A mutual consensus

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah my head hurts!" I woke up feeling a headache after the round of drinks with Kwang Soo yesterday. 

Oh no I was late for the gym session with Jong Kook. I quickly changed into my gym clothes and tidied up my unkempt hair in a bun. Packing my bag in a rush, I ran to get my car key in the cupboard. However, I was not careful and banged my hand against the cupboard.

! I cursed out loud. My hand immediately went swollen. Haish, my head is hurting and now my left hand. I bore the pain and quickly headed to Jong Kook's gym. 

When I reached Jong Kook's gym, I found him in the process of his workout regime. I left my bag in the locker and went to an empty bench to sit while massaging my swollen hand, hoping the swell would become better. But to no avail, it became much more redder and was hurting even more. 

Jong Kook saw me sit in a corner without any intention to start exercising. He walked to my side and sat next to me on the bench.

"Dear, what are you doing? Let's start our workout. You are late today, probably woke up late again?" He asked. 

I nodded as I hid my injured hand behind my back, hoping he would not see it and start nagging. 

"Come, let me have you warmed up first." Jong Kook said as he held my hands to lead me to the machines in the gym.

"Ouch!" I cried out loud as he accidentally touched the swollen part of my hand.

Jong Kook turned around straight away out of concern and questioned,"Wae wae wae, anything's wrong with you? Are you in pain? Sorry dear if I have hurt you anywhere." He led me back to the bench to rest. 

Unable to bear the pain, I started sobbing. "My hand" I went on. "I accidentally bumped on the cupboard and it's swollen and painful now." I told Jong Kook.

Once Jong Kook heard about the accident, he raged at me. "Pabo, Song Ji Hyo! Why are you so careless? Why didn't you tell me at home first? I could have rushed down and gave you some emergency treatment." He yelled at me and several people in the gym turned to look at the commotion. 

"I..just...wanted..t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter