Mianhe..Ji Hyo ah...

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungsoo nim, gwenchana?"  Gap Jin turns his head behind to look at Ji Hyo.

"Oppa..you..must..have..known...everything...right?" Ji Hyo asks as tears fall.

"Neh..hyungsoo nim...I also know it but that was after we came back to Korea..."

"So you lied to me too?!!" Asked Ji Hyo angrily.

"Mianhe..hyungsoo nim...it's because......"

"Oppa..I don't want to hear anything...drive me to Pohang to my parents' house right now!"

"Hyungsoo nim...but you need to go to the hospital.."

"I don't need. I want to go to my parents' house, if you can't send me there, I'll take a taxi myself..." Said Ji Hyo.

"Alright..hyungsoo nim...." Gap Jin sighs as he continues driving...

 

Ji Hyo enters her parents' house still crying.

"Seong Im ah..wae ah?" Ji Hyo's mother asks in surprise since it was a long time she didn't see her daughter and she was crying coming back to her maiden home.

"Umma..." Sobs Ji Hyo as she hugs her mother.

"Waeyo..you quarrelled with Jong Kook?" 

"Umma..don't talk about him anymore..." Ji Hyo cries.

"Yah...Jong Kook ah..he's your husband...."

"Omma..stop taking about him!" Cried Ji Hyo as she runs upstairs to her room.

Ji Hyo's mother shakes her head. 

 

Jong Kook was walking on the street, waiting for a taxi. 

He was still very worried for Ji Hyo, seeing her in pain just now. He couldn't let anything bad happen to her or their baby again, so he boarded the taxi.

"Seoul hospital.." Jong Kook told the taxi driver.

He reached the hospital and found his way to the gynae section.

Searching amongst the crowd, there was no sight of Ji Hyo. He continued searching and he saw Kwang Soo.

Immediately, he ran to him.

"Kwang Soo ah..Did you see your noona?" 

"Noona? I didn't see noona at all.."

"Mwuh?! I told her to come to the hospital!" Said Jong Kook as he takes his phone and start calling Ji Hyo's phone but no one picked up.

"Wae..hyung? Why did you ask her to come to the hospital? To find Eun Hye sshi?"

"Ani! To go for a checkup.." Jong Kook replied as he continues calling her phone.

"Checkup? You mean you tell her to go for a checkup..wait..I'm confused.."

"Yes..I did....Your noona looks like she was in pain and I thought our baby..."

"Mwuh rah goo? So you revealed everything?!!!" Kwang Soo holds Jong Kook in shock.

"Yeah..your noona knows everything except that I haven't explained to her...and she was so angry while crying..." 

"Oh my god..hyung...jaebal..please explain to her..."

"I want to..but she doesn't listen to me...ootoke?" Jong Kook was downcasted too.

"Alright..in that case, let noona calm down first.."

"I think so too..." Jong Kook answers.

"Hyung..." Kwang Soo suddenly stutters.

"Wae..?" 

"Eun Hye sshi...about her.."

"Oh yeah..how's she?"

"The doctor is checking now..but..."

"But what?" Jong Kook looks at Kwang Soo.

"What if she miscarriages...? And if it's your baby.."

Jong Kook releases a sigh. "Then let it be..I really don't want to think of it anymore..."

"Hyung.." Kwang Soo comforts Jong Kook.

 

At that time, the doctor called them. They walk to the doctor. 

"How's she?" Jong Kook asks with bated breath.

"Eun Hye sshi has some signs of miscarriage. But the baby is still okay..we have gave her an injection to stabilise the baby, so Eun Hye sshi needs to be extra careful and can't be in any acvidents again.." Said the doctor.

"Alright..thank you..doctor.." Jong Kook said. He was not sure if he could be happy about it or not.

"Hyung..luckily.." Kwang Soo heaves a sigh of relied right beside Jong Kook.

Jong Kook just nods his head without saying anything.

"Oh yeah..Ji Hyo..I need to find her.." Jong Kook remembers Ji Hyo.

"Call Gap Jin!" Kwang Soo said.

Jong Kook quickly dialed Gap Jin's number. 

"Yeoboseyo..hyung!" 

"Gap Jin ah! Where's Ji Hyo?" 

"She's back to Pohang.."

"Mwuh? She doesn't want to come home?"

"Hyung..hyungsoo nim is very agitated right now..she said she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter