A sudden kiss

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jong Kook wakes up. Ji Hyo was already in the ward beside him, grinning from ear to ear as she greets him a good morning.

"Oppa! Morning!" Ji Hyo pecks a kiss on Jong Kook's forehead to make him smile. How badly does he want not only a morning kiss on his forehead, but a kiss on his lips.

And he chuckles right in front of Ji Hyo, who was then fixing her rather wide shirt.

"What's so funny, oppa?" Ji Hyo smiles as she glances up at Jong Kook after fixing her shirt.

"Nothing..." Jong Kook quickly tuned down his laughter as he remember to act as serious as he could.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm..."

"Just now, the doctor said that you have a physiotherapy session. I'll accompany you later, neh?" Ji Hyo said.

"Arasso..Ji Hyo sshi...Have you eaten breakfast? You can't skip breakfast, you know...Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...." Jong Kook started his nagging habit, knowing that Ji Hyo must have not eaten as what Dongwook told him yesterday.

Ji Hyo giggles as she hears his nagging.

"Oppa..you haven't changed....although you have forgotten the past. You are just as naggy as before." Laughed Ji Hyo as she pats his biceps.

"Oh, is it?" Jong Kook again pretends, realising that he was actually unconsciously acting how he was like before.

"Erm..yeah..oppa.." Ji Hyo said as she fixed the breakfast for Jong Kook.

"Have some breakfast, oppa.." 

"What about you, Ji Hyo sshi...?" 

"I'm fine..I will eat later..." Ji Hyo sits right beside Jong Kook to look at him eat.

"Um..how about we share? You only bought one portion?"

"Yes..oppa..But you should eat, you need energy to recover..." Ji Hyo said worriedly.

"Aigoo..then what about you then? You need energy too, let's eat together..." Jong Kook said as he picked up the spoon.

Because Jong Kook hasn't been using his arm and hand muscles for a long time, his limbs are still pretty weak as it started trembling while he held up the spoon, reaching out to feed Ji Hyo with it.

Jong Kook forced himself to bring the spoon close to Ji Hyo, but as he tried, the spoon was quivering so hard that the scoop of rice was dropping off the spoon.

"Oppa! Gwenchana! I'll take it myself!" Ji Hyo stood up and took the spoon.

Jong Kook remembered what Gap Jin said in the past, that him rejecting others' help isn't the best thing that he thought. So Jong Kook just passes the spoon to Ji Hyo quietly.

"Oppa..let me help you, neh?" Ji Hyo smiles as she sits beside Jong Kook.

Jong Kook tried very hard to control himself from hugging Ji Hyo. He misses her that he hopes that he can hug her so tight in his arms. He hopes that he can sleep beside her every day and night...He hopes to give Ji Hyo a hot, very hot kiss. But now that he had to act as if he has amnesia, he can't. He still had to pretend that he didn't know Ji Hyo well, or else Ji Hyo would find out.

Ji Hyo smiles as she feeds Jong Kook like a child. "Oppa..my kookie is so kyeopta!" Ji Hyo said as she pinches Jong Kook's cheek which was full of food.

Jong Kook almost said "Yah!!!" But he still controlled himself.

 

Until he was done with breakfast, the doctor came in. They had the session now, and the physiotherapist helped Jong Kook with the exercises. Ji Hyo was standing aside to monitor Jong Kook as he got off the bed and tried to stand. 

Whenever Jong Kook looks like he's going to fall, Ji Hyo would run in and support him. 

Ji Hyo was worried, and Jong Kook knew that from her facial expressions, and he would bear a smile to reassure her that he's alright. Jong Kook walked slowly with the help of a crutch and he was progressing well.....

 

For the next few days, Jong Kook has been diligently working on his exercises. Although he felt pain sometimes, he still bears with it because he wanted to recover as quickly as he can. 

As for Ji Hyo, everyday, Jong Kook would ask her questions about his past to make it seem to Ji Hyo that he wanted to know more about himself.

He still managed to keep the truth, and he had to..until he returned to Korea and when Eun Hye comes and finds him...

 

Today, Jong Kook had more exercise to do. Ji Hyo brings Jong Kook to the physiotherapy centre.   Inside, the physiotherapist came and help Jong Kook.   "Mr Kim..are you here for your appointment?"   "Yes, doctor.."   "Great, today, there are more intensive exercises for you to do, don't exert your body too much..Please tell me if you feel any pain or tired and we can stop .."   "Oppa..What did the doctor say?" Ji Hyo who didn't understand the doctor asks Jong Kook.   "Oh..the doctor said today's exercise is tougher..so he asks me to be careful.."   "Mwuh? Ani! Will it hurt you?" Ji Hyo became anxious as she faces the physiotherapist.   "Doctor! Is there pain? He's not well..Will he hurt his injury?" Ji Hyo asked with simple english.   "Ji Hyo sshi, gwenchana....I should be able to handle it.." Jong Kook holds onto Ji Hyo's arm to calm her down.   "Ani! Oppa! You have to be very careful, and not get yourself hurt again, arasso?"   "Ji Hyo yah...you are really like an ah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter