The vacation:yea or nay- Part 1

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo's POV

Finally, the day of the vacation has arrived. After finishing the packing of my luggage bag with necessities, I called Chang Joo. "Hello, oppa. When are you reaching?" Chang Joo had just reached my house and hence I left the house. 

We then picked up Jong Kook at his house, followed by Kwang Soo. As Kwang Soo boarded the car, I introduced Chang Joo to Kwang Soo. "Kwang Soo, this is Chang Joo oppa." Kwang Soo kindly greeted him and Chang Joo returned the gesture. "Kwang Soo sshi, nice to meet you too."

We then proceeded to the bungalow at Pohang. Pohang was mine and Chang Joo's hometown and we spent our childhood days there. 

In the car, we began chatting amicably since it was a long car journey to Pohang. 

"Chang Joo oppa, how long have you not been back to Pohang?" I started the conversation. 

"Oh, I returned quite often since my parents are still living there." Chang Joo answered. 

"Ah i see. I haven't been back to Pohang a long while since I have been busy so far. Really miss it there." I continued.

"Yeah, Ji Hyo ah. I'll bring you somewhere that is newly opened later. You probably haven't been there before." Chang Joo oppa replied as he stretched out his arms sidewards, laid his hands on mine and patted it. 

I was aware of Chang Joo's intentions and I had to play along with it, especially in front of Kwang Soo. I had to make Kwang Soo let go of any lingering feelings for me. 

I grabbed his hands, and answered, "Sure, Chang Joo oppa. Let's go later." 

 

Jong Kook's POV

Sitting at the backseat in the car, I pretended to be taken aback seeing Chang Joo and Ji Hyo's intimate actions. Kwang Soo turned to look at me and I turned to look at him.

I acted surprised, with my mouth agape. "What are they doing?" I mouthed to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo shrugged his shoulders, and mouthed back, "Ignore them."

The rest of the journey was as usual. I leaned against the car door with my face pressed on the windows. We were nearing our destination. "Wow, so pretty!" Exclaimed Ji Hyo. Indeed the scenery was breathtaking.

The blue subtle sea sparkled as it strolled up the sandy beach shore. Time seemed to have come to a stop as I took in the scenery. 

Upon reaching the bungalow, we got off the car. Ji Hyo was elated to have arrived. We took a selfie together back facing the sea view. ^^

She then happily skipped up the stairs leading up to the bungalow, with her luggage on one of her hand. So cute, I thought.

"Ji Hyo ah, let me carry it for you." I offered. 

"Thank you, oppa!" She thanked me and I followed her into the bungalow.

We left our luggages in the living room. The bungalow was a three storey high and was enormous. 

Chang Joo called out to Ji Hyo,"Ji Hyo ah. Do you want to go buy some food for the BBQ party later? I have bought some but I'm scared there wouldn't be enough since we have a lot of guests today."

Ji Hyo replied,"Oh yeah. I will get going to the market. You want to come with me?" She asked Chang Joo. 

Chang Joo answered, "But, I would be busy cleaning the rooms. Why not you ask Jong Kook sshi or Kwang Soo sshi to go with you. You should be familiar with this area, right?"

Ji Hyo said,"Neh oppa, of course."

Ji Hyo then asked me to come with her. I unhesistantly agreed. We wore caps and sunglasses to disguise ourselves so that we would not be identified as celebrities before leaving for the market.

Ji Hyo and I took a stroll to the market. As we walked far from the bungalow, I held Ji Hyo's hands. 

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo was bewildered. 

"Gwenchana, Ji Hyo ah. No one would see us here." I reassured her. 

We entered the market. The market was bustling with people. "Oppa, it's the first time we came to the market alone together, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter