Deserted island part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo alights on the other side of the deserted island. Her sole cameraman and a PD follow her to the next set. There, beach chairs and tables have been set up for them with good food and refreshments waiting for them.

Ji Hyo went to the beach chair and take a seat. 

"Wow..seems nice.." Ji Hyo admires the quiet sea. She yawns while smiling at the camera.

"Seems like it's a good time to take a nap here neh??" And she removes her jacket and covers her face with it.

She tells her cameraman to stop filming and take a break so her cameraman also sit on standby while Ji Hyo slowly fall asleep.....

 

The bushes moves a little. There was no wind but it was the movement from some people. Three men hide behind the bushes in the forest. They look at each other and whisper secretly to themselves. 

"So boss..what should we do?" They talk to a walkie-talkie.

"Go to her and catch her and bring her to our boat right now!" The boss says.

"Roger..boss..." The three men answer and keep their walkie talkie.

"Each of us take one person.." They say.

 

The others who remain on the island continue their missions. They went to collect the pouches once again.

After the time is up, they gather back again. Here, they have a game. If they win, they can get the character that they want. This game is lighting the match for at least 3 seconds.

Gary tries but he fails with the strong wind blowing at them.

The others try and succeed and Jong Kook also succeeded and got his last character. He happily takes his letter from the PD. Haha and Rap Monster and Gyu Hyun also finish.

Jong Kook quickly walks away from the set towards the boat. He was breathing uneasily but he don't know why. He quickens his steps to board the small boat that was waiting to bring the four of them to the other side of the island.....

 

The three masked men hold a beanbag each and they tiptoe their way out of the bushes towards the beach.

The sounds of heavy and fast footsteps were heard. Immediately, the three men got flustered and they scrambled back to their hiding spot.

"Waegurae.." The walkie talkie sounded.

"Boss...someone is here..."

"Mwuh?! You two idiots!"

"Jwesonghaminda...boss..."

"Come back pali!" The angry sound came and then disappeared....

 

Jong Kook runs out of the boat as soon as they reach.

"Hyung! Why are you so anxious?" Haha chuckles to see Jong Kook running towards the beach and poor Gi Jin following after him with the cameras.

Jong Kook runs to find Ji Hyo and there Ji Hyo was, asleep.

Jong Kook sighs in relief, seeing her okay.

He walks to her and seeing her cover her face with her jacket, and she is not wearing it, Jong Kook removes his and covers Ji Hyo's body.

Haha and the rest walk over soon after.

"Omo..Hyungsoo nim! Sleeping again! It must feel so good to sleep!" Haha shouts as soon as they walk past her.

"Yah! Ha Dong Hoon! Quiet!!" Jong Kook angrily scolded Haha and drags him away.

"Yah..hyung...why are you like this?" Haha looks at Jong Kook surprised and a bit angry at Jong Kook.

"Yah yah..go and sit somewhere...don't disturb Ji Hyo.." Jong Kook answers. He looks at Haha who then walks away quickly in his angry face. He sighs and sits on the chair beside Ji Hyo.

 

They were all quiet since they had nothing to do except lying around or eating. 

Ji Hyo having slept for a while, also woke up.

"Omo..Oppa..you have escaped also?" Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook who was lying on the beach chair beside hers.

"Neh..yeobo....Fours of us have escaped.." Jong Kook says referring to Haha and the two guests.

"Wow..daebak! Gary oppa didn't realise anything?" Ji Hyo asks curiously at Haha and Jong Kook.

Haha didn't answer but Jong Kook answered. "Neh..he's too focused on the mission that he didn't realise that all of us were ganging up against him..."

Ji Hyo looks back at Jong Kook and then at Haha who remains quiet.

"Oppa..what's wrong with Haha oppa?"

"Nothing...Nothing happened..."

But Ji Hyo notices something not right. Haha refuses to talk and just lie on the beach chair looking at the sky.

"Ah..." Ji Hyo stands up and moves to the table where there is food. Sitting under the pavillion, she gets some bread. 

"Oppa! Come and have some bread with condensed milk!" Ji Hyo calls Jong Kook and Haha at the same time.

Jong Kook walks to the table and sits down.

Meanwhile, Haha was still lying there. 

"Haha oppa...pali come...or else I will finish the bread!!" Threatened Ji Hyo as she starts munching on the bread.

Haha immediately stands up and runs towards the table, grabbing the bread like a hungry pig.

"Yah..Ha Dong Hoon..don't snatch.." Jong Kook warns Haha.

Haha pouts and sits a chair away from Jong Kook.

"Yah..what is wrong with the two of you? You two quarrelled?" Ji Hyo asks.

Both of them stay quiet.

"Why...oppa...Jong Kook oppa..tell me what happened.."

"Aye..it's nothing..." 

"Then why both of you don't talk?! Tell me Haha oppa..." Asked Ji Hyo.

"Hyungsoo nim, hyung scolded me just now for trying to wake you up!!" Complained Haha to Ji Hyo.

"Kureyo...haish.." Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook. She knows that Jong Kook was concerned about her, so he was angry at Haha.

"Oppa...why are you acting like this?" Ji Hyo asks Jong Kook softly.

"Yeobo..he tried to wake you up when you are feeling sick....so I was ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter