The jealous omma

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed very fast and it was soon going to be Chuseok in a week's time. Today, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have a filming for running man today. Until now, the both of them haven't informed the PDs about Ji Hyo's pregnancy so they will still keep a lookout during filming.

They gather at the stipulated venue and the PDs announced that today's episode is a Chuseok special.

Filming starts and everyone cheers by saying how good the weather is. Jong Kook raises his hands, basking in the warm sun, although it has turned a bit chilly in autumn. Ji Hyo also raises her arms and exclaims, "It's autumn!!" 

Everyone started the filming in a good mood and the guests come in, introducing one person by another. Eun Hyuk was the first guest, followed by Joo Hwan and then Hong Jin Young.

 

The PDs later announced the first mission, which is a rest stop tour, where members will go to rest stops along the expressway and eat the recommended food.

There's five choices for them and they can line up behind each type of cuisine and the maximum is 3 person for one dish. 

Ji Hyo craves for the beef soup, so she queues behind it. Jong Kook, meanwhile was still wandering in front of the posters, thinking which would be nice. 

And Jin Young who wanted to eat pork cutlet, asked Jong Kook to join her.

Jong Kook retracts away at her invitation, while Jae Suk persuades Jong Kook to go with her as they know that she is a guest, and should not be left alone without a host.

Jong Kook reluctantly stands behind Jin Young and complains that he doesn't eat pork cutlet and if they want, they should eat it at Namsan.

Immediately, Jin Young uses aegyo. "Oppa! I'll cut it up for you!!" Upon hearing that, Jong Kook got so surprised and his face turns red.

Ji Hyo who was standing behind the rest, suddenly became unhappy and her face changed and turned black like charcoal. 

"Yah! Why is this woman acting cute to my husband?! She's so ridiculous!" She thinks angrily with a tinge of jealousy.

 

In the end, Jong Kook has no choice but to stay with Jin Young at the pork cutlet stall.

Meanwhile, the group with 4 people have to eliminate one member of theirs. Gary lost in the scissors-paper-stone and he has to choose another dish so he chose the stone bibimbap. Ji Hyo also suggests that she wants to join Gary.

Jong Kook was looking at Ji Hyo when she said that. He too was not happy at her choice, but since the cameras are still rolling, he had to stay professional.

The FD calls for the slate and everyone is asked to head to their destination. They take their car keys and walk to their cars. Meanwhile, Jong Kook stops Ji Hyo and asks to talk.

"Yes, oppa?"

"Ji Hyo ah..why didn't you come and eat tonkatsu with me? And you want to go with Gary?!" Asked Jong Kook.

"Oppa...I don't want to eat tonkatsu..that's why...it's so oily and fried.."

"But then, you could have stayed at the beef soup..why did you volunteer to go with Gary?!"

"Then why did you go with Jin Young hah?!" Asked Ji Hyo back.

"Because...Hyung asks me to...I can't leave her alone.."

"Yeah..yeah...do you see her acting cute? She likes you!" Said Ji Hyo angrily. 

"Yah...ani...she doesn't....you know she is just friendly..."

"Okay...oppa..she's friendly, right? Quick, go with her..." Ji Hyo pushes Jong Kook towards his car.

"I'll go with Gary oppa.." Ji Hyo stamps her feet and walks to her car.

Jong Kook sighs and just looks at the cute jealous Ji Hyo.

"Haish..how can I appease her???"

 

Everyone separated to the 5 rest stops.

Jong Kook drives the car with Eun Hyuk and Jin Young. At that time, they received a call. Jong Kook hopes that the call was from Ji Hyo, but no. It was Suk Jin and Haha calling.

"Wae.." Jong Kook asks with a silent sigh.

"How's the atmosphere there?!" Asked Haha and Suk Jin, hoping to tease Jong Kook with the enthusiastic Jin Young.

"Aye..quiet.." Jong Kook was awkward.

"How about you two play with the telepathic game?!" Suggested Haha.

So they started.

"Summer or winter?" Eun Hyuk asks.

"Summer..." Jin Young says together with the bashful answer by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter