The agreement

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day... Eun Hye arrives at their house.

Jong Kook lets her into the gates.

They enter the house and there sitting in the living room was Ji Hyo, Gap Jin and Jong Kook's parents and a unfamiliar man sitting there.

"Eun Hye ah..come and sit down.." Ji Hyo said.

"Neh unnie.." Eun Hye says softly. She was surprised to see Ji Hyo's radical change in attitude. When she was furious days ago, today she looked perfectly friendly to her. She expected that they will decide to destroy her because of what she did, but they didn't...

Once everyone settled down, Gap Jin signals to the man. He was a lawyer and he takes an envelope and passes it to Eun Hye.

"Eun Hye sshi..today we have asked you to come because we want to make an agreement with you..."

"What agreement?" Eun Hye asks.

"Kim Jong Kook sshi has decided. Once you give birth to the baby, you have to let Jong Kook sshi raise the baby. You are not allowed to have any more relationship with the baby anymore..."

"Mwuh?! You mean you all want to separate me from my baby?!" Eun Hye asks in disbelief.

"Yes...the baby will only be happy if he knows he has an omma and appa who loves him dearly..and that would be me and oppa.." Ji Hyo answers.

"Andwae..I can't leave my baby like that!!!"

"Eun Hye sshi..please bear in mind..that we still have the evidence. Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo unnie allow you to give birth to the baby, but you can't meet him in the future..." Gap Jin reminded Eun Hye.

"Andwae..I can't accept this!! If you want to release all the evidence, go ahead! I just want to live alone with my baby!!!" Eun Hye stands up crying and is about to run out of the house.

"Arghh..baby..." Eun Hye suddenly clasps on her tummy in pain.

Jong Kook sees Eun Hye fall to the ground, but he didn't bother to help her up.

It was Ji Hyo who went forward and she holds onto Eun Hye.

"Eun Hye ah..gwenchana? Is your tummy hurting?!" Ji Hyo asks anxiously.

And without any notice, Eun Hye fell fainted in Ji Hyo's arms.

"Eun Hye ah! Ootoke?!! Oppa!!!" Ji Hyo shouts for Jong Kook.

Jong Kook sees it and he comes forward to help Ji Hyo.

"Oppa! Pali help her up and bring her to the hospital right now!!" 

Jong Kook nodded. He carries Eun Hye up.

"Ji Hyo ah..you can just stay at home..I will bring her to the hospital.." Said Jong Kook.

"Gwenchana..I want to follow you, gaja! Let's go!!" Ji Hyo hurries Jong Kook..

 

They head to the hospital and Eun Hye was sent to the emergency room.

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook waited outside and after minutes, the doctor comes out of the room.

"Doctor! How's she?!" Ji Hyo asks urgently.

"Did Eun Hye sshi have regular meals? She should have known that she has gestational diabetes and she should have kept a proper diet.."

"What's that illness, doctor?" Jong Kook asks.

"Well..that's actually diabetes that is developed because of pregnancy. Because of this, the baby born may also have diabetes, so all the more, Eun Hye sshi should take good care of herself so as not to affect the child..."

"Arasso..we will inform her..." Ji Hyo thanks the doctor.

 

Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo enter the ward later.

Jong Kook stands far away looking at Eun Hye. Ji Hyo walks closer to Eun Hye and she looks at her pale face.

As much as she hates her for doing such devious acts to separate her and Jong Kook, she suddenly felt worried and she pity her.

Eun Hye is an orphan, so she had no parents to take care of her. And now that she is pregnant, no one is there to look after her, especially in her current health condition.

"Oppa.." Ji Hyo calls Jong Kook softly.

"Yes, Ji Hyo ah?" Jong Kook comes closer to Ji Hyo.

"Oppa...I have something to ask you.."

"Neh..what is it?" Jong Kook notices Ji Hyo's grim face.

"Oppa..shall we invite Eun Hye to stay at our house? I think she needs someone to take care of her."

"Andwae." Jong Kook said coldly.

"Why, oppa? You know her health isn't that good. And this will affect the baby if she goes on not taking good care of her body.."

Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand. "Ji Hyo yah..I get what you mean. But, I don't allow. This is totally impossible. She's so crazy. I don't want her to stay at our house and she can jolly well take care of herself alone."

"Oppa..don't be like that, can you? I understand that you may dislike her..but I'm considering your baby now..." Ji Hyo persuades Jong Kook.

"Andwae!" Jong Kook shakes his head.

"Ji Hyo yah..I will listen to every word you say, but not this. No way I will allow her to stay at our house.." He walks away from Ji Hyo, backfacing her.

"Oppa..why are you acting like this? Can't you understand my worry?" Ji Hyo said softly while starting to sniff in tears.

Jong Kook turns back, hearing Ji Hyo.

He pats her head and brings her face closely leaning against his chest.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter