Counting down: One day to wedding part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Indeed, the running man members and staff all were gathered in Jong Kook's and Ji Hyo's new house. Ji Hyo could not believe her eyes since no one has informed her beforehand.

Ji Hyo carefully leads Jong Kook down the bus...

They walked closer.The gate of their house was open...

She squeezed Jong Kook's hand as they walked into their garden towards the main door of their three-storey bungalow.

"Wae wae, Ji Hyo ah." Jong Kook whispers....

But, Ji Hyo could not reply him although she wanted to do so badly. "Oh my! How will Jong Kook react if he realises it later?" She nervously ponders.

 

They walked into the house. Ji Hyo saw Jong Kook's mother standing by the side in the living room. Ji Hyo nodded to her in acknowledgement. 

Everyone settled down on the sofa. 

"Oh! This is familiar!" Jong Kook exclaims as he presses the sofa. 

 

The producer then speaks up,"Okay, everyone. Now we will have the final mission. The groom will take a guess of their bride. If the groom does not answer it correctly, the couple will be punished. So please stand facing your partner."

Everyone stood up. The grooms were supposed to whisper to their brides and ask them if they were the person they deem her to be...The bride would then remove the eyemask for them...

 

Kwang Soo, Gary and Suk Jin made a random guess, since they did not receive any clues throughout the filming. All of them got it wrong...

Kwang Soo's partner was Choi Yeo Jin, Gary's partner was Seolhyun... And Suk Jin's partner was his wife, Su Jeong. All of them received a plate of cake cream on their faces.. 

Jae Suk and Haha recognised their brides since they had vital clues. Jae Suk's bride was his wife, Kyung Eun and Haha's bride was none other than Byul...

 

The last couple to ascertain...Jong Kook...

Jong Kook whispers to Ji Hyo,"Are you Song Ji Hyo?"

Ji Hyo smiles and removes Jong Kook's eyemask. 

Jong Kook sees Ji Hyo in front of her. "Ji Hyo ya...I know I was right." Jong Kook leans forward to hug Ji Hyo elatedly.

Ji Hyo pats Jong Kook's back. "You did well, oppa."

 

Then, Jong Kook then realises that they were at their own home. 

"Omo omo! Why are we here?"

"Jong Kookie, where is this place?" The rest started to get curious...

"Everyone, this is Kim Jong Kook sshi and Song Ji Hyo sshi's new house. We have seek permission from Kim Jong Kook sshi's mother to film at their house."

"Jinjja?!!" Everyone's mouths were agape with surprise...

"Hey, hyung, noona! Your house is so big!"

Kwang Soo gasped as he starts exploring around. Everyone started moving around the house with their personal VJs tagging along. 

"Oh my god! Jagiya, do we have anything we cannot show to them?" Jong Kook with his mike off whispers to Ji Hyo in a worrying tone.

"I know right! I think they will flip our entire house upside down. Let's go check out."

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo neared the crowd in the kitchen.....

"Jong Kookie, you should have invited us to your new home earlier. It's so well-furnished." Suk Jin comments. 

"Wow hyung! This is a very expensive coffee machine! You don't drink coffee, don't you?" Haha's VJ zooms in to the coffee machine. 

"Ji Hyo likes drinking coffee, don't you remember?" Jae Suk comments with his wife beside him.

"Hyung! Your 10 seater dining table! Why did you need such a big one?" Gary asks. 

"Because our family is big, oppa...." Ji Hyo walks beside him. 

 

The crowd then proceeds upstairs. 

Kwang Soo jumps on the king bed Ji Hyo has bought. "Noona! Your bed is so bouncy!" Ji Hyo rolls her eyes. "Which bed is not bouncy?"

"Aye noona! I mean it's bouncier than mine." Kwang Soo explains. 

Yeo Jin then asks Ji Hyo, "Unnie, is this your bedroom?"

Ji Hyo smiles,"Neh! This bedroom is ours. We have two more guestrooms on this floor, one on the first floor."

"Wow! Your wedding photo is so romantic...Unnie!" Yeo Jin spots the photo of the couple's kiss at the corner of the room.

Ji Hyo shyly tries to block it.  "Thank you, Yeo Jin ah."

 

Then, Jong Kook walks in seeing Kwang Soo lying on their bed. 

"Yah! Lee Kwang Soo!" Jong Kook shouts as he forcefully dragged Kwang Soo. 

"Hyung! Your bed is so comfortable!"

"Your face still has remnants of cream. You will dirty our bed!" He pulls Kwang Soo up from the bed. 

 

Kwang Soo then walks to the cupboard. He curiously opens it. 

"Hahahaha Hyung! You also have leopard prints boxers!" Kwang Soo laughs hysterically as he starts to rummage through the cabinets.

"Yah! Yah!" Jong Kook snatches the boxer away.

"Wow..Isn't this the red underwear we bought for you after Ji Hyo noona suggested to give this as a gift when you filmed for the china opera show? You must like to wear it a lot since you put in on the top!" Kwang Soo teases Jong Kook.

"Daebak! Isn't this all the presents Ji Hyo noona gave you? Last year's birthday present and christmas present...last last year's....this is the present from 3 or 4 years ago!" Kwang Soo starts taking all the presents out from a box in the wardrobe...

He opens a box for one of them..Inside was a card...

"Dear Jong Kook oppa...Happy birthday! I bought a tape with tiger prints just for you after I saw it while I was shopping..I was thinking that it would suit you well..hahaha...Thank you for the care you have given me for this past year, especially during the filming..I really appreciate it...You are the best hyung I ever have! Hahaha...Anyways, hope you will have a great day today..Have fun and don't always stay in the gym arasso? Best wishes, Ji Hyo." Kwang Soo reads out the content on the card...

He opens another one...This present was given recently by Ji Hyo...

"Jagiya...Happy birthday! Although this year you were very busy, you had a concert on your birthday today :'( and we rarely had time to spend together...Once you start to become more free, let's go out together..alright? I miss you so badly..but remember I will love you forever and forever... Best wishes, your love..Ji Hyo...."

Kwang Soo starts laughing...

"Noona! I didn't know that you are so mushy...Fancy telling the always fierce Jong Kook hyung that I love you..." 

Ji Hyo hits Kwang Soo's arm..

"Saranghae..saranghae..." Kwang Soo leans closer to Jong Kook and continues teasing Jong Kook again...

Jong Kook's face turns red in anger.

"Yah! Don't you touch my things! All of these are my love's presents for me!" He yells loud at Kwang Soo..

"Aye hyung! Why are you so stingy?! Your dongsaeng can't even look at your things?" Kwang Soo returns all the presents into Jong Kook's arm..Jong Kook puts the stuff in the box properly..

 

Ji Hyo and Yeo Jin were laughing all the while till their sides hurt.

But Kwang Soo was having too much fun that he couldn't stop....

"Hyung! This singlet..I have seen you wear it many times..During the australia trip, you also wear this...Did you buy a lot of the same one?" Kwang Soo questions...

"Haahahah...It's none of your business..Kwang Soo ah..Please RETURN!!!!"

"Actually hyung, you don't need to buy anymore singlets to replace this...Since...ehem..ehem...."

"Yah! What ehem ehem? Can you talk more properly?" Jong Kook nudges Kwang Soo..

Kwang Soo starts laughing...

"Hahahaha...hyung! I can't say this to the TV viewers..It's too....."

Jong Kook gets confused..Despite him being smart and all, who can almost know everything like a spy implanted in the running man staff, this time he was absolutely clueless with what Kwang Soo was talking about...

"Aigoo...hyung....Don't get too shy..I think yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter