Their return

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gap Jin..what are you talking about now?" Jong Kook looks at Gap Jin, trying hard not to avoid his dead stare.

"Hyung! You can't hide it from me! You are...You don't have amnesia! Why are you acting?!!!" Gap Jin shouts at Jong Kook in the vacant rooftop.

"Kim Gap Jin! I really lost my memories! I don't remember anyone!!" Jong Kook acts.

"Then what did you say just now, huh? The baby ribs is nice..the steak is nice...these food are what we have tried in the past. Hyungsoo nim may not know about it, but I, Kim Gap Jin am very certain about it. You were with me when we were eating in that restaurant and I remember clearly...So can you give me a good explanation?"

"Gap Jin ah..it's not like that..It is because I saw the neighbouring tables eating the food, so I was saying that it looked nice. I can't even remember that I ate that in the past!"

"Hyung! Stop f****** lying!! Jinjja! Shut up your lies! We were all cheated, do you know how I feel?!! How will we feel?!" Gap Jin bursts out with curses.

Jong Kook knew that Gap Jin was truly angry now.

Knowing that he can't keep the truth from him any longer, he quickly walks away from him towards the exit.

"Hyung! If you do walk out here without any explanation, then I will quit! I trusted you so much, but all you did was lying to me. You don't deserve my trust..." Gap Jin said, dejectedly.

Jong Kook stopped in his tracks with Gap Jin's threaten. He was his best dongsaeng, his best manager for all these years and he didn't want to lose their friendship.

He turns back. "I admit...Gap Jin ah..I am not having amnesia..."

"Then what..why did you fake to be having amnesia?"

"Because of that woman, Eun Hye.." Jong Kook passed his phone to Gap Jin for him to read the messages.

"What?! You mean...you mean that Eun Hye is pregnant with your baby?" 

"Neh..so can you understand me, Gap Jin ah? Please...it's not really what I wanted to do. But I did it because at the same time, I want to know the truth...is the baby really mine? And if he is, I'm going to use the fact that I have forgotten the past to ask Eun Hye to abort the baby..."

"Hyung..so hyungsoo nim doesn't know about this yet, right?"

"Neh..but I think it wouldn't be long that she gets to know of it. That woman will do anything to make me surrender and I'm not gonna yield to her. And I'm afraid...what if Yoon Eun Hye decides to harm Ji Hyo again? She has hurt her several times and now Ji Hyo is pregnant, I need to protect her from Yoon Eun Hye."

"Mwuh..hyung, you already knew about it? Hyungsoo nim is pregnant?!"

"Neh..Gap Jin ah. I know it but it isn't Ji Hyo who told me and she doesn't know that I knew her pregnancy already..."

"Then are you going to tell her that you actually don't have amnesia?"

"I definitely will, Gap Jin ah...Once I settled Eun Hye fully, I will tell her truthfully and ask for her forgiveness...but I need your help, Gap Jin ah...Please help me with my plan. I have fallen into her traps so many times, but this time, I am not going to fall into it again. I really need you, Gap Jin. Please assist me, can you?"

"Arasso...Hyung, I will definitely help you with what you need me to. And I'm sorry for being angry with you."

"It's okay...Gap Jin ah..you have the pen recorder that I secretly recorded that day in the hotel room, right?"

"Neh, hyung! What are you going to do with it?"

"The recording has now become useful and I need it. Gap Jin ah..please keep it safe and when I tell you, pleaee bring it along with you.." Instructed Jong Kook with a clear mind to execute his plan.

 

Jong Kook returns back into the hotel room. Ji Hyo was already asleep on the bed.

"Aigoo..." Jong Kook smiles at the sight of Ji Hyo's sleeping figure.

He tucks Ji Hyo underneath the covers and he sits beside her. 

And then he looks at Ji Hyo's tummy and he smiles brightly.

He takes his hand and brings it to Ji Hyo's tummy and gently caresses her baby bump. He felt so glad that Ji Hyo has his baby now, and he felt the need to protect her and the baby even more when they get back to Korea.

Jong Kook continues smiling very sheepishly and he lightly kisses Ji Hyo's belly and says softly.

"Baby ah..are you behaving well inside your umma? I'm sorry..my baby..that appa has left you and your umma for a while, but I promise I won't leave you two ever again...I love you...my two babies..." 

And after saying some words to their baby, he lays beside Ji Hyo and soon falls asleep...

 

The next day...they were heading back home today.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo return to Incheon airport and there were already reporters stand-bying there. Ji Hyo was surprised to see many reporters there and she quickly led Jong Kook by his arm to escape from the crowd of reporters swarming towards them.

"Ji Hyo ah..don't run!" Jong Kook was holding Ji Hyo carefully to prevent any accidents.

"Oppa! Pali!!" Ji Hyo drags Jong Kook along.

Gap Jin has already liased with Jong Kook's another manager and he drove the van here. They got up the van in the midst of interference.

"Ji Hyo ah..see..you are running so fast, you are sweating so much.." 

"Oppa..you know they will continue asking questions if we stop, so it's best we go first.."

"I'm sorry..Ji Hyo ah..." 

"Why say sorry, oppa? You know it's not your fault..." Ji Hyo smiles as she holds Jong Kook's hand.

 

They reach their home. Entering their home, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo see their parents in their house.

"Jong Kook ah!! Ji Hyo ah!!" Jong Kook's mother sees Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walking in.

"Ji Hyo ah..this is?" Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo.

"Oppa..yes..this is your omma.." Said Ji Hyo.

"Omma.." Jong Kook calls.

"Jong Kook ah..you..."

"Eomeonim..Oppa lost his memory."

"Mwuh rah goo? Jong Kook ah..."

"Omma..You are my omma?"

"Neh..Jong Kook ah..you are my son..my good son..." Jong Kook's mother hugs him tightly.

"Omma..." Jong Kook sobs.

"My dear son..don't cry..Omma's here, don't be scared...And here's appa..." 

"Appa!" Jong Kook called as he sees his father walking to him. Jong Kook's father was so glad that his son was back that he gave him a huge hug.

"My son...Jong Kook ah...you are back safe and well...Thank you.." 

"Appa..neh..I'm good now..." 

"That's great..Jong Kook ah..What about dear daughter-in-law? Ji Hyo ah..is everything alright? Are you okay?"

"Neh..abeonim..."

"I'm sorry..Ji Hyo ah..that abeonim and eomeonim have kept Jong Kook's condition from you.."

"Gwenchana..abeonim..." Ji Hyo smiles. "As long oppa is safe and sound, I'm happy..."

Everyone nodded. 

 

They enter the living room and they started to chat about what has happened. 

Jong Kook's parents although knew about Jong Kook having amnesia, was still gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter