The belated date

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook's POV

I gave Chang Joo a strong blow on his face. The side of his lips were bleeding.

"Hyung!" Kwang Soo shouted as he quickly grabbed me away to stop me from hitting Chang Joo. 

"Let go of me!" I shoved Kwang Soo to the side. Kwang Soo was thrown to the ground by me. 

 

I could not control my anger towards Chang Joo. He claimed to be a good friend and an admirer of Ji Hyo. Yet, he still does such despicable acts to coerce Ji Hyo to make the choice, which was to break up with me. Unfortunately, Ji Hyo does not follow his wants and he wanted to destroy the rest of Ji Hyo's life. 

 

I went forward and grabbed Chang Joo by his collar. "Chang Joo sshi, I always thought that you cared for Ji Hyo. How could you make her hurt like that? Did you know how angry she was yesterday when you threatened her with the contract that her injury got even worse?"

 

I finally knew why Ji Hyo's hand was still not recovered. She must have hit the punching bag so hardly that the bruise got worse.  

 

I was gritting down my teeth in anger as I did not let go of Chang Joo's collar. 

"Chang Joo sshi, if you are a gentleman, please congratulate us and let Ji Hyo go." I told Chang Joo. 

I released my grasp of his collar. 

 

Kwang Soo stood up. Seeing my heated expression towards Chang Joo, he seemed shocked. I apologised to Kwang Soo and angrily left the restaurant. 

"Hyung!" Kwang Soo shouted after me as he ran to catch up with me. We stood outside the restaurant as I waited for Kwang Soo. We walked to a nearby park and sat on the playground slide.

 

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Kwang Soo asked about my condition. I looked at my hand, which I used to beat Chang Joo up. 

Except that it hurts a little as I used quite a bit of strength, it was okay. 

 

"I'm okay." I told Kwang Soo. 

"Not your hand. I know your hand won't hurt that much. I meant your heart." Kwang Soo replied. 

"My heart?" I questioned. 

Kwang Soo nodded. 

"My heart is well and strong." I responded. 

 

But, I was lying to my ownself. I did not felt that good knowing that Ji Hyo was subjected to such suffering yesterday and I did nothing to relieve it.  

 

"Hyung. Don't act strong." Kwang Soo called out. As expected, Kwang Soo knew me well. 

"Yeah, my heart hurts. If you didn't tell me earlier, I would have been kept in the dark by Ji Hyo." I admitted, while clasping the area near my heart.

"Jinjja!" Kwang Soo was surprised that Ji Hyo did not mention a single thing to me. 

"Neh, Kwang Soo ah. You know Ji Hyo's character well too, don't you?" I answered while looking at Kwang Soo. 

 

Kwang Soo shook his head. "I know Ji Hyo noona well, but she has changed a lot for you that she seems like a stranger even to me. I can no longer figure out what she is thinking." Kwang Soo replied. 

He continued,"But Ji Hyo noona should know what she is doing, so follow her decisions. She wouldn't have made the decision if she was not confident." I sat thinking. Kwang Soo was right. Ji Hyo was someone who acts if only she was sure of something.

 

And I have came up with a conclusion. That was to treat Ji Hyo better than I did before. To protect her more than I did previously. To love her more than I did in the past. So that I would not let her sacrifices for me go to waste.

 

I went to Kwang Soo and gave him a brotherly hug. "Thank you, my dongsaeng." I told Kwang Soo. Indeed, Kwang Soo gave me valuable advice whenever I needed it. 

"No problem, hyung. This was the least I can do for Ji Hyo noona." He answered. 

 

Kwang Soo's POV

I looked at Jong Kook hyung feel pained towards Ji Hyo noona's situation. He must have not expected that Ji Hyo noona was willing to give up all she has for himself.

And I slowly realised that Ji Hyo noona is deeply in love with Jong Kook hyung that nothing is able to separate them. And I also realised that I was able to let go of Ji Hyo noona slowly as I knew that she would be in good hands with Jong Kook hyung around.

After all, loving someone is giving the person happiness. 

 

Chang Joo's POV

Jong Kook and Kwang Soo left the restaurant. 

I wiped off the blood of the side of my lips as I fumed at how Jong Kook hit me.

"How dare he hit me when he was partially to be blamed for Ji Hyo's situation as well?!!" I shouted out loud, as I slammed the table in the private room. 

I needed a plan now seeing that threatening Ji Hyo with the contract doesn't work at all. I couldn't let Jong Kook have Ji Hyo to himself and neither could I let Ji Hyo leave C-JES entertainment. That would mean the truth has to be kept somehow and I need to break them up. 

 

Jong Kook's POV

I returned home. I blasted music as I lied on the sofa recliner in my balcony, staring at the countless of stars on the sky. How can I treat Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter