Finally!

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside, Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo were still waiting. 

"Kwang Soo ah..thank you for the advice you have given me all these while..Although you are younger than us both, it seems like you are more knowledgeable about love..Are you dating, Kwang Soo?" Ji Hyo softly asks.

"Hahaha..noona..What are you talking about? Date? Someone like me..who will date me?" Kwang Soo laughs.

"Yah..don't look down on yourself..You are such a nice guy, who won't want to date you?"

"..um...You..noona.."

"Mwuh?!"

"I said you.."

"Yah! Except me! Eh..you are acting weird.." Ji Hyo sees Kwang Soo's open mouth.

"Why am I weird?" Kwang Soo asks.

"I think you are dating..who is it?!" Ji Hyo presses for the answer.

"Yeah..But it's a secret.." 

"What secret? I know..it must be the girl you like for a while..Yeo Jin?" Ji Hyo tries guessing.

Kwang Soo immediately gives a silly grin, like a lovestruck fool.

"That's it! It's her..Congratulations..Are you going to get married soon?"

"Noona! Not so fast! We just dated..how can we get married so fast?!" 

"Arasso arasso..Treat Yeo Jin well ah..Kwang Soo..Or else you will know what will happen." Ji Hyo holds her fist out.

"Neh! I know!" Kwang Soo laughs.

 

Just then, Jong Kook sat right next to Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo..where did you go?!" Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook who sat beside her, drenched in sweat. 

"Huh? The washroom, dear..."

"I see..I think it's almost our turn..love.." Ji Hyo points to the counter where the board flashes the queue numbers.

"Ah..I see..Love, are you ready?" Jong Kook asks.

Ji Hyo smiles and nods while holding Jong Kook's hand. 

 

Then, the counter beeps. It was their turn. They sit in front of the officer while Jae Suk and Kwang Soo stand behind them as witnesses. 

The female officer first hands them the papers on the table. 

"Do we sign here?" Ji Hyo asks while pointing to the signature space. 

"Wait a while, Ji Hyo sshi..." The officer flips through their records they submitted. 

She puts down the records. 

"Jwesonghaminda..but both of you can't register yet..." The officer said.

"Mwuh?! We came down here and you said we can't register?" Ji Hyo scolds the officer.

"Neh..May we know what's the reason that.." Jong Kook questions the officer.

"I don't care the reason..whatever it takes, please process it today..." Ji Hyo interrupts.

Jong Kook laughs at the side.

"Is that funny, yeobo? We can't register and you are so happy?" Ji Hyo nudges Jong Kook while laughing along with him. 

 

Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's face.

"Don't worry..No matter what, today we are getting married..I'm going to be Song Ji Hyo's legal husband and you will be Kim Jong Kook's legal wife..." Jong Kook says sweetly. 

"I know but now haha..." Ji Hyo turns to the officer, who was looking at them in a stern face.

"What do we do now?" Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook..before turning back to the officer...

 

BGM: A Little Happiness, Our times OST: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQSXwdtxlY

 

The officer suddenly stands up and she passes Ji Hyo the bouquet of flowers. 

"Omo omo!" Ji Hyo gasps in surprise as she retrieves the bunch of baby breath's. 

She stares blankly at Jong Kook. 

Jong Kook grins as he picks something from the flowers. It was a ring...

Jong Kook kneels down with one knee.

"Oppa! What are you doing right now? Stand up right now, love!" Ji Hyo exclaims in shock as she tries pulling Jong Kook up.

Everyone in the marriage registry were looking at them, everyone took out their phones to take photos of them.Kwang Soo who was in charge of videoing started videoing everything that is happening at that moment..

 

Jong Kook continues to kneel down while reaching out for Ji Hyo's hand.

"Love, a week ago, you have lost our wedding band..I tried to find the same ring in Hawaii, but I couldn't..Mianhe..I know that this ring may not carry as much significance as the first one, but I hope that you will still like it...."

"Oppa, whatever you buy for me, I will definitely like it. Ani....not like..I will love it!" Ji Hyo exclaims.

Jong Kook laughs as he looks deeply in Ji Hyo's eyes. 

"Song Ji Hyo sshi, the most perfect woman in the entire world....will you be willing to marry me, a guy who isn't so perfect? I know I'm probably in many people' eyes, someone who nags a lot, talks a lot..obsessed with health to the extent that I spend most of my free time in the gym and have no time to spend with others..but for you, Song Ji Hyo sshi..I am willing to spend all of my time with you...because I can't bear a moment without you by my side...." 

Jae Suk and Kwang Soo laugh at Jong Kook's mushy confessions.

"Haha Jong Kookie..this isn't like you? Fancy you not going to the gym club everyday..Impossible!" Jae Suk waves his hand.

Jong Kook glares at him..

"Sshhh! I haven't finished!" 

"Song Ji Hyo sshi..the prettiest woman in the world..You really put me into a deep spell. My emotions are all affected by you..when you are happy, I feel happy..When you are sad..I feel sad as well..Ji Hyo sshi, I couldn't think of how my life will be without you..I really love you.." Jong Kook kisses Ji Hyo's hand.

Ji Hyo felt nothing but touched..touched of how much Jong Kook loves her.

She pulls Jong Kook up from the ground....

 Jong Kook got confused. Ji Hyo smiles as she hugs Jong Kook tightly. 

"Kim Jong Kook sshi..the man in my life..I have to thank you for loving me so much..because I believe there's no man who would love me so much in my entire life except you..I really have to say that I also cannot bear living a life without you..You know I almost feel like dying when I thought you have...If you were really gone, I would have gone with you as well..."

Jong Kook releases Ji Hyo immediately.

"Pabo ah! Don't say things like this..Even if I was gone..you must take good care of yourself!" 

"I know..but I..." Ji Hyo was stopped by a kiss on her lips in a sudden.

"Sshh..don't talk about death when we are going to live a blissful life together..We will be very happy, arasso?" 

"Yes..We will!" Ji Hyo grins as she holds Jong Kook's hand.

"Yeobo..don't worry..I will accompany you to the gym everyday, okay?!"

"Aww..that's so sweet of you..gomawo, yeobo.." Jong Kook smiles.

"But I'm serious when I said I won't go to the gym because I want to spend more time with you, yeobo.."

"Ani! Don't you need to keep fit?!" Ji Hyo presses Jong Kook's abs.

"Yes..but I plan to put a gym in one of the rooms..So I will be home whenever I gym.."

Everyone just started laughing..Indeed, the gym maniac would always be a gym maniac..

 

Ji Hyo grabs Jong Kook's hand. 

"Gaja! Let's sign on the wedding certificate right now!!" Ji Hyo excitedly pulls Jong Kook to sit down. 

They sign the paper under the eyes of the witnesses and the officer. 

Once everything is done and processed, Jong Kook gives Ji Hyo a sweet smile. 

"My wife..I love you!" 

"My husband..I love you too!" Ji Hyo kisses Jong Kook's lips.

"Oh love..Your heart must be go thumping real fast right now.." Jong Kook whispers as Ji Hyo was about to release the kiss. 

Ji Hyo hears that and she gives him a hard bite on his lips. 

"Yah!!" Jong Kook shrieks in pain, while rubbing his lips.

Jae Suk and Kwang Soo laugh at them together with the public..

"It has just recovered from the day I have got beaten, now it's bleeding again!" Jong Kook wipes the blood again.

"Oh mianhe..baby.." Ji Hyo laughs as she cups Jong Kook's face and takes a closer look at his lips.

"Ottoke..." Ji Hyo asks in aegyo. She suddenly closes in and kisses Jong Kook's lips long and tenderly..

Jong Kook got stunned in an instant that his mind got all blank, but he moves along with Ji Hyo.

 

At that moment, Jae Suk secretly pulls the party poppers. The pop sounded so loudly that Ji Hyo got a shock. 

"Congratulations for your marriage!!" Jae Suk shouts and everyone around them were clapping to congratulate them. 

Ji Hyo grins as she holds Jong Kook's hand, never letting go of it..

"Gomawo..love..You have made today  memorable for me.."

"I'm glad you love it..Three of us did the planning together..Haha, but I didn't expect that you would scold the officer.." Jong Kook laughs as he nods at the lady officer to thank her for her help. 

"Oh yeah..Mianhe, miss.." Ji Hyo turns back to the officer.

The officer smiles with a "gwenchana!" 

 

The couple then leaves the city hall with their fingers interlocked...leaving both Kwang Soo and Jae Suk behind.

"Haish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter