The critical moment

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Please listen to Letter-by Kim Jong Kook as you are reading this chapter or any other sad music)

 

Jong Kook runs into the ward.

Everyone was standing near Ji Hyo's bed.

 

Jong Kook walks close to Ji Hyo.

He holds her hand and squeezes it gently. "Yeobo..I'm here..I am back from home...and I will stay here with you, neh??" Jong Kook said, choking in tears. He was so scared during his drive back to the hospital. What if Ji Hyo was gone before he arrived?

The Running Man members were standing behind Jong Kook. They pat Jong Kook's back to comfort him.

"Gomawo..guys for coming down.." Jong Kook said softly while his eyes are still fixed on Ji Hyo. 

Suk Jin walks to the other end of the bed. 

"Ji Hyo ah..You must hang on...We are waiting for you to come back to film running man..." He says.

"Ji Hyo ah..You must wake up, alright? We have all seen your babies...Jong Hyunie is handsome like Jong Kook, Ji Hyunie is pretty just like you..." Jae Suk speaks to Ji Hyo.

"Hyungsoo nim...Hyung is grieving by himself...He's very sad at your condition...You must wake up and not let him worry anymore, hyungsoo nim.." Haha says.

"Mong Ji...The always blank Mong Ji...Don't be a sleepy bum anymore...We are worried for you..." Gary says, with tears already welling up in his eyes from everyone's words.

"Noona! We miss you a lot! Everyone misses you! Please wake up! We have made a promise to go for a family outing together with your babies and Jong Kook hyung! Please..." Kwang Soo bursts out in tears.

Jong Kook stands beside them. His eyes were swollen, his nose was red and runny.

They let Jong Kook sit beside Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo..did you hear what everyone says? Now, I'm going to tell you...that you Song Ji Hyo is my only love...my Ace...my babies' omma...You must brace on for our family...I will stay by your side everyday, every moment..." Jong Kook cries out as he takes Ji Hyo's hands and kisses it.

A single teardrop slides down Ji Hyo's eyes.  Jong Kook notices it.

"Ji Hyo ya! Do you hear what we say?!" Jong Kook says aloud as he stands up and caresses Ji Hyo's face.

"Ji Hyo ah...don't cry...You are breaking my heart....." 

There was no response from Ji Hyo except the tears streaming down....

 

Oppa..gomawo...thank you for all the things you have done for me...I know it all..your love for me is so strong that it is what that is keeping me alive...gomawo..

Oppa...you are my only love, my only husband, my only babies' appa..If I did have any chance to leave this world, please take care of yourself and our babies..Stay happy and love our babies with how much love you have showered me with...Even if I did leave, our hearts will still connect together as one, right? 

Oppa....Mianhe...I am trying hard but I don't know why..my body is so weak and....may not make it through...That being said, I will be at the other side of the world, waiting for you....I love you, oppa...annyeong....

 

Suddenly, the heartbeat monitor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter