A bad day

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook wakes up in the next morning in the guestroom beside their room. He walks to their room and opens the door. Ji Hyo is not inside anymore.

He quickly proceeds downstairs to the living room, worried that something has happened to Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo!" Jong Kook calls out as he walks down the stairs.

"Where are you, love?" Jong Kook checks out the kitchen. No one is there. It seems like Ji Hyo has already left the house for filming.

Jong Kook calls Ji Hyo on the phone, but he could not reach her.

Jong Kook then had a quick breakfast and left the house.

 

At the filming site, Jong Kook finds Ji Hyo with her stylist. He wanted to approach her but he was pulled away by his manager.

"Hyung! There's no time! Quickly change. Today there is a special red carpet event."

Jong Kook has no choice but to hurry with Gap Jin.

Jong Kook gathers with the guys afterwards while Ji Hyo gathers another place with the female guests.

The guys first walked the red carpet and were led into the room. 

 

Soon after, Ji Hyo walks inside. She was glamorous with a black romper, which reveals her skin on the side.

Jong Kook could not help it but put his hand in front of his mouth in awe.

Ji Hyo is just so pretty that he could not stop looking at her.

The other members praised Ji Hyo for her beauty and Ji Hyo felt shy as she looked at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook did not make any comment...

Ji Hyo was slightly disappointed as she took her seat. The other female guests arrived and Dong Wan announced the groups for today. 

Jong Kook was with the female guest, whereas Ji Hyo grouped with Kwang Soo and Suk Jin.

 

Jong Kook exchanges seat with Cha Ye Ryun and Ji Hyo also stands up to move to Kwang Soo's side.

Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo avoids his gaze as he lets her pass. He wanted to hold onto her badly...But..Ji Hyo has already moved to the other side.

As Ji Hyo sits down, Kwang Soo was ogling at Ji Hyo's exposed skin.

"Noona, this is real skin?"

"What are you doing? He keeps looking at me with weird eyes." Ji Hyo protests. 

Jong Kook immediately turns to Ji Hyo's side. He stares angrily at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo immediately apologises. 

Later, they changed into their team clothes. 

Jong Kook stops Kwang Soo in the washroom. 

"Yah! Lee Kwang Soo!"

Kwang Soo tries to run away but he was caught by Jong Kook.

"Mianhe...hyung..I didn't mean to do that......" Kwang Soo says.

"Good that you know it...I need you to do something...."

"What, hyung?"

"Help me take care of Ji Hyo for today..."

"Aish, hyung...Why would noona need me to take care? She's an adult and you can take care of her!" 

"Kwang Soo ah...I'm just telling you to do it...Why are you giving excuses?"

"Hyung, what happen?" Kwang Soo asks curiously.

"Just do as I tell you. Look after your Ji Hyo noona. Tell me when you see Ji Hyo not feeling well or in pain, okay?" Jong Kook instructs Kwang Soo.

"Oh..pain? What pain?" Kwang Soo again asks, this time looking down, to avoid being detected that he knows everything.

"Stop asking, Kwang Soo ah. Just keep your eye on Ji Hyo when you are in the same team as her."

"Arasso, hyung!" Kwang Soo hurriedly quickens his steps out of the washroom.

Jong Kook went to his team's car. 

Ji Hyo was already in her team's car.

 

They proceeded to the next location: A warehouse.

Jong Kook stood beside Ji Hyo as they walked in. He peeks at Ji Hyo from time to time, hoping that she wasn't still angry at him. 

The PDs gave the instructions later in the warehouse, but they were confused. Jae Suk asks Ji Hyo's team if they understand. 

However, they didn't say anything. 

Jong Kook then started to tease them, especially Ji Hyo,"If you are not saying anything, please step to the side..."

Ji Hyo's face turns annoyed although she was smiling..

 

The game started. Jae Suk's team started first followed by Jong Kook's team. When Jong Kook's team started, Ji Hyo looks close at Jong Kook. Jong Kook manages to do the missions blindfolded himself, groping along his way just like a sparta.

In the middle of the game, Cha Ye Ryun started carefully instructing Jong Kook and Gary about the steps. Cha Ye Ryun was called a kind person who was attentive to both Gary and Jong Kook's instructions. She paid attention even to Jong Kook's foot that was still stuck in the hula hoop.

Ji Hyo started getting jealous, seeing how Jong Kook smile at Ye Ryun. He gave Ye Ryun the sweet eye-smile, that Ji Hyo loved to see, and that made Ji Hyo feel uncomfortable. And after their team succeeded, Ji Hyo looks down on the floor, trying to keep her emotions in check.

Then, it was Ji Hyo's team's turn. Ji Hyo shouts at the Kwang Soo-Suk Jin duo desperately as they were hardly listening and were doing the wrong things. Ji Hyo instantly felt annoyed as she tries to lead them.

Jong Kook tries to help Ji Hyo. He praised Suk Jin when he did the right thing..

However, it became worse as Kwang Soo walks off the area..And he dropped the lipstick on the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter