Shanghai Fanmeet

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the next day came. Today, everyone starts to get busy as they were finishing up their final preparations with rehearsals and makeup before their fan meet in Shanghai. Just like the fan meet in Hong Kong, they were having the same performances, except that their audiences have changed.

They started with their first item, which was the group appearance on stage. Jong Kook was the lead singer for the song and he sings prettily well on the center stage.

 

After that, they had the segment of games and interactions with fans. Changed into a polo shirt, they return to stage.

Jong Kook's earphone could not work. He could not hear the translator at all. Jong Kook lets out a sigh.

Ji Hyo who was standing at the end of the queue at that moment turns to Jong Kook. She realises it and walks from the side, and stands right beside Jong Kook and sweetly offers him her earphone.

"Oppa, here.." Ji Hyo plugs one of the earpiece into Jong Kook's ear. Her simple gesture makes Jong Kook smile shyly. He had an impulse to kiss her to thank her, but since they were under the public eye, Jong Kook just moves closer to Ji Hyo.

 

Before the game section officialy started, the running members were supposed to say "racestart!" in sequence, but Ji Hyo's earphones were all entangled.

Jong Kook turns behind Ji Hyo and attentively helps Ji Hyo to untangle it. He then places the earphone back properly before they are back side by side again sharing the earphones.

The running man members were all staring at them with this running thru their minds.."Geez..these two..showing affection again..."

Jae Suk could no longer stand them and he walks closer to Jong Kook and taps him to remind him that it was his turn to say Race Start.

Jong Kook smiles as he hastily says Race Start!

Then, it was Kwang Soo's turn to speak. Kwang Soo shouts Race Start and all of them turn around to look at the screen.

Ji Hyo turned to Jong Kook's side and Jong Kook turned to Ji Hyo's side.

Ji Hyo touches her stomach...

"Ouch..appo.."

She mumbles all on her own in a soft voice, so as not to be heard from their mike...

Jong Kook hears it and he pats Ji Hyo's arm.

"Mwuh?! " Jong Kook exclaims.

"Cramps again?" Jong Kook gets worried.

"An! I think it's gastric pain...." Ji Hyo mumbles.

"Oh dear! Once this segment ends, I will get some food for you...Can you continue on? Or you want to rest downstage?" Jong Kook says as they face their backs at the audience.

"Later...." Ji Hyo replies.

 

They then turn back to the audience. Afterwards, when the MCs lead the games, Jong Kook stands with Ji Hyo almost all the time.

During the acting game, Ji Hyo shows Jong Kook a pose and he poses it to the next fan. In between the games, since they had to change positions, they separated.

However, Ji Hyo still finds her way to Jong Kook and shares her earphones with him, as husband and wife caring for each other.

Jong Kook rests his arm on Ji Hyo's shoulder as they look at the screen together....

 

Later, they had a penalty for Jong Kook, which was to perform a y dance. Jong Kook danced ily as he did waves while sliding his hand up and down his chest..

He turns to look at Ji Hyo's reaction. Ji Hyo bursts in laughter as she stares at the y Jong Kook.

Jong Kook got all embarrassed as he buries his face in his palms after finishing...

The running man members then requested Jong Kook to do it another time..

Jong Kook has no choice. He drops to the ground and sways his hips up and down.

However, it made Ji Hyo get so shy that she felt her face flushing badly at the sight of Jong Kook.

"Oh my god! My husband is so damn y!" Her pulse was running fast, and she felt so hot, so hot, when she focuses on his distinct lines of chest muscles, that were penetrating through his thin red shirt.

 

To calm herself down, she shifts her body to a totally opposite direction, trying to stifle her laughs, and then later turns back again but lowers her head again to hide her secret giggles.

 She could feel Jong Kook staring at her although she didn't look at him...And indeed, when Jong Kook stood up and makes the waves again. He constantly glances at Ji Hyo to look at her reaction...

And at that moment, Haha goes up to Jong Kook with his evil plan he has secretly planned with Kwang Soo. He lifts up Jong Kook's shirt to expose his abs.

Jong Kook shyly covers it as always and turns around, ready to give Haha a big punch.

"Yah! This..Ha Dong Hoon!!" Jong Kook softly curses in his mind as he always felt shy although he had a good physique.

Eventually, Haha got scared and they all run away from Jong Kook....

 

As the game segment almost ended, Jae Suk went to get a bottle of water on the stage platform. He walks towards Jong Kook and asks him if he wants it.

However, Jong Kook rejects the bottle and politely tells him to have it since he knows Ji Hyo would get it for him.

Indeed, Ji Hyo gets two bottles and passes one to him. Jong Kook whispers a soft "Gomawo, yeobo..." and Ji Hyo bows politely.

 

They proceeded to the backstage after the game segment ended. Jong Kook called Gap Jin in his changing room urgently.

"Gap Jin ah! Where are you?!!" He shouts.

Gap Jin rushes to Jong Kook. "Yes! Hyung!"

"Gap Jin ah! Can you get some food for Ji Hyo? She's having gastric now!" Jong Kook instructs Gap Jin hastily.

"Neh! I will go buy some!" Gap Jin leaves the room.

 

Jong Kook then goes to Ji Hyo's changing room. She had a room by herself.

"Yeobo...Where are you?" Jong Kook calls out. "I'm changing!" Ji Hyo answers from the closed curtains in a corner. Jong Kook walks to the curtains and peeks inside.

"Yah! Go away!!" Ji Hyo screams as she hastily wears her shirt.

"Eh yeobo....It's not like I haven't seen any part of you before...."

"Yahhh!!" Ji Hyo runs out from the curtain and nudges him.

"Yeobo! There's others here...." Ji Hyo whispers as her stylists who were standing in one corner turn to look at them.

Jong Kook sidehugs Ji Hyo as he laughs...

"Yeobo....Are you feeling ok? Does it hurt a lot?" Jong Kook asks in concern as he leads Ji Hyo to the seats to rest before their next performance.

"A little..."

"Pabo!! I told you to eat more, yet you refused!" Jong Kook scolds Ji Hyo as he pinches her nose.

"I don't want to eat so much, especially with my outfit later...." Ji Hyo explains.

"What outfit?! Gosh..What are you going to wear later, love? You better not...." Jong Kook gives a serious look at Ji Hyo.

"Erm....Just a crop top, my dear..." Ji Hyo answers.

"Mwuh?! Crop top?! Then it will reveal your stomach then..Andwae!" Jong Kook refuses strongly.

"Hey...Kookie...Don't be like this.....It's not that revealing.." Ji Hyo persuades Jong Kook.

"Andwae! Andwae! Andwae! I don't allow....If you dare to wear it, I will ignore you for weeks..." Jong Kook throws his tantrum, like a child again.

Ji Hyo requests her staff to leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter