The scandal

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was another day of running man filming. Jong Kook awakes with Ji Hyo beside him.. 

"Yeobo, time to wake up..." He lightly kisses her forehead. 

"Yeobo, stop disturbing my sleep..." Ji Hyo mumbles sleepily as she pushes Jong Kook's face away from her. 

"Andwae..yeobo..we are going to be late!!" Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo's belly..

"Baby ah..Your omma is so lazy, ootoke?" Jong Kook asks.

Ji Hyo did not answer Jong Kook and lets him talk to the baby.

"Baby..I love you..Are you as sleepy as your omma? But appa is going to work soon, you want to follow appa?" Jong Kook kisses Ji Hyo's belly.

"Pabo..how can our darling follow you when he is inside me?" Ji Hyo slurs sleepily.

"So you must wake up, so that our darling can follow me!!" Jong Kook starts planting kisses all over Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo, I love you..." Jong Kook kisses Ji Hyo's cheeks, chin and lips. The kisses slowly trail down her neck. 

"Yahh!! Hajima, it's so ticklish!!" Ji Hyo screams as she attempts to push Jong Kook from her. 

"Ok ok, I will wake up.." Ji Hyo finally sits up from the bed from Jong Kook's disturbance. 

Jong Kook chuckles,"That's my good girl.."

"Mwuh?!! I'm not a girl, hello?" Ji Hyo annoyedly gets up and makes the bed. 

 

"..Yeobo..I'll do it, go wash up." Jong Kook tidies up the bed, prepares Ji Hyo's clothes and got down to make breakfast.

After that, they had a quick breakfast. 

"Yeobo, pali eh! We are running late!!" Jong Kook hurries Ji Hyo as Ji Hyo was still washing the dishes. 

"I haven't finished!" She shouts. 

"I'll do it when we come home!!" Jong Kook comes and brings Ji Hyo along. Ji Hyo just grabbed her handbag in her frenzied state and left the house together.

 

Jong Kook drives to the filming location, while Ji Hyo takes a quick nap in the car. 

"Ji Hyo ya, you look tired...Are you feeling okay?"

"I am..You woke me up so early..."

"I was afraid that we would get late.." Jong Kook explains. 

"Haish, whatever...Let me sleep a while.." Ji Hyo replies in a tired tone. 

"Neh..." Jong Kook glances at Ji Hyo while he drives.

 

They proceed to their respective places in Yeoido for their filming as instructed by their PDs.

Jong Kook drops Ji Hyo first at her place first.

Jong Kook accompanies Ji Hyo down the car and stays with her.

"Yeobo..pali go to your venue first." Ji Hyo nudges Jong Kook.

"It's okay..I will wait for the staff to come down. I don't feel safe leaving you here, love.." 

"Aye..pali go! Or you will be late!!" Ji Hyo pushes Jong Kook to the car.

"..yah..I'm your manager..Why you rush me away, love?" 

"Hey..I'm your boss..I'm asking you to go, pali eh!"

"Arasso!! Gap Jin ah!!" Jong Kook sees Gap Jin walking to the.. he has called Gap Jin to follow Ji Hyo today.

"Hyung, I'm here!"

"Gap Jin ah, I'll leave Ji Hyo with you..Make sure she doesn't run into any troubles, okay?"

Ji Hyo sighs, as she nudges Jong Kook.

"Jinjja..go go go!" 

"Arasso! I will miss you, and the baby.." Jong Kook kisses Ji Hyo.

"Heheh..Naggy husband..I will miss you too, love.." Ji Hyo kisses Jong Kook back.

Jong Kook waves Ji Hyo goodbye as he gets into the driver seat.

"Gap Jin! Follow Ji Hyo wherever she goes, okay?!"

"Neh hyung!! Gap Jin answers as he laughs together with Ji Hyo over how anxious he is over her and the baby.

 

"Hyungsoo nim, let's go to the cafe and wait for your PD." Gap Jin suggests.

Ji Hyo nods.

They sit on the cafe.

At that time, someone familiar walks past.

"..Ji Hyo unnie?" Eun Hye walks by.

"Oh..Eun Hye ah.." Ji Hyo looks up.

"Um..hyungsoo nim, I think we better go off..The PD is outside now.." Gap Jin who sees the two women meet, got flustered.

"Gap Jin oppa..it's okay..let me talk to Eun Hye for a while...Can you give us some time?"

"Hyungsoo nim.."

"Gap Jin oppa, don't worry! I will be out in a while!" Ji Hyo calls out.

Gap Jin nods,"Hyungsoo nim, be careful, okay?" 

Ji Hyo smiles as she invites Eun Hye to sit down.

 

"Eun Hye ah, how are you so far?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter