The Imperfect Truth-Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo return home after their plane landed at Incheon airport hours later...

"Appa, omma, we are home!" Jong Kook walks in with their luggage.

Their parents were in their house, helping to take care of their house whenever they are overseas or out of the house for a long time.

"Abeonim, eomeonim, we are back..." Ji Hyo smiles as she bows to them.

"Jong Kook ah, Ji Hyo ah, we have prepared lunch, come and have it after settling your stuff.."

"Neh, eomeonim, I'll go up now.." Ji Hyo follows Jong Kook up the room, as they unpack the luggage.

 

Later, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo proceeds downstairs to the dining area.

Jong Kook's parents were sitting there, waiting for them.

"How's Shanghai?" Jong Kook's father asks.

"Good, both of us had a good time wih the fans.." Jong Kook answers.

Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook and Jong Kook gives a comforting nod.

"Abeonim..Eomeonim..I have something to tell you both.."

"What is it, Ji Hyo ah?"

"Jwesonghaminda..Abeonim, Eomeonim..I'm sorry to tell you this only now..Actually, I have been to a doctor, the doctor said that I have issues with regards to getting pregnant.."

Jong Kook's parents sat stiffly on their seats, appearing to be very surprised by this news.

"Mwuh rah goo?! Why, Ji Hyo ah? Is there anything wrong?" Jong Kook's mother asks.

"..I have an ovulation disorder..which means I don't ovulate regularly.." Ji Hyo sniffles, about to cry.

"Gwenchana..love...." Jong Kook pats her back.

"Oh dear..why did this happen? Is there any way to treat that?" Jong Kook's mother asks.

"Actually, Ji Hyo has secretly seeked for treatment, she got hormonal injections from the doctor...I didn't know this until today as well..." Jong Kook speaks up for Ji Hyo.

 

Jong Kook's father stood up from his seat and went to Ji Hyo's side. Ji Hyo was already crying from the pressure.

"Oh my..Ji Hyo ah, it must be hard for you, to know this alone..." , He pats her back to comfort her.

"Abeonim..Eomeonim..mianhe, I must have disappoint you two.." 

Jong Kook's mother reaches out for Ji Hyo's hand and grasps it tightly.

"It's okay, Ji Hyo ah..We are glad that you have told us about this, so that everyone can help you with it. I know some herbal medicine to aid pregnancy, eomeonim can boil it for you to drink everyday, alright?" 

Ji Hyo nods lightly.

Jong Kook looks at the crying Ji Hyo and pats her head.

"My dear..see, appa and omma don't blame you for this..so don't cry..This isn't the end, arasso? I'm sure we will be able to have babies, if we try hard together.." said Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo nods and smiles.

"Neh, oppa..We must try hard together.." 

"Yes, Ji Hyo ah..We will.." Jong Kook smiles with Ji Hyo.

 

They continued their lunch on a much lighter mood, and after lunch, Jong Kook is going to head to the hospital with Ji Hyo to consult the doctor.

Jong Kook drives Ji Hyo to Seoul Hospital, after his brother, Jong Myung has recommended him one of the best obstretrician in Korea.

They waited for their turn to enter the consultation room, and Ji Hyo was so nervous, that her palms were sweating.

"Relax, yeobo..Oppa's here.." Jong Kook notices it.

Ji Hyo nods silently.

 

Soon, it was their turn and they went into the room.

"Oh Jong Kook sshi, Ji Hyo sshi, please take a seat.." It was a female doctor, by the name of Doctor Lee.

"Neh.." Jong Kook brings Ji Hyo to the chair.

"Just now, Jong Kook sshi has taken the and analysis, right?" Doctor Lee asks.

Jong Kook nods.

"Neh..doctor Lee, how's the results?"

The doctor takes out the report from the envelope and reads it.

"Jong Kook sshi....from the lab report, your count is high, and the mobility is very good, so there's absolutely no problem with it..Your is very healthy, and very active as well, so there is no problem for having kids although you are almost 40...For Ji Hyo sshi, I have checked her test report done previously and Ji Hyo sshi, it is diagnosed that you have an ovulation disorder, right?"

Ji Hyo nods.

"Yes, I have been given a hormonal injection."

"Neh..this is one of the probable solution to it, or you two may consider IVF as well, but I will still encourage Ji Hyo sshi to try out the injections first, and we can consider IVF if they don't work...But one thing is that the side effects might affect Ji Hyo sshi's lifestyle and Ji Hyo sshi, you may need to adjust yourself accordingly..."

"What side effects? Ji Hyo ah, you didn't tell me about this?" Jong Kook asks worriedly.

"Jong Kook sshi, the possible side effects are that moderate to severe abdominal pain, vomiting, dehydration, and the possibilty of multiple pregnancy..."

"Oh dear..yeobo..let's not do this.."

"Aniyo, yeobo, I can take this, please...we must do it..."

"Doctor, thank you for your time..We need time to consider.." Jong Kook stands up suddenly and pulls Ji Hyo to leave.

"Oppa! Wae? We haven't finished talking to the doctor!" 

Nevertheless, Jong Kook forcefully pulls Ji Hyo out of the room.

"Andwae! Ji Hyo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter