The wedding

Spartace forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook wakes up...It was already 9am in the morning. They stayed up till the wee hours because of the party yesterday night.

Ji Hyo is still soundly sleeping beside him...

Seeing her only sleeping for a few hours, Jong Kook could not bear waking her up...

But they still have a lot to prepare before the wedding ceremony....

 

So Jong Kook moves closer to Ji Hyo.

"Jagiya..." Jong Kook says softly..

Ji Hyo suddenly jumps and awakes.

"Mianhe! Did I scare you, jagiya?" Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo's arm.

"What time is it, jagiya?" Ji Hyo asks anxiously..

"9am..love..."

"Oh gosh! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Ji Hyo quickly gets off their bed and enters the bathroom to freshen up. 

"Jagiya! Relax, it's still early..."

"Ani! We still have to head to the hotel's ballroom to check the venue, isn't it? And makeup, and all that..."

"We don't need to check the venue. The planner will do all of it for us..."

"But, I still want to check to make sure.."

"Aigoo, Ji Hyo ya." 

Jong Kook goes into the bathroom to give Ji Hyo a tight hug...

"Seems like my bride is nervous..." 

"Ani..I'm not..." Ji Hyo lies blatantly. 

"I can clearly see that you are nervous..."

"Ani, ani, ani!"

"Ahaha, you are..Jagiya..you must be looking forward neh?" Jong Kook continues to make fun of Ji Hyo until her face turns red. 

"Yah! I'm going to brush my teeth now. My love, go out.."

"I brush it for you, Ji Hyo ah?" Jong Kook remembers the time when Ji Hyo brushes his teeth for him and he wants to do it for her...

"I can do it myself, hmph.." Ji Hyo pushes Jong Kook out of the bathroom. 

Jong Kook laughs.

 

After their breakfast, they headed to the wedding venue with their luggages.

During the journey, Ji Hyo yawns..

"Jagiya, do you get enough sleep? You seem tired."

"Ani..I think I'm going to fall asleep while waiting later.." Ji Hyo rubs her tired eyes. 

"Aigoo, let me see your face..."

Ji Hyo turns..

Her dark eye circles are visibly seen. 

"My bride is turning into a panda soon!" Jong Kook teases. 

"Mwuh!" Ji Hyo looks into her mirror. 

"Oh! That's quite bad...." Ji Hyo says...

 

Then, Jong Kook parked his car in an empty lot.

"Jagiya, why are we here?" Ji Hyo glances around. They were at a pier.

"Aren't we supposed to go to the hotel straight away?" Ji Hyo nudges Jong Kook. 

"Let's go, jagiya!" Jong Kook exits the car, opens up the boot and got all their luggages out..

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Ji Hyo watches all the luggage being taken out.

She grabs the luggages and hurries to put it back into the boot. 

Jong Kook snatches it from her and takes them out.

"Oppa! Do you think it is very funny?!" Ji Hyo starts to get annoyed as they take the luggages in and out of the boot

Jong Kook remains silent. He lightly blocks Ji Hyo away and closes the boot.

"Come jagiya.. Follow me!" Jong Kook held Ji Hyo's arm as he pulled the luggages along. 

"Where are we going? Aren't we supoosed to go to the hotel? How about our wedding?" Ji Hyo whines as she is being dragged by Jong Kook.

"Pali eh, Ji Hyo ya." 

 

Jong Kook leads Ji Hyo to the dorkyard...Right before their eyes was a gigantic cruise ship... 

Ji Hyo points to the cruise ship. "Oppa, remember this is the cruise ship from Italy which we have boarded before.. The Sherlock Holmes episode, remember?"

"Oh is it?" Jong Kook looks up..

They continued walking and walking until they finally reached a building...

 

The building was an immigration checkpoint. Jong Kook brought Ji Hyo into the building. He took out both Ji Hyo's and his passport, along with a boarding pass and handed to the authorities. They checked and stamped the passports. 

Ji Hyo then starts to understand what was happening... "Jagiya...don't tell me our wedding is on the cruise?" Ji Hyo grabs Jong Kook's arm.

Jong Kook smiles widely and nods..

"Jagiya...I wanted to make it a surprise for you, so I didn't tell you until now, Ji Hyo ah."

"Ji Hyo ya, let's board the cruise now, shall we?"

 

Jong Kook interlocked Ji Hyo's fingers and they walked down the link bridge into the cruise. 

"Daebak!" Ji Hyo looks in awe when they are inside the cruise ship.

"Why is there no one?" Ji Hyo looks around...

"I've booked the whole cruise, Ji Hyo ya. For our invited guests and our family members....They are going to come later in the day."

"Jinjja!" Ji Hyo squeezes Jong Kook in excitement. 

"Come! Let's go to our cabin first." Jong Kook calls out to Ji Hyo who is still exploring around. 

Ji Hyo skipped lightly towards Jong Kook as they proceeded to their cabin. 

"Jagiya, you shall have the honour of opening the door." Jong Kook passes the keycard to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo taps the card..She steps into their cabin..

 

The two-story sapphire suite is appointed with blue and beige, with a decidedly "yacht club" flair. The suite is stunning with its two-story high of windows, which affords paranomic views. The master bedroom is upstairs in the loft with a glass wall partition and blackout curtains. It boasts of a massive balcony with a private whirlpool and a dining area.

Ji Hyo stood speechless at the suite they were staying in...

"Jagiya, are you alright?" Jong Kook stares at Ji Hyo..

Ji Hyo remains blank...

"Ji Hyo ya, Ji Hyo..."Jong Kook cupped Ji Hyo's face. 

"Oh! You scare me." Ji Hyo answers in her blurry state.

"My love...are you happy with my plan?" 

"Jagiya, am I dreaming? I can't believe that I am in this place right now." Ji Hyo stares at Jong Kook, feeling incredible about the surprise. 

"Can you slap me or something, jagiya?" Ji Hyo laughs while bringing Jong Kook's hand to her face.

"Andwae, Ji Hyo ya. Why would I slap you for no reason..?" 

"Baby...you are not dreaming..Not at all...Today, December 31st is our special day. And we are going to have our wedding on the cruise.."

"Jagiya, my heart is beating wildly now! Daebak! Jinjja Daebak!!" Ji Hyo shrieks in excitement. 

"Ahahah, jagiya.I know you are super excited right now..But, we need to unpack our stuff and get ready first, arasso?" Jong Kook pulls the luggages to the table and opens it.

 

On the other hand, Ji Hyo runs upstairs to the loft. She jumps and bounces all over on the bed. "Hahahahahahah, jagiya!!!" 

Jong Kook laughs at her hype as he ran upstairs.

"Jagiya, be careful.. What if you fall off the bed? I wouldn't want you to get injured before our wedding..." Jong Kook carries Ji Hyo down the bed. 

"Jagiya, gomawo!"

"Thank me later, okay? The stylist is coming in a hour or so...You need to get your hair done, right?"

"Neh, jagiya.." Ji Hyo smiles.

"Do you want to catch a wink on the bed first? You are tired earlier on.. Hmm, my sleeping beauty?"

"Ani..How can I sleep now? I'm so excited..."

"Trust me, jagiya. You will need the sleep for tonight."

"Arasso. I'll just take a short nap.." Ji Hyo lays on the bed.

"Jagiya, do you want to sleep as well?" Ji Hyo tugs Jong Kook's wrist.

"Andwae, I need to settle some stuff first. Sleep tight, okay?" Jong Kook pulled the covers for Ji Hyo.

"Neh.." Ji Hyo soon went into dreamland..

 

Jong Kook proceeded downstairs to unpack his and Ji Hyo's luggage. Later, he went outside to talk to their personal butler. 

And afterwards, he went down to the ballroom to survey the venue of the wedding ceremony, the Pyebaek ceremony(traditional Korean ceremony), and the after-party.

An hour later, he returned to their cabin. Ji Hyo was already awake. She was in the midst of styling her hair. 

"You are back, jagiya?"

"Neh..But I will be leaving soon. I got to style my hair and get ready as well." Jong Kook went to get his suit. 

"I will see you later at the ballroom." Jong Kook pats Ji Hyo's head.

"Neh. Love you, jagiya."

Jong Kook smiles broadly..

 

The wedding ceremony is nearing....

The ballroom is made romantic with royal chandelier lights. As the sun slowly sets, pink and orangey light penetrate through the transparent glass pane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter