Don't leave me....

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please listen to this while you read along. A very nice song by Kim Jong Kook: Don't leave me. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3HZCjUgsrU

 

Both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were in each other's arms tightly.

"I'm sorry, oppa..please forgive me..I know that you blame me for the miscarriage..It was all my fault..." Ji Hyo cried.

"Ji Hyo ah.." Jong Kook sobbed, as he frantically struggled to make his final decision.

"Oppa..please don't leave me...Don't go to the U.S, stay here at least for me and our future, alright?" Ji Hyo asks softly.

Jong Kook stopped..

"Ji Hyo ah..mianhe...but..."

Ji Hyo releases Jong Kook, and again she looks at Jong Kook's face. She caresses his wet cheek.

"But what? What is it, oppa? Please..please tell me...I beg you, please..." Ji Hyo answers.

 

Jong Kook froze looking at Ji Hyo for a long while. He looks her face, her big beautiful eyes, her sharp nose, her pinkish red lips, her chin which is rather sharp but not as sharp as his. He stores them all into his memory in his mind...

Because.....

"Doctor, what is happening to me? Why is it that my vision gets blurr sometimes, and I....I can't taste the food I eat?" 

"Jong Kook sshi..yes..I know that you are facing all these symptoms right now. So we have made a scan of your back, and we found out that your spinal cord is damaged. We understand that you had a back disk fracture in the past, and it has become even worse this time, that it has been affecting your spinal nerves. As a result, you are starting to lose all your five senses, scent, touch, hearing, taste, and sight. As such, I would urgently ask you to head to the US, where there are professional surgeons to do the operation for the damage..."

"Would I recover after the operation, doctor?"

"It's not a definite that you will recover fully, because every operation has a success rate and a failure rate. Unfortunately, for this operation, it is a pretty major one because it will affect your brain system. The failure rate is rather high up to 70 percent, and you might be paralysed, or end up in coma if anything goes wrong during the operation. But however, if the operation turns out successful, you are likely to recover after psychiotherapy. That would depend if Jong Kook sshi would want to take this risk, because right now, your condition is rather serious."

"Doctor..can you give me some time to think about this, I need to think..." Jong Kook answered while looking seriously at the doctor.

"Jong Kook sshi, I will urge you to make the decision as soon as possible, because it will worsen the damage, causing internal bleeding, and unfortunately, this will be very critical to your life...Please do think carefully.."

"Yes, doctor.." Jong Kook wipes away his tears.....

 

The fans in the concert all watch both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.

But Jong Kook and Ji Hyo all didn't care about their presence as they continue looking into each other's eyes deeply.

"Oppa..please tell me..what's wrong?" Ji Hyo cups her face and releases it with a pleading look.

"Ji Hyo ah..I'm very sorry, but we are not going to have a good future together. So please forget about me.."

"Oppa, why do you keep asking me to forget about you? I can't! Because I love you so much, it's impossible that I will forget you..You will be in my heart, always, forever....Oppa, if you want babies, I will work hard and make sure I get pregnant. I will listen to you, and be a housewife if you want me to..I will listen to all your words as long you don't leave me.." Ji Hyo grasps Jong Kook's hand and places right on her chest.

Jong Kook pulls his hand away from Ji Hyo.

"Because we will both suffer if we are together! You will continue to be stressed about getting pregnant..and I won't feel better as well, so let's just end this relationship!"

Jong Kook turned his back around unbearingly, that made Ji Hyo backhug him tightly.

"Oppa..hajima...please don't say that...please don't go...please...I'm begging you right now, I can't live without you..oppa..You can't leave me!!"

"Ji Hyo ah..please take good care of yourself. When it's cold in the winter, wear more clothes and don't get a cold....Drink more water, eat more fruits..and get enough sleep, don't get sick, arasso? Because I'm not beside you..Please take care..."

Jong Kook eventually broke free from Ji Hyo's backhug and he ran fast...

He's going to run with all the strength to break up, and all the courage to leave...

Because the road onwards without Ji Hyo would not be easy...

 

He ran out of the theatre, without stopping, and with all his might, so that Ji Hyo won't catch up with him...

He recalls the filming when he couldn't run fast, and Ji Hyo ran together with him, gave him a push on his back to prompt him to run faster to the next location...

But he's now alone...his strength to continue on depleted...He sprawled right on the pavement....

 

Ji Hyo stood in the middle of the fans who were chattering away.

"Hyungsoo nim, don't stay here..let's go.." Gap Jin pulled Ji Hyo out to the backstage.

"Hyungsoo nim, I'll get you a taxi.."

Ji Hyo shook her head.

"Gap Jin oppa..tell me..what happened....I plead you, you must know something, or else you won't ask me to come down.

"Mianhe, I really don't know anything..I'll go and find hyung...Goodbye, hyungsoo nim.." Gap Jin said, while patting Ji Hyo's shoulders.

Ji Hyo sat down, bursting into tears...

 

Gap Jin drove, as he searches the vicinity for Jong Kook.

He tried calling him, but he didn't answer..

He looked around the streets, till he saw a figure on the ground.

He got down the car, and towards the figure, he approached it.

"Hyung!!!" Gap Jin bent down and helped Jong Kook up.

"Gwenchana? Can you walk? Is your back in pain?"

"Mm..painful but I still can bear it.." Jong Kook tried to stand up with Gap Jin's help.

Gp Jin helped Jong Kook into the car.

Jong Kook quickly took his painkillers and he ate it down.

"Hyung, do you need a trip to the hospital?" Gap Jin asks worriedly.

"Gwenchana..let's head to the airport. We got a flight to catch.." Jong Kook nods in reassurance.

 

They checked in at the airport, before heading to the departure hall. Gap Jin holds Jong Kook to support him.

"Hyung..we are really leaving now, are you sure about this? Not going to tell hyungsoo nim and bid her goodbye?"

"Neh..I'm sure..If I ever get well, I will definitely come back and reunite with her, but if I don't...please keep my condition from her..and if the worst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter