The tiger going overseas

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day when Jong Kook was supposedly going overseas for his meeting with the producer in the U.S. 

After the schedule made by Gap Jin, they have to decided to leave Korea in the mid of April. They are going for only 10 days and just in time for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to celebrate Jong Kook's birthday together in Korea.

Jong Kook was quite concerned about leaving Korea this time though. 

Becauae it would be a full week he isn't with Ji Hyo and he is worried if Ji Hyo would be okay. And not forgetting that Ji Hyo's expected labour date is in early May...

 

In that morning...

Jong Kook is at home making his last-minute preparations for his trip to the U.S.

Ji Hyo is helping him with the packing of his luggages.

"Yeobo..it's okay..let me do it and you go rest, okay?" Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's arm and brings her to the bed.

"Ah gwenchana..oppa.." Ji Hyo smiles while holding her waist.

"Is it hurting?" Jong Kook asks while helping her to massage her back. 

"A little bit..but it's alright.." 

"Ani..your back pain seems quite serious..let me bring you to the doctor!"

"Oppa..did you forget that you have a flight to catch? I will be really alright after rest..just that my tummy is becoming bigger so it is pressuring my back..."

"Arasso..but if you have anywhere unwell, call my hyung..okay?" Jong Kook was very worried.

"I know..oppa..don't worry for us...you just concentrate on your work, okay?" Ji Hyo tells Jong Kook.

"Arasso..yeobo.." 

 

Later, they had lunch and soon enough, it was time for Jong Kook to leave for the airport.

Ji Hyo was washing the dishes in the kitchen and Jong Kook had to leave already.

"Jong Kook ah..please take extra care when you are overseas..neh?" Jong Kook's parents instruct his son. They were also at home because Jong Kook has specially asked them to come down to look after Ji Hyo.

"Ah neh..appa and omma..I will...please help me take care of Ji Hyo..If there is anything about Ji Hyo, please call me back and I will come home asap..okay?"

"Son, don't worry...We will call you back if there is any emergency..." 

"Neh..where's Ji Hyo?" Jong Kook looks around for his wife as he was at the house door with his luggage.

"She's washing the dishes..I think.." Jong Kook's mother says.

"Oh jinjja..let me say goodbye to her first, omma.." Jong Kook walks back to the kitchen.

"Yeobo..." Jong Kook calls Ji Hyo.

"Oh oppa.." Ji Hyo continues washing the dishes.

"Yeobo..I am leaving already.." Jong Kook said.

"Arasso..oppa..be careful, neh?" Ji Hyo says as her hands were still cleaning the plates.

"Ah neh..you too..love.." Jong Kook said as he walks closer to Ji Hyo. He wants to give her a kiss but he is afraid that he will miss her more if he does that. So he decided to leave quickly.

"Annyeong..yeobo.." Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's wet hand.

"Neh..annyeong..oppa.." Ji Hyo smiles a bit at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo's head before he gets himself to leave the house.

He walks to his car where Gap Jin is already waiting.

"Hyung..everything is alright, neh?" Gap Jin asks.

"Neh..let's go..Gap Jin ah.." Jong Kook said as he turns back to look at their house.

He is starting to miss Ji Hyo already even though he hasn't left.

 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo has finished cleaning the dishes. 

She walks out of the kitchen and looks at the living room.

Jong Kook has already left.

"Ji Hyo ah..come here and watch TV with us.." Jong Kook's mother tells Ji Hyo.

"Oh eomeonim..My back is hurting a little..I think I will go lie down in my room for a while.."

"Ah..be careful, Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook's mother looks at Ji Hyo walking upstairs sadly.....

 

Jong Kook has left their house and they were getting to Incheon Airport. He was still thinking about Ji Hyo when he looks at the seat beside him.

"Oh my..Gap Jin ah! I forgot this! Can you turn back and go back to my house first?!" Jong Kook shouted.

"Hyung..but we still have about two hours left to departure."

"Gap Jin ah..it won't take too long..pali..this is important..." Said Jong Kook and so they return back home.

Jong Kook runs back into the house once he reached.

"Yeobo!!" Jong Kook opens the door and shouts.

"Oh Jong Kook ah! Why are you back?!"

"Oh omma..whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter