Back to normal

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo! Come on!!" Jong Kook encouraged Ji Hyo who is running on the running track in the gym.

"...Oppa...I'm so tired..." Ji Hyo heaved and panted heavily. After a long break from work and her labour, her stamina really dropped a lot.

"Arasso..come down and take a rest.." Jong Kook instructed Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo nods and she stops the running track and comes down.

"Yeobo..drink some water.." Jong Kook passes Ji Hyo a bottle of water.

"Ah neh..gomawo...Oppa, I am quite bad, right?" 

"Aniyo..how can you be bad, my love??" Jong Kook wraps his arms around Ji Hyo's waist. He can be a strict gym instructor to others, but definitely not to Ji Hyo.

"Aww..oppa...but I have been breathless after only a few minutes of workout.." 

"Is it?? Then let me give you air.." Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's face and he kisses Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was blushing hard as Jong Kook kisses her so wildly.

"Yah oppa..This made me more breathless.." Ji Hyo giggled and she touches her swollen lips.

"Guys..stop it..." There was a sound behind it and they turn.

It was Kwang Soo, a frequent visitor of the gym.

"Kwang Soo ah..you are here.." Jong Kook greets him with a pat on his back.

"Yah..your babies are watching you two..and I saw it all too..Why do you two keep kissing in the gym, huh? Oppa and noona??" Kwang Soo was complaining.

"Really? Our babies were watching? Oops..." Jong Kook turns to see his twins who are in the stroller.

"Babies ah..mianheyo..appa loves your umma too much, so we kiss neh? Popo.." Jong Kook wants to kiss his babies' lips as well.

The babies smile and pout their lips.

Jong Kook smiles as he kisses their lips softly. "I love you, Ji Hyunie...Jong Hyunie.." and he tickles their belly, making them giggle.

Ji Hyo was very happy and she comes to the three of them.

"Aigoo..aigoo..babies ah, you two are happy, right??" Ji Hyo was smiling widely.

Kwang Soo stood there watching the family. He felt their happiness and he was happy for them as well.

He crowds behind them. 

"Jong Hyunie..Ji Hyunie...it is godfather here..." He waves frantically to them but the babies are looking at their parents and didn't notice him.

"Yah..Jong Hyunie...Ji Hyunie...samchon..here...here..." Kwang Soo tiptoes.

Jong Kook chuckles a bit and he moves to let Kwang Soo interact with them.

Kwang Soo kneels down to the height of the stroller and he touches the babies' faces. 

"Jong Hyunie..Ji Hyunie..do you know who am I? I am your godfather..neh??" Kwang Soo tells the babies.

The babies stare at the tall looking samchon. They found him unfamiliar, so they started crying.

"Omo..why are they crying, hyung?!" Kwang Soo was panicking as he looks at Jong Kook.

"They must have found you ugly..Kwang Soo ah.." Jong Kook jokes, which made Ji Hyo laugh together with him.

"Aigoo..Ji Hyunie..Jong Hyunie...shush.." Ji Hyo comforts them and they turn quiet again.

"Kwang Soo ah..are you here to keep fit?" Asked Jong Kook.

"Of course..hyung..don't need to bother about me..I can do my workout, go play with your babies, okay?!" Kwang Soo teases Jong Kook, emphasising his tone on his babies.

"Arasso..arasso.." Jong Kook just laughs as he continues playing with his babies......

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A few months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's babies have been growing up fast and they are almost 7 months old already.

They can start crawling around on the playmat and can babble words. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were delighted everytime their babies can do something new.

 

"Yeobo..are our darlings asleep already?" Ji Hyo whispers to Jong Kook as she applies her nightcream on her face.

"Neh..." Jong Kook whispers back as he pats his babies softly to a sleep in the cot.

He tiptoes back to their bed. 

Ji Hyo was waiting for Jong Kook on the bed.

Both of them lie down on the bed.

Jong Kook wraps his arms around Ji Hyo's waist.

"Yeobo..you have had a long day today...pali sleep.." Jong Kook whispers.

Ji Hyo shakes her head as she nuzzles against Jong Kook's neck

"Aniyo..I'm not tired...yeobo..you are the one should be tired..how is your Turbo album going?" Asked Ji Hyo in concern.

"Hmm..we have settled with the tracks today. Tomorrow, we are going to film the music video..so that we can launch it before christmas." Jong Kook answers.

"Jinjjaro?! Then you are going to be busy tomorrow too?" Ji Hyo said, a bit disappointed that Jong Kook wouldn't be home too.

"Neh..mianhe, yeobo.." Jong Kook kisses Ji Hyo's cheeks in apology. "How I wish I can stay at home and look after the babies with you too...But our schedule is a bit rushed...I may not be able to come home tomorrow because it will take at least 40 hours for the MV to be filmed..." Jong Kook explains.

"Oh 40 hours?! Then, yeobo, let's not talk any longer..Pali sleep, you need energy for tomorrow.." Ji Hyo was quite worried for Jong Kook's body since he has been working hard for the past couple of weeks.

"Neh.." Jong Kook answers as he hugs Ji Hyo tightly in his arms and both of them slowly fall into a deep sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter