The baby news-Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo reach their home. 

Jong Kook opens the car door for Ji Hyo.

"Love..do you still feel dizzy?" Jong Kook reaches out his hand to fetch Ji Hyo out of the car.

"A bit dizzy, but I still can walk.." Ji Hyo smiles as she alights the car.

She holds onto Jong Kook's arm, but she was still unbalanced.

"Yeobo..I'll carry you in then." Jong Kook easily carries Ji Hyo.

"Love..I'll bring you to the room to rest, alright? You still look tired.." They walk through the garden.

"Arasso, oppa! Because I'm pregnant, that's why I'm easily tired..So you don't worry and nag like an abeonim, okay?!" Ji Hyo laughs.

"Yah..what abeonim!!" Jong Kook laughs as he carries Ji Hyo inside the house.

"Yeobo, didn't you switch off the light just now?!" Ji Hyo asks.

"Oh Ji Hyo ah..you are back!" It was Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's parents sitting on the sofa.

"Abeonim, eomeonim! Appa, omma!!" Ji Hyo was surprised to see them there.

"Ji Hyo ah..oh my! Jong Kook ah! Bring Ji Hyo to sit down!" Jong Kook's mother stands up to give space for Ji Hyo.

"Eomeonim..why did you come? It's still early in the morning!"

"Neh..we received Jong Kook's call and knew you went to the hospital. Are you feeling okay? Ji Hyo ah, you indeed look a bit pale. Is it because of the injection?" Jong Kook's mother worriedly looks at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo looks at everyone, with a smile.

"Abeonim, eomeonim, appa and omma..I'm pregnant with oppa's baby!"

"Oh jinjja?!!" The elders exclaim.

"Neh, Ji Hyo is pregnant for 6 weeks already!" Jong Kook excitedly answers while smiling at Ji Hyo.

"Oh my..thank you so much..Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook's mother hugs Ji Hyo.

"Jong Kook ah! Make sure you take even much more care of Ji Hyo from now onwards..Ji Hyo's pregnancy is still early, you have to make sure she gets a lot of rest, okay?!" Jong Kook's father instructs Jong Kook.

Jong Kook's mother holds Ji Hyo's hand in her hand.."Neh..Jong Kook ah..Ji Hyo has suffered so much to get pregnant..You must carefully look after her..My daughter-in-law, eomeonim will come to your house every day to help you with the chores, so you won't get so tired..alright?"

"Neh!" Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo answer.

 

Ji Hyo's mother who was sitting on the other side of Ji Hyo, holds onto another hand of hers.

"Seong Im ah, not only must Jong Kook take care of you, you yourself have to be careful from today onwards, okay? Don't make your appa and me worry, okay? Of course, don't make our in-laws worried, arasso?"

Ji Hyo hugs her mother.

"Omma...gomawo, thank you for encouraging me, especially after I told you that I have difficulties in getting pregnant.."

"What's there to thank me, dear? You are my precious daughter..I will definitely help you, when you need me.."

"Omma! I love you!!" Ji Hyo hugs her mother tightly.

"I love you too..Seong Im ah.." Ji Hyo's mother smiles.

 

Everyone smiles at the mother and daughter...

"Seong Im ah..go up and take a rest, okay? You must be tired..." Ji Hyo's father calls her.

"Neh appa..I will go and take a nap now..Appa, omma, you all want catch some sleep first?"

"It's okay..We need to go home already.."

"Oh..what about abeonim and eomeonim?"

"Eomeonim has to go home and take care of your ajubeonim's kids.."

"Neh! Then I will go to the room now!" Ji Hyo says.

Everyone nods.

"Yeobo..be careful! I will send our parents out!" Jong Kook tells Ji Hyo.

"Neh!" Ji Hyo walks up the stairs.

 

Jong Kook later returns to their room to accompany Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was lying on the bed, and Jong Kook climbs onto the bed to join her.

Ji Hyo rests on his arm, treating it like a comfortable pillow, and her hand reaches out of Jong Kook's another hand.

"..Yeobo..I'm sorry for shouting at you today..Are you still angry at me? " Ji Hyo says softly.

Jong Kook keeps silent for a while. He has already forgiven Ji Hyo but he felt like teasing her..

"..Yeobo..I'm really sorry!! I didn't think straight earlier and scold you without understanding how you feel because of the intimate acts. But....I just want to let you know that my heart only belongs to you..Hyun Bin sshi is just someone I fangirl over. He's not someone I love as a man, and neither a husband..because you, Kim Jong Kook have occupied every single place in my heart."

Jong Kook's lips curl right into a smile.

"So..oppa, will you forgive me, and stop being angry at me?" Ji Hyo asks cautiously.

But Jong Kook still did not answer her..

That made Ji Hyo slightly worried..Holding his hand in hers, she moves both their hands on her tummy.

"Yeobo..doesn't our baby show our love? Are you still doubting me, and also doubting our love? Please answer me, yeobo....If you are angry, you can shout at me, and scold me...Or you can pull my hair like I always pull yours...Or will you forgive me if I..."

Ji Hyo sat up and knelt on the bed, while crying. "Please..yeobo..don't....ig..no..re...me....a.nd....t.he....b..ab.y...."

"Yeobo! What are you doing?!! Hajima!!" Jong Kook immediately sits right up.

He hugs her tightly in his arms. He knows he has gone too far with teasing her. He should have realised that Ji Hyo was also in a lot of stress, and with her being pregnant, her emotions are also easily affected..

"Ssyhh...I'm sorry..love....I'm not angry at you already, really..And I don't doubt our love..our baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter