The tiger-girin collaboration

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dugu...du....." Kwang Soo was staring at Eun Hye who was standing far away at the entrance of the door.

"....Hyung...aniyo...I must be dreaming..." Kwang Soo rubs his eyes. He thought that his eyes have gone wrong that he has seen Jong Kook's ex-girlfriend in their house.

"Oppa..Kwang Soo sshi, you are here..." Eun Hye walks slowly to them.

Kwang Soo turns to look at Jong Kook.

"Hyung..why is Eun Hye sshi here? Huh? Where's Ji Hyo noona?!!!!" Kwang Soo shakes Jong Kook's shoulders.

"Eun Hye sshi..please go back inside..I need to talk to Kwang Soo sshi.." Jong Kook said to Eun Hye.

"Alright..oppa..don't go too far...I and our baby are waiting for you..." Eun Hye looks at Jong Kook and then Kwang Soo whose eyes gone to a point where he's going to cry upon hearing those words.

 

Jong Kook takes Kwang Soo outside the house to the park.

Kwang Soo was all silent throughout the walk. 

Once they reach, Kwang Soo blows out at Jong Kook.

"Hyung! What are you doing?! Eun Hye sshi, she's bloody pregnant with your baby!!!!!" Kwang Soo screams and curses out at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook sighs and bears a slight nod.

"Hyung! How can you do that?!! I didn't knew that you were like that! What about noona?! Where's she now?! Don't tell me that you didn't let me in because Eun Hye sshi is inside the room?!!"

"Yah..it's not like that..Your noona is really inside the room, she is not feeling well.." Jong Kook said.

Kwang Soo calms down a bit. 

"Then noona must have known everything? She knows about you and Eun Hye sshi's baby?"

Jong Kook nods.

"Kwang Soo ah...yes. all you have said is correct. You are right to scold me..but I really didn't mean to make Eun Hye pregnant. I was drugged by her!!" Jong Kook shouted with anger towards the end.

"Drugged? Hyung..you are really drugged by her and she made you do that?" Kwang Soo asks in disbelief.

"Neh..it's all my fault..I could have been more alert..." Jong Kook said as tears of regret fall. 

"Hyung..why are you so stupid..? You have always been so smart..how can you get trapped..." Kwang Soo pats Jong Kook's shoulders, now feeling empathetic.

"Yes..I'm a pabo..a huge pabo...that I have hurt your noona..." Cried Jong Kook in his dongsaeng's long arms.

"Hyung..is it possible that your baby isn't yours? Did you make a DNA test?" Asked Kwang Soo suddenly.

"Yes..we did..because I was skeptical...I really remembered that I didn't come inside her..How can she be pregnant?" 

"Mwuh?! Then how did she..."

"Kure..her baby was tested to match me.." 

"Andwae..hyung..there could be something wrong with the DNA test....Hyung..you are really sure about that day?"

"Neh..I know it myself but I didn't tell anyone including your noona and Eun Hye because they don't know that I faked amnesia.." Jong Kook admitted.

Kwang Soo nods. "I know hyung...I know now why you faked to lose memory..It's okay, hyung..Everything will be over soon...I will help you..because I got a feeling that Eun Hye sshi might be faking everything also..." Kwang Soo said in confidence.

"Really, Kwang Soo ah..you will help me?" 

"Of course....this is what we will do later..." Kwang Soo tells Jong Kook of his plan.

 

Jong Kook and Kwang Soo return inside the house. Eun Hye was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Oh you two are back..pali sit down...I have prepared some tea for you two.." Said Eun Hye as she pours the tea into the cup.

"Eun Hye sshi...I can help myself.." Kwang Soo said with a fake smile at her.

"Kureyo? Ah..please help yourself.." Said Eun Hye as she sits back on the sofa.

"This woman is such a hypocrite.." Said Kwang Soo as he glares silently at her..

"Oppa...what did you and Kwang Soo say just now? You took quite long though.." Eun Hye said.

Jong Kook looks at Kwang Soo then at Eun Hye. "Nothing much..I was just explaining to him what happened.." 

"Neh..oppa..but until now, you still can't remember anything?" Eun Hye tests Jong Kook.

Jong Kook looks at Kwang Soo again and then back at Eun Hye. "Neh..I can't remember anything.."

"Kure..oppa..it's okay..I was just asking..don't stress yourself.." Eun Hye said with a glad face.

"Hyung..but you have to remember us! If you don't remember anything..everyone will forget you! You still need to work, you don't remember?!" Kwang Soo suddenly said agitatedly.

"Hyung!! Can't you remember the times we spent together?! You always treat me to food, we go clubbing sometimes...we went through so much before, filming while huddling our body together in cold winter days, and eating ice cream and drinking ice americano in the hot summer...All these memories, you have to remember!!" Kwang Soo shakes Jong Kook's face.

"Ya...appo...appppooo....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter