Their forgiveness

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was days since Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had encountered the scary incident. 

Ji Hyo has still been having a bit of bad dreams because she can't forget what has happened. But Jong Kook has been by her side comforting her and encouraging her so that she will slowly put away the fear.

 

Today, Jong Kook woke up early. Ji Hyo is still sleeping as she had a nightmare and she was crying badly for some time at night.

Jong Kook brushes his wife's hair, staring at her face for a little while...

Jong Kook later comes down the bed and he peeks at his babies. The babies are soundly asleep in their baby cot. It has been a difficult week for them as well, but at least because they are babies, they can't remember anything so it is alright for them.

Jong Kook leaves the room after washing up. He intends to help his mother with making breakfast.

"Jong Kook ah..you are awake..Is Ji Hyo sleeping?"

"Neh omma.." Jong Kook replied as he helped his mum with frying the mandu.

"I think I heard crying yesterday..Is Ji Hyo still having a nightmare??"

"Neh omma..She woke up crying...I woke up and comfort her..."

"Jong Kook ah..you know that it is going to take some time before Ji Hyo forgets everything..so you need to pay more attention to her for the time being..."

"I know..omma..I am also quite worried for her..." Jong Kook said softly.

 

Ji Hyo appeared behind them minutes later. "Eomeonim..oppa..you are awake?" 

Jong Kook turns back.

"Yes..Ji Hyo ah..why did you wake up so early? Go and sleep more.." Jong Kook comes near to Ji Hyo and hugs her waist.

"Andwae..it is quite late already.." Ji Hyo looks at the clock in the living room.

"Arasso..then come and have breakfast..It is almost done.." Jong Kook said as he scoops the mandu on the plate from the frying pan.

"Neh..let me help you, oppa!" Ji Hyo smiles as she takes the plate and prepares the breakfast.

The whole family sit down and have breakfast. 

"Ji Hyo ah..eat more.." Told Jong Kook's father.

"Neh abeonim..you too..abeonim.."

'Jong Kook ah..go and scoop more seaweed soup for Ji Hyo..." Jong Kook's mother instructs his son.

"Ani..I will do it myself.." Ji Hyo stands up.

"Gwenchana..yeobo..just sit down and eat..I will scoop it for you.." Jong Kook said sweetly as he takes her bowl.

 

After breakfast, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo clear and clean the dishes together.

"Yeobo..shall we go out later??" Asked Jong Kook. He wanted to spend some time with Ji Hyo and occupy her thoughts.

"Andwae..uri babies are still sleeping..Later, they might wake up and ask for milk.." Grinned Ji Hyo as shhe thinks of her lovely babies.

"Then four of us go out together.." Suggested Jong Kook.

"Oh jinjja..where do you want to bring us then?"

"Hmm..let us go to the gym.." Jong Kook chuckles while saying. He anticipated Ji Hyo to say no but it has been a long time since he had gymed so his muscles were kind of sagging already. 

"Gym...??" Ji Hyo did give a disappointed face.

"Hahaha..Yeobo..you do know that you have to exercise to get back your figure.." Laughed Jong Kook at Ji Hyo's downcasted face.

"Mwuh rah goo?! Do you mean that I am fat?!" Ji Hyo was slightly angry as she touches her waist. Her waist was slightly meaty although her tummy has been slimming down from the postpartum.

"Ani..you aren't..love...but it is still good to exercise to get you back to your stamina..right? Especially if you are going back to film...."

"Hmm..but I haven't decided to return to filming, oppa..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter