Her scheme-Part 2

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook went downstairs to find Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ah..eodi yah..?"Jong Kook finds no one in the living room. 

"Oppa! I'm here!" Said Ji Hyo as she shouts from the kitchen.

Jong Kook hurriedly finds Ji Hyo.

"Yah..Ji Hyo ah..what are you doing there at the stove?"

"I'm cooking..oppa.."

"Hahaha..Ji Hyo ah..you are hungry again? Come and let me cook.." Teased Jong Kook as he backhugs Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo giggles softly.

"Pabo..always teasing me...yah..it's not me that is eating..."

"Then, who? Don't lie..Ji Hyo ah..I know you must be hungry especially after the...baby-making!" Jong Kook softly whispers as he snuggles to Ji Hyo's neck, making little marks here and there.

"Yah! Hajima!" Ji Hyo turns her body around to face Jong Kook. Pounding Jong Kook's hard chest, she turns really shy.

Jong Kook pecks Ji Hyo's lips.

"Hahah..nothing to be shy of, my wife....so what are you cooking?"

"Oppa..this is really not for me to eat..jinjja.."

"Oh then who are you cooking for? Porridge?"

"Neh..I want to cook something for Eun Hye. She hasn't eaten much just now..."

Jong Kook's face instantly turns black.

"Yah..didn't I tell you not to care about her? If she's hungry, she can prepare her own meal!"

"It's not like that..oppa..you know her condition, all the more she shouldn't starve herself..What if she faints again?" Ji Hyo explains.

"Ji Hyo ah..ara..arasso...I will do it..Please go and rest, neh?" Jong Kook dismisses Ji Hyo's words and brings her out of the kitchen.

"Oppa..why are you so sensitive again?"

"Because I don't want you to be responsible! It's my responsibilty, and for my sake, please don't do this anymore!!" Jong Kook said puffing in anger.

"Alright..oppa..If you don't like it, I will stop, okay?!" Ji Hyo looks angry too. She marches to the sofa, and sits down on it, crossing her arms.

"Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook calls softly, but she didn't turn back to see him.

 

Jong Kook returns to the kitchen to cook the porridge. He stands quietly in the kitchen, reflecting over himself. 

"Mianhe..Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook peeks outside the kitchen over time to look at Ji Hyo.

He then finishes the cooking and returns back to the living room with a bowl of porridge.

"Ji Hyo ah..have some porridge..." Said Jong Kook softly, afraid that Ji Hyo was still angry at him.

But Ji Hyo has already fell asleep soundly on the sofa, with a magazine on her lap.

Jong Kook smiles, as he sits beside her. He gently moves Ji Hyo's head to lie on his shoulders.

Ji Hyo stirs as soon as she felt the movement.

"Wae.." Ji Hyo quickly hides the magazine that she was reading.

"Ji Hyo ah..I have cooked the porridge. You should have some if you are hungry.." Jong Kook pointed to the bowl of pprridge.

"Okay..oppa.." Said Ji Hyo as she looks down at her fingers.

"What are you reading, Ji Hyo ah?" Jong Kook asks curiously.

"Huh..oh nothing..just a random magazine..." replied Ji Hyo.

"Jinjja? Let me see too..." Jong Kook reaches out his hand for it, but Ji Hyo stops him and grabs his hand.

"Ah..it's some women magazine. You won't be interested.." She held onto his hands.

"Hmm..I think so too.." Jong Kook nods as he can see the portion of the magazine under the newspaper. It was a baby magazine but Ji Hyo didn't tell him honestly.

"Ji Hyo ah...mianhe.." Jong Kook holds onto Ji Hyo's hand in his, his another hand cupping Ji Hyo's cheek. 

He looks into Ji Hyo's eyes in apology. Her tired eyes show how much fatigue she was in, but she wasn't even complaining anything. 

 

At that moment, Eun Hye was walking down the stairs. Seeing Ji Hyo and Jong Kook downstairs, she starts acting weak and walk very slowly.

Ji Hyo who was looking at Jong Kook, notices Eun Hye.

"Eun Hye ah..why did you come down? You should rest in the room. Do you need anything? I will get it for you.." Ji Hyo said.

"Ani..gwenchana..unnie..I just want to get some water..." Said Eun Hye as she walks to the dining table to get the cup and water.

She reaches for the cup but then she suddenly held onto her forehead, acting dizzy.

"Eun Hye ah..are you okay?!" Asked Ji Hyo as she stands up quickly, wanting to help her.

 

But instead, Ji Hyo having stand up too quickly was feeling dizzy too. She almost loses her balance and Jong Kook quickly grabs Ji Hyo in his arms.

"Gwenchana, Ji Hyo ah?!!" Jong Kook was worried as he holds the dizzy Ji Hyo tightly.

At the same time, Eun Hye plops to the floor with a thud. "Ah..oppa..my head...is...so dizzy..." 

"Oppa....Eun Hye fell...." Ji Hyo says weakly while shaking her head to get rid of the dizziness.

"Ji Hyo ah..are you feeling very dizzy? Yah..I'll bring you to the room, okay?!" Jong Kook carries Ji Hyo up quickly. Walking past Eun Hye, he hurriedly walks up the stairs ignoring Eun Hye. She wasn't even in his mind at all.

"Oppa...go and check on Eun Hye.." Ji Hyo pats Jong Kook's shoulder while she leans her head against his chest.

"Ji Hyo ah...I'll tell omma...She will help her.." Jong Kook said while opening his mother's door.

"Omma..Eun Hye is at the living room..Can you help her to the room? I'll bring Ji Hyo to the room.." Jong Kook informs his mother.

"Oh what's wrong with Ji Hyo?" Jong Kook's mother came to Ji Hyo who's in Jong Kook's arms.

"My dear..are you okay?" Jong Kook's mother asks in concern.

"Neh..eomeonim..I just feel a bit sick.."

"Jong Kook ah..take good care of Ji Hyo. I'll look after Eun Hye.."

"Gomawo..omma!" Jong Kook then quickly headed to their room.

 

Jong Kook gently places Ji Hyo on the bed.

"Ji Hyo ah, quickly close your eyes and sleep. Do you need me to bring you to a clinic?" Jong Kook asks this although he knows it is because of Ji Hyo's pregnancy that caused her dizziness.

"Ani..I'm fine...I don't need a doctor..."

"Yah..you look so pale...Do you feel anywhere sick? Do you have a fever?" Jong Kook worriedly asks as he touches Ji Hyo's forehead.

"Ani..no fever...I'm just feeling a bit dizzy..."

Jong Kook nods as he covers Ji Hyo well under the blanket.

"Ji Hyo ah..If you are tired, don't force yourself to help omma with the chores, okay? And don't even care about Eun Hye, take care of yourself first..."

"I know....but she's pregnant..she needs someone..."

"Then, you need someone too! Why are you always concerned about others? You are too kind to that woman, Ji Hyo ah!!" Jong Kook suddenly bursts out. He didn't know why, but he was angry at Ji Hyo who only cared about others and not herself. 

"Oppa....why are you scolding me...?" Ji Hyo suddenly broke into tears, sobbing as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter