The real truth?

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook retrieves the report. He closes his eyes and take a huge breath before opening his eyes again.

"KIM JONG KOOK and foetus match: 99.999%"

Immediately, the report dropped to the ground.

"Andwae!!!" Jong Kook also dropped to the ground and he buries his head in his arms.

"Oppa, wae? What is it?" Ji Hyo takes the report and she also checks it.

Indeed, the baby was Jong Kook's.

Ji Hyo also hold the report in her hand, silent. Although she expected that the baby was Jong Kook, she couldn't deny that she did hoped that the baby wasn't his...

Eun Hye looks at the both of them who was shocked by the report. She gave a sly smile.

"Baby ah..you did well...I'm sorry for giving you pain..but we are doing this for appa, arasso?" Eun Hye rubs her tummy.

 

Jong Kook stood up minutes later.

"Eun Hye sshi! Since it's my baby, I want you to abort it right now! I will ask the doctor to do an abortion!!" Jong Kook rushed out of the ward to find the doctor.

"Doctor! Where are you, doctor!!" Jong Kook shouts across the corridor of the ward.

Ji Hyo chased after Jong Kook and she stopped him.

"Oppa..don't be like this...Calm down first, can you?" Ji Hyo holds Jong Kook's shoulders and make him look at her.

"Oppa..it's really your baby now. We have did the test, oppa..and now you really bear to take it away?" Ji Hyo asks in a soft comforting tone.

"I can't do this...I don't want to be that baby's appa..." Jong Kook shakes his head, while looking at Ji Hyo.

"Oppa..trust me..we will face this together...I know it's hard but what has come, we will handle it..I don't blame you, so please don't say anything about taking the child away, arasso?" Ji Hyo hugs Jong Kook.

Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo tightly. "I'm sorry..Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook says softly in his mind.

 

Eun Hye was discharged. And as per their agreement, they head to their house and Eun Hye was going to stay there.

Jong Kook ignores Eun Hye all the while. He holds Ji Hyo's hand.

"Baby..let's go inside.." He walks away without caring about Eun Hye.

"But Eun Hye..." Ji Hyo got pulled into their house as she looks back.

Eun Hye was holding unto the wall, while walking behind them. Her body was very weak.

"Oppa..go help her in..." Ji Hyo persuades Jong Kook.

"Come, Ji Hyo ah..Let's go and have lunch, arasso? You must be hungry, isn't it?" Jong Kook didn't bother much.

They walk into the dining room.

"Oh you all are back.." Jong Kook's parents say as they see the three of them come inside the house.

"Oh Eun Hye sshi..she's here too?...."

"Eomeonim..Abeonim..I have decided to let Eun Hye stay in our house for the time being. The doctor said she's having gestational diabetes and I guess it would be best she stays here and receive our care.." Ji Hyo explains.

"But Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook's father looks at their kind daughter-in-law and then at Jong Kook whose face was super black.

"Oppa..what's wrong with you? Say something.." Ji Hyo nudges Jong Kook.

"Ji Hyo ah..don't say anything more...Let's eat, okay?" Jong Kook lightly presses Ji Hyo to sit down instead of letting her continue to talk.

"Aigoo..why do you always care if I eat or not? I won't get myself hungry, arasso?"

"Yah..don't you remember that you have a...."

"A...what...?"

"Me!! You have me!!" Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo to sit in his lap.

"Yes..I have you....my kookie...you really act like a baby..jeongmal!" Ji Hyo kisses Jong Kook's forehead while she starts wondering if their baby is going to be like Jong Kook sticking to her as always.

Eun Hye looks at their lovey dovey act while she walks in weakly. She takes a seat on the sofa.

Ji Hyo realises that and she comes and tells her to have lunch.

Eun Hye nods and with Ji Hyo's help, she sat on the dining table with everyone.

 

Everyone started eating their lunch. Jong Kook glances at Ji Hyo who was eating her food heartily. He smiles, seeing how good her appetite was.

Meanwhile, Eun Hye who was sitting opposite them was only eating a little and Jong Kook notices that, but he ignored her.

"Ji Hyo ah..eat more, aratji?!" Jong Kook scoops lots of meat and vegetables on Ji Hyo's plate.

"Omo! That's too much!" Ji Hyo gasps. She looks opposite her. Eun Hye's plate had nothing, only plain rice.

She takes the scoop and scoops some chicken soup into her bowl.

"Eun Hye ah..don't just eat plain rice..."

Eun Hye looks up from her plate and she nods.

She eats a little and suddenly, she cups while leaving the table to get to the bathroom.

The table of people look at Eun Hye run weakly to the bathroom. Ji Hyo wanted to stand up and take a look at her, but Jong Kook held onto her.

"Ji Hyo ah..pali eat..You must be hungry..."

"Ani! Eun Hye..she seems not well..."

"Don't care about her..pali eat, Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook said to Ji Hyo.

So, Ji Hyo sat back on her chair.

 

Eun Hye came out of the bathroom minutes later.

"Eun Hye ah..gwenchana?" Ji Hyo asks worriedly.

"Yeah.." Eun Hye says softly.

"Come and eat..Eun Hye ah.."

"Gwenchana..I think I just return to my room. I have no appetite."

Eun Hye rubs her upset stomach and returns upstairs.

Jong Kook continued eating without caring much for Eun Hye. Ji Hyo sat down and eat. She takes a quick look at Jong Kook, who was not even bothered by Eun Hye....

 

Eun Hye returns to the room and quickly lay back on the bed, feeling unwell. She started to cry.

She wasn't sure about what to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter