The motherly love

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Hyo sshi, it's time to change your IV drips..." A nurse wakes up Ji Hyo in the next morning.

Ji Hyo rubs her eyes as she sits up from Jong Kook's arm. 

"Neh...You can change it.." Ji Hyo stretches out her arm so that the nurse can replace the bags of IV drips. She is currently receiving bags of vitamins and folic acid to replenish her body. 

The nurses complete the changing of the bags. "Ji Hyo sshi, this will last for a few hours. Once it is finished, I will come again. Remember to not remove the drip.." The nurses advises Ji Hyo. 

"Neh...I know..Thank you!" Ji Hyo politely thanks the nurse. 

Jong Kook wakes up hearing their voices. 

"Wae..yeobo??" Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo.

"Oh..The nurse came to change the IV drips for me since it has finished running..." Ji Hyo answers. 

"Neh..Love, how are you feeling today?" Jong Kook wraps his arms around Ji Hyo. 

"Good.." Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook as she nuzzles Jong Kook's neck lovingly.

"Are you hungry then? I will get breakfast for you..." Jong Kook asks. 

Ji Hyo nods. 

Jong Kook immediately gets down from the bed and quickly wears his shoes.

"Yeobo, why are you in such a hurry?"

"My three babies are starving already. I must hurry..." 

Ji Hyo laughs at how Jong Kook was acting.

"Pali eh, yeobo! The babies are telling me that they want food!" Ji Hyo purposely teases him. 

"Jinjja? Or is it you, my big baby?" Jong Kook pinches Ji Hyo's nose.

"Ani...It's the two small babies!" Ji Hyo answers cutely.

Jong Kook chuckles. 

"Arasso! I will be back in ten minutes!" Jong Kook calls out as he dashes out of the ward....

 

Ten minutes later, Jong Kook returns panting and sweating like crazy.

"Omo omo! Yeobo!! What happen to you?!!" Ji Hyo questions.

"I ran up the stairs because the lift was too packed." Jong Kook answers as he put the food on the table.

"Aigoo...Poor thing..." Ji Hyo feels sorry for him and so she reaches out for the tissue on her bedside. 

"Come, yeobo.." Ji Hyo wanted to wipe the sweat on Jong Kook's face..

"Gwenchana, yeobo...You are hungry already..Have some breakfast first!" Jong Kook answers as he takes out the food he has bought. 

He opens the takeaway box. He bought beef rice, which was red meat that Ji Hyo should eat and also a bowl of chicken soup.

The delicious smell of the food wafted in the air. However, it irritated Ji Hyo's senses and made her nauseous again at the slight smell of food.

"Oppa! Close the box, pali!" Ji Hyo shouts out.

"Wae...Ji Hyo ah...You are hungry, isn't it?" Jong Kook did not catch on and he brings the food close to Ji Hyo. 

"Close it!! Oppa!!!" Ji Hyo cups her nose and mouth.

"Oh dear! Are you feeling nauseous again?" Jong Kook finally understands. 

Ji Hyo nods as she brings her pillow to cover her face.

"Yeobo...You still have to eat somehow...Or else you and the babies will get hungry.." Jong Kook tells Ji Hyo. 

"But the smell of food makes me sick!" Ji Hyo's voice is muffled in the pillow.

"Love...Be good, okay? You have to eat something no matter what..Just a little will do..." Jong Kook scoops a piece of beef on the spoon.

He forcefully takes away the pillow from Ji Hyo.

"Aaahhh..." Jong Kook signals Ji Hyo to open so that he can feed her. He brings the beef closer to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo instantly felt nauseated. She almost threw up on herself. With her weak body, she hastily gets down from the bed, to go to the washroom..

Jong Kook sees it and immediately puts down the spoon.

"Yeobo..be careful!" Jong Kook says as he supports Ji Hyo to the washroom while pushing her IV drip stand together with her.

Ji Hyo throws up heavily in the toilet bowl and Jong Kook was worried and he rubs her back

"Yeobo..gwenchana?" 

He brings Ji Hyo back to the hospital bed.

Ji Hyo covers as she lies back on the bed.

"Yeobo...I feel sick..very sick...." Ji Hyo cries from the discomfort.

"Oh dear..." Jong Kook quickly covers the food back.

"Ottoke...Baby...It seems like you can't get yourself to eat anything..." Jong Kook gets worried at Ji Hyo's condition since they couldn't help the nausea from hitting due to the hormones.

Jong Kook comes closer to hug the crying Ji Hyo.

"Mianhe..mianhe..Don't cry, baby..." Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo's back.

Ji Hyo leans her face on Jong Kook's shoulder as she cries.

"It just feel terrible...The stomach acid is hurting my throat so so much..." 

"I know..How I wish I could suffer on behalf of you..."

"Mwuh?" Ji Hyo wondered what he was saying..

"I wish I can take the discomfort and pain from being pregnant with the babies..."

"Opppa...You are a man for goodness sake..." Ji Hyo manages to laugh.

"Neh...So I was just saying if I could..."

"Love, should I call jangmu and ask her what should we do?" Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo.

"No need..Oppa...I don't want to trouble my omma..And during our quarrel the last time, she asked me not to find her if I need any help..." 

"Ji Hyo ah..You know jangmu didn't mean that..." 

"I know..but..omma must be angry at me.." Ji Hyo cried even badly.

"Arasso arasso, I won't call her....Don't cry..My dear..." Jong Kook comforts Ji Hyo.

 

At that moment, the ward door swing open. It was Jong Kook's parents."Ji Hyo ah...Why are you crying?" Jong Kook's mother asked.

"Eomeonim....Abeonim...." Ji Hyo calls them.

"Oh..Appa..omma.." Jong Kook releases Ji Hyo and turns to look at them.

"What happen, my dear daughter-in-law?" Jong Kook's father asked as he comes and pats Ji Hyo's shoulder.

"Appa..Ji Hyo has severe morning sickness..She is feeling very sick now...." Jong Kook answers for her.

"Mwuh rah goo? Oh dear...." Jong Kook's father answers worriedly. 

"Pali lie down, Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook's mother lays the pillow properly and helps settle her on the bed.

"What did the doctor say? Is the baby alright?" Jong Kook's mother asks anxiously.

"Neh..Both Ji Hyo and her babies are okay..." Jong Kook answers his mum and smiles at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo smiles at him too.

But his parents didn't catch it.

Ji Hyo looks at his parents-in-law. "Abeonim..eomeonim....I'm so sorry that we may have to trouble both of you to take care of our two babies..." 

"Mwuh?! Ji Hyo ya..you mean!" Jong Kook's father finally realises.

"Neh..Ji Hyo is carrying twins!" Jong Kook tells them.

"Jinjja?!!!" The two elders were surprised.

"Oh thank god! You two have been through so much...this is really a good news! Ji Hyo ah..you need to be more cautious with the twins from now onw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter