The kidnap

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook crawls out of the hole of the cave. 

He looks left and right to check if there is anyone outside.

It was very silent but he could feel someone lurking outside. It was his instinct since he has been an expert from hiding and searching due to Running Man filming.

Jong Kook quickly scanned his surroundings to find a route that he could run so that Ji Hyo can escape in the direction that he told her earlier.

He decided to run in a totally opposite direction from Ji Hyo.

So he signalled to Ji Hyo with his finger.

And he got up and run with all his might away from the cave.

As expected, a bunch of people followed after him and he was seriously praying that Ji Hyo would be running out of the forest as he taught her.

Just then, he heard a loud "bang" sound behind him.

Jong Kook's legs went jelly as he heard that.

"Yeobo!!" Jong Kook tumbled and he falls to the ground.

He was so shocked and the men managed to catch him immediately.

 

Jong Kook was crying as he was brought back to the warehouse. "...Ji Hyo ah...Ji Hyo....."

He was finding Chang Joo, that bastard.

He saw him sitting back on the sofa, with his nose bandaged up.

"Kim Jong Kook...so you are still caught in the end..What did I tell you...don't even attempt to run away!!"

" you, this crazy man!! Did you hurt my wife and son?! Where are they?!!" Jong Kook howled at him.

"...woah..wow..Kim Jong Kook..calm down..do you think I will hurt them??" He pointed back.

Ji Hyo and Jong Hyun were taken back to the warehouse.

"Yeobo!!" Jong Kook shouted as he runs back to her.

"Oppa.. why didn't you leave??" Ji Hyo was sobbing.

"I thought you were shot...yeobo.." Jong Kook was very relieved.

"Enough of acting lovey dovey here!!" Chang Joo raged as he signalled to the guys.

 

They were pulled into a room.

"Where is this?! Yah! Baek Chang Joo!!! Let us out!!" Jong Kook shouted as the three of them got locked up inside.

"This is a punishment for wanting to escape..enjoy your time together.." Chang Joo laughs as he locked the door of the cold storage room.

"Oh god! It's so cold..." Ji Hyo hurriedly warms up her baby by hugging him more tightly. 

She removes her jacket and covers Jong Hyun with it. 

"Yeobo....you will be cold then..." Jong Kook covers Ji Hyo with his jacket. 

"Gwenchana...It's Jong Hyun who will get cold..I think it's under zero degrees in here!" Ji hyo exclaims in worry.

She takes Jong Kook's jacket from her shoulders to wrap Jong Hyun with it. 

"Neh! I wonder how long that crazy person will lock us..." Jong Kook blows his hands to warm himself.

They try to walk around to keep themselves warm. But as the cold storage room is too cold that they could hardly bear on anymore. 

Jong Hyun starts crying out of coldness.

"Hush..baby....Omma...is...here..." Ji Hyo coos her son, her tone shaky. 

"Jong Hyunie...my darling..." Ji Hyo pats his son as she sits down on the floor with Jong Hyun in her arms. 

Jong Kook sits beside her. He hug his own knees to keep warm.

"Yeobo..are you cold?" Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook in concern. 

"Gwenchana...love..." Jong Kook answers.

"...So..cold..." Ji Hyo shivers as she rubs Jong Hyun to keep him warm. "Jong Hyunie..You must feel cold, right?" Ji Hyo talks to her child.

Jong Hyun moves his fingers in response.

"Oh gosh...My baby...Your fingers are freezing..." Ji Hyo sees it and warms his fingers by blowing on it.

She places his hands beneath Jong Kook's jacket.

Jong Kook sits closer to Ji Hyo and hugs her to keep them warm.

"Oh! Yeobo...you are so cold!" Jong Kook exclaims in shock as he touches Ji Hyo's arms.

Ji Hyo nods. "Yeah...I'm..feeling..very..cold..." Ji Hyo's teeth chatter when she talks.

Jong Kook rubs Ji Hyo's arms. 

"Yes..you are..." Jong Kook blows Ji Hyo's hands with his warm breath.

They stay in this position for at least half an hour until Ji Hyo could not take it anymore. 

"Yeobo..I..feel..so..cold...." Ji Hyo says weakly.

Jong Kook takes off his shirt. He wears it over Ji Hyo's shirt.

"Andwae...oppa.....You are not wearing anything...You will freeze...." 

"Ani..You are so cold already...I can't let you freeze, right?" Jong Kook answers as hugs them tight.

"It's okay...oppa.." Ji Hyo leans on Jong Kook's chest and she hugs him tight. And she was already falling asleep....

 

"Love! You cannot fall asleep!" Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo. 

Ji Hyo opens her eyes.

"I know..but I can't help it....." Ji Hyo says softly. 

"Baby....Come and speak to me...Talk to me..." Jong Kook says in anxiety. 

"Tell you what?" Ji Hyo tries to smile.

"Anything you want..love...." Jong Kook answers. 

"I love you, Kim Jong Kook....I love...you..more...than..I...love..myself..." Ji Hyo's answer stops. 

"Yeobo..what's more?" Jong Kook nudges Ji Hyo.Ji Hyo did not respond.

"Yeobo!!" Jong Kook looks down.

"Yeobo! Yeobo!" Jong Kook shakes Ji Hyo worriedly.

"Baby..wake up! You can't sleep!" Jong Kook shouts.

But there was still no response from Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook quickly lay Ji Hyo on the floor. He carries Jong Hyun and runs to the door of the cold storage room.

"Baek Chang Joo! Open up the door! Ji Hyo has fainted!" Jong Kook knocks on the door as he shouts repeatedly.

"Baek Chang Joo!!! Yah!!"

 

The door opens finally.

Chang Joo walks in. "Ji Hyo fainted?! How can it be?!" He runs to Ji Hyo who was lying on the other side. He carries her. 

"Baek Chang Joo! What are you doing?!" Jong Kook rages.

"I'm bringing her out!" Chang Joo shouts to Jong Kook. 

Chang Joo hurries outside with Ji Hyo in his arms. He puts Ji Hyo on the sofa..

"Ji Hyo ah..wake up..." Chang Joo bends down and rubs Ji Hyo's hands.

"Yah! What are you doing?!!" Jong Kook pushes Chang Joo strongly away from Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook bends down and he touches Ji Hyo on her face.

"Yeobo...don't scare me...Quickly wake up!"

"Baek Chang Joo! Can you call the bloody ambulance now?!" Jong Kook yells.

Jong Kook feels a gun pointing at his head. 

"You better move away from Ji Hyo right now! Or else I will kill you with just one shot..." Chang Joo threatens.

Jong Kook has no choice but to move further away with Jong Hyun in his arms. 

Chang Joo ties him up again to the chair, and leaving Jong Hyun lying on the sofa beside Ji Hyo.

"You better be good and stay here..." Chang Joo hisses in Jong Kook's ear. He then walks outside the warehouse. Jong Kook hears the locking up of the warehouse.

Jong Kook tries to move the chair towards Ji Hyo and Jong Hyun...

However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter