Overseas

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everything has been settled, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are back working. They already had their schedules packed for the next few weeks and months. 

Today, Jong Kook has to go overseas for his comeback concert. Since he has announced his hiatus from his singing career due to his injury a few months ago, now he is going to return to his singing career by organising a solo concert.

And Ji Hyo was also following Jong Kook overseas. Since Ji Hyo was still in her second trimester, it was okay for her to travel.

 

Ji Hyo excitedly wakes up and prepares for the "vacation". However, there's one thing. Until now, Jong Kook hasn't told her about their destination although she has been pestering him about where they are going. So she has totally no idea where they are heading to.

"Yeobo! Come down to have breakfast! What are you doing?!" Jong Kook shouts into the room, seeing Ji Hyo not appearing at the dining table for breakfast. 

"Ji Hyo ya!" Jong Kook sees no one in the room and heads to the bathroom.

He knocks on the locked door worriedly. "Ji Hyo ah, are you okay? Wae...open the door pali...are you feeling not well?" 

 "Ta~da!!" Ji Hyo opens the door.

"Wow..yeobo!" Jong Kook gasps at Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo..is it nice?" Ji Hyo scruitinised herself closely in the mirror, wearing a nice pink dress.

"Yeobo...you look beautiful in whatever you wear..." Jong Kook answers sweetly.

"Ani...I mean.....Is my baby bump obvious?" Ji Hyo looks back at Jong Kook as she gathers the rather tight dress. 

"Yes..it does...but it doesn't matter much, isn't it?" Jong Kook gives Ji Hyo a backhug as he places both his hands on her tummy.

"That's why I said that it may be obvious..And there may be reporters in the airport. They may notice my baby bump..."

Until now, Ji Hyo's pregnancy is only known by their close friends and the running man PDs. No one outside their circle knew about it.

Jong Kook caresses Ji Hyo's belly. "Let them know, yeobo..Anyway, they will know it soon, right?" 

"I think I better change out of this..." Ji Hyo eventually decides to change her dress..She changes into another that is flowy and less tight on her tummy.

"Yeobo. How's this?" Ji Hyo shows Jong Kook.

"Yeah..It's not obvious anymore, love..." Jong Kook laughs.

 

"Ji Hyo ya..I think we should make a visit to the mall again. You need to buy nore maternity clothing. The ones we bought in the past was too little...." 

"Hmmm.....Sounds good...But I want you to buy me something...." Ji Hyo shows her puppy eyes.

"What do you want, my darling?" Jong Kook laughs while wrapping Ji Hyo's waist.

Ji Hyo thinks of a while.

"Never mind...Forget it....." She suddenly says, her expression falls. 

"Wae..yeobo...You want something, isn't it? Come tell me what you want..." Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's face.

"Eh..Anything? Jinjja?!" Ji Hyo starts to expect something.

"Neh! Yeobo..anything as long as you don't burn my pocket..." Jong Kook chuckles. He waits for Ji Hyo's answer, but she didn't reply.

"Hey..baby....Why are you suddenly so quiet?" Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand.

"Gwenchana..oppa...I think I better not get that..."

"Wae..yeobo..You can buy anything you want..Just charge to my credit card, love...." Jong Kook takes his wallet from the dressing table and passes his card to Ji Hyo.

"Never mind..yeobo...Gomawo..." Ji Hyo smiles as she pushes the card back to Jong Kook. 

She hugs Jong Kook..."I just need you by my side. I won't need anything else...."

Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo tightly. 

"Oh! My love...you are making me feel so touched..." Jong Kook pretends to sniffle.

"Hehe...stop acting cute..my kookie..." Ji Hyo gives a light pat on Jong Kook's back.

Jong Kook starts to think of what Ji Hyo wants. She isn't a woman who spends on expensive clothes or handbags......

 

Later, Jong Kook first goes downstairs to get the breakfast for Ji Hyo.

He hears the footsteps sounds of Ji Hyo and he looks up and sees Ji Hyo with the big luggage in her hands. He hurries to the stairs and takes the luggage for her.

"Yeobo..why didn't you call me to take it for you? You are pregnant, my dear!" Jong Kook starts his nagging.

"Gwenchana..It's not that heavy..."

"Hey..Love..I don't want any accidents to happen alright? Just leave the heavy things for me next time. I don't want you to get yourself hurt, arasso?" Jong Kook nags at Ji Hyo.

"Ajusshi! Stop nagging already!! Oh gosh, you are worse than my omma!" Ji Hyo gets annoyed as she leaves the luggage in Jong Kook's hands and walk down the stairs.

Jong Kook laughs behind.

 

After breakfast, they reached the airport. 

As expected, reporters were waiting at the entrance. When Jong Kook and Ji Hyo appears, they rush towards them and took picures of them. 

Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand tightly as they try to move inside the airport. Gap Jin hurriedly blocks the reporters away.

They question, "Jong Kook sshi, are you and Ji Hyo sshi back together again?"

"Jong Kook sshi, has everything been okay for you two?"

"Sorry, we don't have any comments on this..." Gap Jin answers on their behalf. 

"Jong Kook sshi, we have heard that Yoon Eun Hye sshi has been summoned in court and currently undergoing trials for hurting Ji Hyo sshi...What comments do you all have?" One reporter asks.

"Ji Hyo sshi, are you in the midst of a divorce? Or have you forgiven Jong Kook sshi?" 

Jong Kook cannot take it anymore. He walks to the reporter and holds his collar.

"Hajima!!" He rages at the reporter, his eyes burning in fire as if he is going to hit the guy.

"Yeobo!!" Ji Hyo shouts as she pulls Jong Kook off the reporter.

"Love! Calm down, can you?" Ji Hyo whispers.

More reporters come crowding towards them, leaving them no space to budge .

Jong Kook anxiously brings Ji Hyo close to him to protect her from being captured by the cameras.

Gap Jin pushes them away and Jong Kook quickly leads Ji Hyo into the airport, leaving Gap Jin informing the reporters.

"Dear reporters. As Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's manager, I ask you all not to make any wrong assumptions on their relationship! Both Jong Kook sshi and Ji Hyo sshi are very well and if needed, they will make a press conference soon..So please refrain yourselves from making so outrageous remarks on them or else we will carry out the necessary actions....."

 

Jong Kook quickly brings Ji Hyo to the check-in counter. They checked in and head inside the plane.

Jong Kook sits beside Ji Hyo at the window seat. Ji Hyo was constantly staring blankly outside the window. 

Jong Kook takes her hand. "Gwenchana, yeobo?" 

"Neh..yeobo..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter