're out of time."

Interviewer: "What? Already, well then...until next time!"

(Chanyeol appears on screen holding up a black clapperboard.)

Chanyeol: "End scene!"  (Claps the clapperboard).

(Eun Jung and Taek Gu still glaring at each other).