The explanation

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gap Jin ended the call with Jong Kook.

"Gap Jin oppa, what did oppa say?" Ji Hyo asks.

"He asked where are we, the PD is finding us.."

Ji Hyo nods as she wipes her tears.

"Let's go, oppa..For filming.."

"Hyungsoo nim, is your body fit for filming? I can help you cancel the shooting today, if you feel unwell..."

"Gwenchana..my second manager Kim! Don't worry..Gaja!" Ji Hyo smiles as she pats Gap Jin's back.

"Haha..of course, I will be glad to be your manager, so hyungsoo nim, please tell me anytime if you feel anywhere uncomfortable throughout the filming..arasso?!"

"Neh, Gap Jin oppa!" Ji Hyo dries her tears and they left the restaurant.

 

Ji Hyo meets up with the PD and the PD informs her what to do for today.

The running man members are supposed to call for the taxi service, with the phone numbers given. And as anticipated, the taxi drivers are the guests for today.

The first taxi driver: Suro-suro, Ji Hyo knows it is Kim Su-ro, so does everyone. Jong Kook immediately calls Kim Suro, the game devil, as he knows he will be competitive with games.

Ji Hyo, thinks of who to call. She knows that Jong Kook will definitely call Kim Suro since they know each other well.

She takes out her phone, and dials the number....

"Since I'm a woman, I will be more safe sitting in a taxi with a female driver, right? I will call navy purple!" Ji Hyo smiles and tells the camera her decision.

She calls Nam Bora, and luckily, she is in the vicinity, and she picked up Ji Hyo.

 

Ji Hyo sits in the taxi of Nam Bora, and she discusses with her for a while about the next driver to pick up. 

"Unnie! How about Jong Kook oppa?"

"Huh? Jong Kook oppa?" Ji Hyo looks out of the window.

"Yes, he's the Capable, with him, we would definitely win!" 

Ji Hyo keeps silent.

"Unnie?"

"Umm..yes..of course.." Ji Hyo turns to look at Bora, and Bora finds it weird about Ji Hyo's reaction.

 

Later, the two taxis meet.

And Haha and Gary run into Bora's taxi, and in chaos, Ji Hyo, Gun Hyung, and Sung Jin get into a team.

Ji Hyo boarded into Gun Hyung's car and they happily talk about how they met years ago when they were filming.

Just then, a call came in.

Ji Hyo picked up.

"Oh Kwang Soo ah? Where are you?" 

"Noona! Please help me! I'm in a taxi that I can't get off. The door just doesn't open.."

And then came Jong Kook's loud chuckle and Ji Hyo knows that Jong Kook was beside Jong Kook.

"Noona..left Suro hyung, right Jong Kook hyung..noona, ootoke?"

"Kwang Soo ah, good luck!" Ji Hyo answers without adding anything.

Jong Kook picks up the call from Kwang Soo.

"Yeobo! Why didn't you call Suro hyung?! We could have been a team, you know..Whose car are you in now?" Jong Kook answers.

"Um..yeah...okay..." Ji Hyo ends the call.

 

Jong Kook looks at Kwang Soo's phone puzzled.

"It's weird..Why is Gap Jin and Ji Hyo just ended the call like that?! Yah..what's with them?!" Jong Kook talks to himself.

"Wae..hyung?" Kwang Soo asks, as he turns off his mike.

"Molla..your noona didn't talk to me..What happened? Could she be feeling unwell?" Jong Kook worriedly rubs his knuckles.

"Aigoo..hyung! Noona knows how to take care of herself, and the baby."

"What are you both talking about?" Suro looks at the rear mirror.

"Aye..Suro hyung! He's worried for Ji Hyo noona.."

"Oh my..Jong Kookie! I didn't knew you are that sticky to your wife!"

"Aye hyung, he's especially so because he's going to be a father!" Kwang Soo tells Suro. Since Ji Hyo and Jong Kook have decided to tell the media only after three months of pregnancy, no other other than their closer friends know about this.

"Oh god! That's good news!! Jong Kookie, congrats! You must be excited right? From your happiness, I can feel it!"

"Gomawo, hyung! Yes, I'm excited to have a little kookie!" Jong Kook cannot stop smiling.

And everyone in the taxi laughs.

"Hahaha..Jong Kookie, make sure your baby is not so nagging like you. It's annoying!"

"I agree with you, hyung!" Kwang Soo chimes in, and he earned a smack from Jong Kook.

 

They make their way to next location.

They change into their team shirt and meet on the grass patch.

Jong Kook while walking with Kwang Soo, and Suro spots Ji Hyo walking with Gun Hyung and Sung Jin.

He skips happily to Ji Hyo and sidehugs her.

"Yeobo, why did you just cut off the call just now?" Jong Kook asks.

Ji Hyo didn't answer.

"Ji Hyo ya..what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter